• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

Came into this thread to find what a reasonable price is and my findings have concluded that 100 quid for a gram is well over "pushing it".
I swear, some day I'll get to try it... Some day.

Suggestions of paying double the price of MDMA for MDA is madness, it's inferior, a heavy body load and tears your soul to shreds the next day. Fuck that.

The crash is indeed vicious and I would rather not pay those prices thank you very much but.. agh MDA is so fun! Toooo much fun maybe, hehe..

^ Totally worth it for those hallucinations tho! %)

Ur just gettin old nailz. ;)

Came into this thread to find what a reasonable price is and my findings have concluded that 100 quid for a gram is well over "pushing it".
I swear, some day I'll get to try it... Some day.

haha i wouldnt risk it from THERE if i were you lol.

Haha, I'm not that desperate ;P I wouldn't even consider £100 for a gram, now knowing what the general going price is. I'd rather stick to MDMA for now, for less than half.

We get bummed over here in the UK, compared to NL for MDMA and Pills, pick up quality grams of MDMA in NL for like 20 euro and the pills are more like 5 euro, much even lower if your buying a few

Well, as far as I'm aware- that's always been the way. Only about the last couple months/hapf a year/a bit more, in my experience with drugs have I not been ripped off even SLIGHTLY, haha. Usually very small amounts, but more around the beginning of usage, it would've been bigger amounts.

MDA is available, but it was by chance i've been able to acquire it. Cheap imo for MDA also, about 55/g. Might have to grab some for the stash, read some reports and give it a blast some time. A truly mystical chemical =D

MDA is available, but it was by chance i've been able to acquire it.

Agreed. It gets sold as MDMA. Only experienced users will recognise it as MDA. It also might havea slightly higher price. I've had some within the past month or so. I swapped a g of mdma for a half g of it. Only realised it was MDA after taking it. The person I swapped with just thought it was "really nice MDMA". It was lumpy crystal with a honeycomb look/colour. Really nice stuff.

IMO if someone has no tolerance/experience with either MDMA is far superior.

But if you have cained MDMA like a lot of us have, the heavier rushes of MDA make it desirable. MDA dosage means you get more for your money too. 0.5g got people high 3 times, whereas amongst people I know 0.5g MDMA would get 2 of us properly high. OK maybe 3 if it was really nicely made high % stuff.

Even with my jaded tolerance which means I don't get the same empathy/loved up/euphoria as I did 10 years ago, personally I still prefer top quality MDMA pills to any form of MDA/MDEA.

HOWEVER set/setting is massively important when comparing the two. MDMA is much more suited to going raving and MDA is really really great to use to just lounge around at home with mates. Therefore if I have been looking forward to a night for ages and soem of my fav DJs are playing and I unexpectedly end up on MDA I might make some new friends spending ages in the chill out area chatting and taking like an hour to roll a joint but I might look back at the end of the night and regret not spending more time on the dancefloor.

Both MDA and MDMA should be apppreciated in their own right but imo many people claiming MDA's superiority over MDMA are probably doing so because their own tolerance to MDMA no longer alows them to get the most out of it.

What's a good dose combo for MDMA & MDA? 100mg MDA with 50 MDMA? Going to get on some tomorrow night and not weighed out a combo like this before!

What's a good dose combo for MDMA & MDA? 100mg MDA with 50 MDMA? Going to get on some tomorrow night and not weighed out a combo like this before!

To me this all depends on what you are doing, going out clubbin it or stayin in, thats said I'm still with the 200Mgs of MDA :)

If it is ever your first time on MDA, then do only MDA.

Any equivalent amount of MDMA will only weaken the effects, in my experience.