• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

why are joints ALWAYS shit

thoughtI had more. I’m out of Randy’s. Have to get more. But the bottom right are the transparent papers that are bad all week.

I will be rolling a joint soon
I will post up a picture in half hour or so. It is definitely an art.
Mine for example as youve stated come out looking exactly like the previous one or the one last month , last year even!
Burns slower than a cigarette with no side burn and hits the spot EVERY time 🤣
I usually use half a gram of top shelf weed but will often use more up to a gram if i have company of my daughters here , social smoke!!
3 generations of my family are all active stoners, wake and bake daily 🤩😆
Please do post a pic. if you don’t mind and if it’s not too much trouble.

I have a fucking plant here and it’s doing “something”. I was going to experiment with it to make some fancy oil (I forget what it’s called now) but only for the fuckery of it manly to see if the tek that I read up on this oil is legit or just some bullshit. Otherwise this goddamn plant going into the bin. Fucking thing just taking up space and using water and gotten me into shit more than once for forgetting to water the cunt (it’s obviously not mine)(but I am overwhelmed at its resilience and tenacity). And some nights it reeks of that weed smell which doesn’t do it for me.

Please do post a pic. if you don’t mind and if it’s not too much trouble.

I have a fucking plant here and it’s doing “something”. I was going to experiment with it to make some fancy oil (I forget what it’s called now) but only for the fuckery of it manly to see if the tek that I read up on this oil is legit or just some bullshit. Otherwise this goddamn plant going into the bin. Fucking thing just taking up space and using water and gotten me into shit more than once for forgetting to water the cunt (it’s obviously not mine)(but I am overwhelmed at its resilience and tenacity). And some nights it reeks of that weed smell which doesn’t do it for me.
Pics posted mate.

Are you referring tp BHO
Butane honey oil... if not look it up. Such a simple way to produce honey golden oil. This spread on your joint on the paper with weed inside its next level stoned hahaha the oil gets u so high ypur eyes sting lol. Enjoy i so wish i could pass you this spliff mate. You'd soon know what all the fuss is about 😃😎

@SmokinBuddha i meant to use normal rizla, ie blue or silver, not hemp ones, or say raw blunt wraps etc. With thicker (green or red) rizla it is possible yes, but still doesnt burn aswel imo. Im not familiar with white zig zags but a blunt in blue or silver zig zags isnt ideal, doable but not ideal, i think this is what @ChemicallyEnhanced was agreeing with. Ymmv of course
Ah okay, yes, if you're trying to roll what we used to call a 'super pooner', then yeah, regular papers can be tricky to roll with.

i like Skunk Brand rolling papers....they're made from hemp

use a rolling machine if you can't figure out how to roll a joint for crying out loud

i like Hemp Wraps too - better than tobacco

218_skunk-hemp-wraps.jpg
There is a new Tobacco alternative over here as smoking inside is discouraged and will be forbidden in a short while.

The product is legal Hemp. In combo with that rolling paper you smoke your weed on a bed of hemp rolled in hemp.

For the occasional smoke with other people this is a great addition. And will assure the social function of our Coffeeshop's.

The name is Trompetol contain's maximum 0.2 % THC. Offcourse CBD and is organic, its grown in Tsjechië. I have yet to see or try it. One bag contains 40 grams and is affordable.

trompetolherba.jpg

Last edited:
Never seen any type of wired papers over here in fact i didn't even know they existed!

Ever seen those weird clear ones? Look like cellophane or something. Does make your spliff look cool but i didn't trust them 100% it just felt like i was smoking plastic lol
They're actually made from plant cellulose. The wired papers are okay. I didn't like rolling with them (got so used to NOT having a little wire) but it was nice having the wire as sort of a built-in roach clip.

There is a new Tobacco alternative over here as smoking inside is discouraged and will be forbidden in a short while.

The product is legal Hemp. In combo with that rolling paper you smoke your weed on a bed of hemp rolled in hemp.

For the occasional smoke other people this is a great addition.

