• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

why are joints ALWAYS shit

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i dont get how the fuck anyone smokes papers its always fucking awful for me. every time i get a pack of papers i just throw them out after one try because they are always shit.

papers dont work i dont get why people even buy or sell them theyre a waste of weed. ive rolled a million blunts never had a problem in my life but every paper is total dog shit. they dont light no matter what i do, i have to just hold a lighter to it until all the weed is burnt and gone, i lose half the thing because it just fucking burns and sits there and does nothing. im the perfect roller its not me its just joints and papers are shit.

how the fuck do they even exist? ive never had a good one in my life theyre harsh, taste like shit, and all they do is force you to set half your weed on fire and then have a bunch hot flames shoot all over where ever you are burning holes in everything. all joints have done is burn half of my weed in front of my face while nothing happens and i cant even get one single hit off it. i refuse to believe people actually use these but then why the fuck are they in stores if they dont work? whos even buying this garbage?

i dont get how the fuck anyone smokes papers its always fucking awful for me. every time i get a pack of papers i just throw them out after one try because they are always shit.

papers dont work i dont get why people even buy or sell them theyre a waste of weed. ive rolled a million blunts never had a problem in my life but every paper is total dog shit. they dont light no matter what i do, i have to just hold a lighter to it until all the weed is burnt and gone, i lose half the thing because it just fucking burns and sits there and does nothing. im the perfect roller its not me its just joints and papers are shit.

how the fuck do they even exist? ive never had a good one in my life theyre harsh, taste like shit, and all they do is force you to set half your weed on fire and then have a bunch hot flames shoot all over where ever you are burning holes in everything. all joints have done is burn half of my weed in front of my face while nothing happens and i cant even get one single hit off it. i refuse to believe people actually use these but then why the fuck are they in stores if they dont work? whos even buying this garbage?
You need to mix it with tobacco for it to work in papers, cant smoke blunts in them

i like Skunk Brand rolling papers....they're made from hemp

use a rolling machine if you can't figure out how to roll a joint for crying out loud

i like Hemp Wraps too - better than tobacco

218_skunk-hemp-wraps.jpg

I can’t roll worth shit to save my life. Maybe it’s an asperger thing, dunno. But I bought a roller from a headshop and had the clerk show me how to use it. So now I could]]buy Raw 1 1/4’s with tips.

@kushblowin If you’re not trolling, I have a one word answer as to why joints. Portability. They might not work (for you), but they have been working for millions of people. perhaps like me your hands are defective?

Tom

And to clarify; you may be a good blunt roller, obviously you are not a good joint roller.

You're just doing it wrong.

Quick question, what are blunts made of?

Could it be paper?

Learn to roll a decent spliff mate. It's a skill you'll keep for life... 😀

You're just doing it wrong.

Quick question, what are blunts made of?

Could it be paper?

Learn to roll a decent spliff mate. It's a skill you'll keep for life... 😀
From what I understand a true blunt is removing the inner core of a cigar and stuffing it with weed.

I love joints, I am high maintenance, I use pre rolled filters and 1 1/4 papers and can roll a near perfect joint. I have buddies that only use pipes, vaporizers, etc. To each their own. I like my flower lots of ways. Right now I am indoors so am vaping.

I can't handle THC, tried CBD weed for anxiety and insomnia and almost coughed up a lung, my lungs hurt for hours after 4 small puffs, joints don't like me, sends my generalised anxiety disorder 1000x worse, so I stay away lol

joints get so super fucked next level i swear id smoke a whole king size raw joint filled with skunky weed and go flying

You either got some shit papers or you need to learn how to roll a joint properly. If you can't do it, maybe you have a friend who can and have them roll some joints for you while you two have a smoke sesh together. A little rub my back I'll rub yours. What's not to like?

The problem is clearly you don't know how to roll a joint. Cigarettes are rolled in paper. They smoke fine. Lots of people, including you know 100% smoke joints all the time just fine.. so therefore this is a lack of rolling ability and not an issue of rolling papers themselves. If they were that bad, they wouldn't sell them and no one would smoke joints.

No one has ever told me my joints are shit.
I also prefer joints over pipes and bongs despite being less efficient (in the sense that you need to use more weed).

That Studenglass looks as cool as hell. I want one. The price? Ouch. But then I’ve purchased 1 glass piece that price before. it just looks impressive.

Tom

Bong > pipe > bubbler > blunt > joint > vaporizer in my opinion

I never liked joints either, too wasteful. And vaping doesn't give the full effects that combustion does for me.

Always liked pipes if the weed I have tastes good. Best way to get the most flavor. I believe I read a study that said it's the most effective and efficient way to smoke as well.

That Studenglass looks as cool as hell. I want one. The price? Ouch. But then I’ve purchased 1 glass piece that price before. it just looks impressive.

Tom

well yea that's why i don't have one....i havent spent more than $50 on a piece since i broke a $250 piece 2 weeks after i bought it - so i refuse to do it

i'd probably knock that thing over a few times

😕