• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Why does my meth?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Why does my meth run up to the top when I smoke meth?

it's hard to explain.

I roll the pipe and use a tea lite candle.

it never used to do this months or years ago. cuts maybe?

Are you talking about when the melted puddle of meth runs up the pipe like it's trying to get away from the heat of the flame? So much so that its able to run uphill, against gravity?

I don't know what causes it but it's annoying af

Are you talking about when the melted puddle of meth runs up the pipe like it's trying to get away from the heat of the flame? So much so that its able to run uphill, against gravity?

I don't know what causes it but it's annoying af
Ahhhh yeah I think so

It doesn't happen straight away it happens after about the 8th puff, not sure I don't really count.

That's crazy, I haven't come across that problem yet.

i'll try upload a picture. it's fucked cos you have to hold the pipe like upside down or something hard to explain.

I got some a little while back that did that. I thought it was a defective pipe or i was going crazy. I couldnt figure it out. Twisting glass is kinda something you never forget how to do lol. I took a 13 year break and never once had that happen back then.
Im not 100 % convinced its the dope though.

I never forget twisting glass my brains not that fried from benzos0

Interesting. Must be adulterants but keen to know
It's definitely weird. You'll be hitting it and wondering why you're not getting much vaporization only to find out once it's resolidified that your puddle has somehow moved and started going up the stem 😕

It's definitely weird. You'll be hitting it and wondering why you're not getting much vaporization only to find out once it's resolidified that your puddle has somehow moved and started going up the stem 😕
I quit using a oil burner, I'm now using a yocan shatter vape, I can get some really big hits off it, and take it anywhere, it did really taste like crap at first, not sure if I was over heating it, I either got use to the stronger flavor or just got better technic.

I've noticed this same thing in the past couple months. the 'part' that does this tends to stay clear instead of going opaque or brown yellow. earlier today I noticed i had a pool of just this stuff and since I've been suspicious of its authenticity I payed close attention to if i got higher, and I did.

The stuff I have right now, recrystallizes before I can put down my lighter and grab my cloth for cooling and cleaning. But that was my old Roa, now I do it this way, this is my first time with iv'ing, this looks ok right?

Last edited:
The stuff I have right now, recrystallizes before I can put down my lighter and grab my cloth for cooling and cleaning. But that was my old Roc, now I do it this way, this is my first time with iv'ing, this looks ok right?

Ohhhhh yeah that's it that's it bang that shit homie

Last edited:
I quit using a oil burner, I'm now using a yocan shatter vape, I can get some really big hits off it, and take it anywhere, it did really taste like crap at first, not sure if I was over heating it, I either got use to the stronger flavor or just got better technic.

I remember smoking meth out of a yocan vape in a bowling alley once 🤣

Reactions: R3K