The name is Trompetol contain's maximum 0.2 % THC. Offcourse CBD and is organic. I have yet to see or try it.

trompetolherba.jpg
When i used to grow . Had 12 plants and got it to the point if harvesting 1 plant every 2 weeks perpetual harvesting as i was growing for myself an would sort my mum n a couple of mates out.
Anyway i decided to stop cigarettes so id roll my joints as normal but use the ground trim from around the buds i had trimmed off in place of tobacco. The trim was caked in thc so it was a win win situation for me 😎
Like all good things it came to an end when i was grassed up an i had to return to diluting my weed with tobbaco once again 🤔
So in my opinion i like this idea im goin to look into it an maybe try get my hands on some . Thanks for the heads up 😋

re you referring tp BHO
Could be. I promised somebody here I'd try make it. I'd never heard of it before until the dude mentioned it. Essentially very simple as I understand it. Take yer buds and whatnot, soak for a lengthy period of time in Methanol, then heat the excess Methanol away slowly, until you're left with an oil. Doesn't matter if it's a fuck up i.e. not going to be doing anything else with this plant that's for sure. I'll try find my post on this and the correct name for it. And given that I'm ultra sensitive to THC containing oil (shit stuff bought here online) I will know within minutes if it's worth anything for sure. Even the shit and cheap and commercial stuff here puts me on a pluck after about four drops sublingual. And then I have this godawful weed hangover (it's worse than vats of booze) for the next three days. No joke. Definitely not my DOC. This oil had some fancy fucking name something like "Harolds....". Just looked for the post. Cannot find it right now i.e. wrong keywords for sure.

Oh it just came to me now. "RSO" oil. Don't remember butane being a part of the process though. Anyway. It's just to fuck around i.e. I've got no shortage of Reagent Grade Methanol and the shit is dirt cheap.

Mine look like this everytime mate

And they burn oh so slow and get me soo high like this....

The more light grey n soft the ash the better quality of bud. Dark hard n black ashes indicate door grown or damp product 😉
Thanks for the pics. For what my uninformed opinion is worth: looks great. Seen shit that looks like that before from "experts" in the field. :heart3:

RSo is generally an alcohol extraction. Bho is butane solvent and closer to shatter than the alcohol goop. Then you can also use co2 to extract an oil from cannabis.

Refined even further you can get crystal isolates thc cbda etc.

For the occasional smoke with other people this is a great addition. And will assure the social function of our Coffeeshop's.

The name is Trompetol contain's maximum 0.2 % THC. Offcourse CBD and is organic, its grown in Tsjechië. I have yet to see or try it. One bag contains 40 grams and is affordable.

trompetolherba.jpg

sounds good but that picture..... 😬

i think i'll have that Pall Mall instead :devil stoner:

Anyway i decided to stop cigarettes so id roll my joints as normal but use the ground trim from around the buds i had trimmed off in place of tobacco. The trim was caked in thc so it was a win win situation for me
I did this for a while when I was a heavy smoker and a friend would waste his trimmings, works well.

That tromopental or whatever its called looks good, they sell 'herbal smoking blends' over here and online which are some legal hemp type tobacco replacement for weed smokers, seen friends of mine with it but never tried it.

Well as ive just been and picked a quarter oz of some beaut stinky jaffa dawg i thought id show you the amount of weed i put in a joint. This gets me on a nice level, proper chilled vibe. The flavours awesome i love any jaffa (Orange) strains and anything bred with any dawg is always going to be a hard hitter. Winning .

And here we have another ive just rolled . They all look more or less identical an smoke fantastic. Burns even no side burning. Burns slow and the smoke it smooth yet slightly tickles your throat as u inhale ahhhhh and the flavors as you exhale are unforgettable. Beautiful. I do wish u could pass this round guys lol.
Oh an the half gram shiny fishscale just got made into my DOC a nice half gram rock 😋
Once a month ill have a sesh then none for 4 weeks at least. And my go to drug the weed makes this possible with out it id be back on the streets a down n out crack fiend. Ive now got control of my life i have my own place . Nice amount of money n nice thing's. I couldnt even have a crappy mobile phone at my worst. Iam winning n hope to knock the monthly sesh on the head very soon also. Weed is all i need. Anyway im rambling my stone is og so potent makes me go wayyyy of topic hahaha. Heres the joint. Spark it up an have some friend 😃😎

i dont get how the fuck anyone smokes papers its always fucking awful for me. every time i get a pack of papers i just throw them out after one try because they are always shit.

