• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why does my meth?

My best friend whom also used to use this site went nuts on Meth... He started jumping out his window naked and thought there were hackers in his head lol. I mean I have schizophrenia (Not Severe) but still gotta have some control over stimulants like that. I use it to treat my Schizophrenic episodes and calm me the fuck down when needed.

My best friend whom also used to use this site went nuts on Meth... He started jumping out his window naked and thought there were hackers in his head lol. I mean I have schizophrenia (Not Severe) but still gotta have some control over stimulants like that. I use it to treat my Schizophrenic episodes and calm me the fuck down when needed.
Oh ok but it's about the math running up to the top of the pipe.

Please stay on topic.

You're probably bringing it to too much of a boil. In it's liquid --> Vapor state, it will "run away" from the heat same as water will dissipate if heated too quick. Or an even stronger example, oil will flat out blow up in your face if hot, and then something cold hits it. Extreme, too quick temp changes will do this to just about anything. It's kind of like homeostasis.

Also, slow, slow inhalations. thatll fuck it up too. BIgger hits and less travel.

You're probably bringing it to too much of a boil. In it's liquid --> Vapor state, it will "run away" from the heat same as water will dissipate if heated too quick. Or an even stronger example, oil will flat out blow up in your face if hot, and then something cold hits it. Extreme, too quick temp changes will do this to just about anything. It's kind of like homeostasis.
You really can't overheat real meth without a jetflame.a normal lighter
will just steadily boil the meth slowly.
Even with a jet lighter it'll still just boil a bit quicker and asking as the jetflame isn't too close to the glass it still just sits in a pool of liquid boiling.its the cutter (highly suspected to be caffeine)
that makes it climb the walls of the pipe and run away from the flame

You really can't overheat real meth without a jetflame.a normal lighter
will just steadily boil the meth slowly.
Even with a jet lighter it'll still just boil a bit quicker and asking as the jetflame isn't too close to the glass it still just sits in a pool of liquid boiling.its the cutter (highly suspected to be caffeine)
that makes it climb the walls of the pipe and run away from the flame
I do tend to use torches myself. Can go very well if doing it right, or like shit. BICs are even worse, too much spread of heat, too susceptible to any change in wind/air pressure, easier to burn self and can get just as hot up close but then black residue fucks it up. It's almost an art smoking meth, crazy enough. Was introduced in 2006 or '07, got serious around 15-17 and I'm still learning all the time. Hell of a thing to get my masters in huh? lol.

Caffeine is a primary cut 100%

I do still think what I said applies, but I bet you're equally as right in what you're saying too, at least.

Not to mention an overused piece does in fact fuck your shit up too. Dont know why, it just does.

nah i dont bring it to a boil.......i use a tea light candle and its impossible to do that while the candle is under the boil cos iyts a very light flame compared to a bic

nah i dont bring it to a boil.......i use a tea light candle and its impossible to do that while the candle is under the boil cos iyts a very light flame compared to a bic
Id trust the other answers more than mine then. Just my own experience using a totally different method.

I want to try one of those electric lighters one time, no flame, no jet, but still good amt heat. Bet that might be worth looking into.

nah it's not that overused,lol well there aren't no dents
Wanna know something fucked? I bought a pipe recently that comes with one of those dents PREINSTALLED. Like the bottom is flat. Fuckin laugh and a half.

EDIT: Didnt know til I opened the box.

The stuff I have right now, recrystallizes before I can put down my lighter and grab my cloth for cooling and cleaning. But that was my old Roa, now I do it this way, this is my first time with iv'ing, this looks ok right?

Your pointing it the wrong way . Dirty Smashes ,lol.