papers dont work i dont get why people even buy or sell them theyre a waste of weed. ive rolled a million blunts never had a problem in my life but every paper is total dog shit. they dont light no matter what i do, i have to just hold a lighter to it until all the weed is burnt and gone, i lose half the thing because it just fucking burns and sits there and does nothing. im the perfect roller its not me its just joints and papers are shit.

how the fuck do they even exist? ive never had a good one in my life theyre harsh, taste like shit, and all they do is force you to set half your weed on fire and then have a bunch hot flames shoot all over where ever you are burning holes in everything. all joints have done is burn half of my weed in front of my face while nothing happens and i cant even get one single hit off it. i refuse to believe people actually use these but then why the fuck are they in stores if they dont work? whos even buying this garbage?
If you get decent weed and its rolled good this doesn't happen in my experience if the weed is wet this happens but I don't smoke pure weed joints only smoke
i dont get how the fuck anyone smokes papers its always fucking awful for me. every time i get a pack of papers i just throw them out after one try because they are always shit.

papers dont work i dont get why people even buy or sell them theyre a waste of weed. ive rolled a million blunts never had a problem in my life but every paper is total dog shit. they dont light no matter what i do, i have to just hold a lighter to it until all the weed is burnt and gone, i lose half the thing because it just fucking burns and sits there and does nothing. im the perfect roller its not me its just joints and papers are shit.

how the fuck do they even exist? ive never had a good one in my life theyre harsh, taste like shit, and all they do is force you to set half your weed on fire and then have a bunch hot flames shoot all over where ever you are burning holes in everything. all joints have done is burn half of my weed in front of my face while nothing happens and i cant even get one single hit off it. i refuse to believe people actually use these but then why the fuck are they in stores if they dont work? whos even buying this garbage?
Either the weed is shit or your spliff rolling skills are shit in my experience even if you roll a pure weed joint which I never as I'm from the UK we mix bakkI it only goes out all the time of the weed is damp or not cured properly or too dry it's either you or the weed you shouldn't have to keep lighting it

Well as ive just been and picked a quarter oz of some beaut stinky jaffa dawg i thought id show you the amount of weed i put in a joint. This gets me on a nice level, proper chilled vibe. The flavours awesome i love any jaffa (Orange) strains and anything bred with any dawg is always going to be a hard hitter. Winning .
Yeah that's about what I used to put in mine when I smoked all day every day, 2 from a gram. I was moving it at the time so could easily smoke a quarter oz a day and it cost me nothing lol

Nowadays my tolerance so low i can make a gram last me a week easily sometimes I go weeks without weed, occasionally i will say fuck it and write myself off with a spliff like that though, hits me harder than a gram line of ket 😂
But yeah usually a single skin with a light sprinkle of weed will see me good

I can’t roll worth shit to save my life. Maybe it’s an asperger thing, dunno. But I bought a roller from a headshop and had the clerk show me how to use it. So now I could]]buy Raw 1 1/4’s with tips.

@kushblowin If you’re not trolling, I have a one word answer as to why joints. Portability. They might not work (for you), but they have been working for millions of people. perhaps like me your hands are defective?

Tom

And to clarify; you may be a good blunt roller, obviously you are not a good joint roller.
I doubt it im v asp n got diagnosed as a kid. I tend to take care in back rolling n ripping it straight.

But then again, i don’t believe it’s understood well or exists other than having an algorithmic nature.

RSo is generally an alcohol extraction. Bho is butane solvent and closer to shatter than the alcohol goop. Then you can also use co2 to extract an oil from cannabis.

Refined even further you can get crystal isolates thc cbda etc.
Hey thanks for that. Not looking to become the authority on this. But interesting nevertheless. Sounds like a lot of time and effort and skill required for something I personally will never use (save to testing whatever oil I may be left with, if any, after the Methanol method and which seems to have been described more than once around these part but not exactly rave reviews).

Hey thanks for that. Not looking to become the authority on this. But interesting nevertheless. Sounds like a lot of time and effort and skill required for something I personally will never use (save to testing whatever oil I may be left with, if any, after the Methanol method and which seems to have been described more than once around these part but not exactly rave reviews).
I use moonshine to make a hempshine, or just hemp soaked in the EtOH/H2O for a few days, then filter off. It's very medicinal, minus the hooch.

You can go to school for it, or take a class. Or become a chemist and fill in the blanks, because a chemistry curriculum teaches us jack squat about anything good like pot or psychedelics.