• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

why are joints ALWAYS shit

I'm trying to decide if I'll spend my last few dollars on beer or weed. It's looking like beer so far...
Just watched this and remembering i watched heavy metal on laserdisc the first time i IV 'd 4-aco-dmt way back in 2010.

Joints are good for smoking on the go and not carrying something that reeks of burned pot after. Blunts too, but I'm not always trying to face a blunt.

I bought beer instead of herb. Have a few dollars left and wondering if i shouldn't try to get an MDMA pill to flip with. I have so much 4-aco-dmt left and still a bit hesitant to trip without some MDMA after the other day.

i dont get how the fuck anyone smokes papers its always fucking awful for me. every time i get a pack of papers i just throw them out after one try because they are always shit.

papers dont work i dont get why people even buy or sell them theyre a waste of weed. ive rolled a million blunts never had a problem in my life but every paper is total dog shit. they dont light no matter what i do, i have to just hold a lighter to it until all the weed is burnt and gone, i lose half the thing because it just fucking burns and sits there and does nothing. im the perfect roller its not me its just joints and papers are shit.

how the fuck do they even exist? ive never had a good one in my life theyre harsh, taste like shit, and all they do is force you to set half your weed on fire and then have a bunch hot flames shoot all over where ever you are burning holes in everything. all joints have done is burn half of my weed in front of my face while nothing happens and i cant even get one single hit off it. i refuse to believe people actually use these but then why the fuck are they in stores if they dont work? whos even buying this garbage?
Blunts taste like shit to me.

Always use virgin papers when rolling and always make sure you get authentic not washed out with household chemicals weed, that's 1 and 1. And if you plan to make a spliff, at least use decent tobacco. When lighting a joint never light it as a cig, keep some space between

You need to mix it with tobacco for it to work in papers,
No, you definitely do not. You just need to chop your weed up better. To you and the OP, I've been rolling joints with white Zig Zags and then hemp papers for 35 years. The only time I ever have a problem is when I get lazy and don't chop my weed fine enough or when my arthritis acts up and makes it challenging to do a decent roll. And I have never, EVER desecrated nature's gift with nasty tobacco. That's just wrong on every level. (I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything) ;)

Mind you, if it's really sticky icky it can be difficult to roll or smoke in a joint. In that case, chop some up and let it sit out for about 30 minutes or less. It'll be a little easier to roll and smoke.

he-needs-milk-fall.gif

@SmokinBuddha i meant to use normal rizla, ie blue or silver, not hemp ones, or say raw blunt wraps etc. With thicker (green or red) rizla it is possible yes, but still doesnt burn aswel imo. Im not familiar with white zig zags but a blunt in blue or silver zig zags isnt ideal, doable but not ideal, i think this is what @ChemicallyEnhanced was agreeing with. Ymmv of course

My go to are Randy's. The original wired rolling paper. They're easy to roll using the wire as a crutch. And then you don't burn your fingers, or you can smoke the whole thing. They make hemp Randy's. Only downside is they are kind of smokey. If you're looking for less smoke, try RAW.

I suppose they're called joints because you join tobacco and cannabis together.

I was never a fan of smoking cannabis on its own. Tobacco makes it taste and feel so much better. Also boosts the craving for another one and thus encourages the net consumption of heroic stupid amounts.

I suppose they're called joints because you join tobacco and cannabis together.

I was never a fan of smoking cannabis on its own. Tobacco makes it taste and feel so much better. Also boosts the craving for another one and thus encourages the net consumption of heroic stupid amounts.

it goes all the way back to an ancient Latin word for join/bind, they probably put all sorts of random shit into joints and smoked it lol

it's extremely rare for anyone to mix them in the US, I picked up the habit after visiting Amsterdam, I love it and show my friends but they never pick it up for some reason

I always sprinkle a little tobacco on top of my bong hits, gives it a great lung hit feel

My go to are Randy's. The original wired rolling paper. They're easy to roll using the wire as a crutch. And then you don't burn your fingers, or you can smoke the whole thing. They make hemp Randy's. Only downside is they are kind of smokey. If you're looking for less smoke, try RAW.
Never seen any type of wired papers over here in fact i didn't even know they existed!

Ever seen those weird clear ones? Look like cellophane or something. Does make your spliff look cool but i didn't trust them 100% it just felt like i was smoking plastic lol

Tabacco and cannabis are a splif.

@jhjhsdi i have those too. Probably 5 or 6 different rolling papers from over the years.

No no no lol

You have to be doing something wrong. I always use thin silver or raw hemp skins the thinner the paper the slower they burn down. Rolled with dry an pref cured weed ground up . Personally 3/4th weed/tobbaco ratio rolled not loose or itl just burn n waste everything nor too tight or itl be like trying to smoke a crayon no smoke can be pulled through it.
It is truly an art. Once perfected then grind up a full gram of top shelf weed mix with tobbaco rolled properly to perfection theres no way on earth you would smoke that and say its shit. Youd be so high , eyes bloodshot . Mouth dry as a nuns crotch hahah and sat day dreaming about cream cakes and coca cola lol lol
Primo bud smoked in joints has kept me off heroin 17 years an now keeps me away from the crack. Its certainly not shit in my experience .
Please post up a picture of one of these "shit joints" 😋😄

Never seen any type of wired papers over here in fact i didn't even know they existed!

Ever seen those weird clear ones? Look like cellophane or something. Does make your spliff look cool but i didn't trust them 100% it just felt like i was smoking plastic lol
Eeeewwww i remember a few years back the cellophane skins doing the rounds.
I took two puffs on a friends and said exactly that. Its like smokin plastic. And seeing all the tar an shit collecting at the end isnt my idea of a nice spliff. Its a big no from me
In order my fave papers here inn the uk are

Elements - rice paper
Ocb black- really thin
Raw - natural hemp real thin
Silver king size rizla - the originals that have been around decades lol. Really thin easy to roll with

From what I understand a true blunt is removing the inner core of a cigar and stuffing it with weed.
Now that makes sense to me.

On the few horrible occasions I've tried this shit (not my thing obviously) I just used cigarettes which I'm sure many have. Pretty simple. And logical to me. Not quite as fancy as you lot. But it works. No different from smoking a plain (no filter) cigarette (I don't know if you can even buy those anymore). Doesn't matter anyway i.e. you need the filter to be able to pack the shit against it and once satisfied you just break it off after sealing it up with a twist on the other end. I did at one stage give it a bash with one of them rollers and papers (Rizla) but it's a fucking art i.e. I've watched a pothead or two that can roll things with their eyes closed using those things and they look like they were mass produced in a cigarette factory type of thing. And that ends any possible contribution or opinion I could offer on weed. None of which is overwhelming nor interesting I'm sure.

Excellent idea.
I will be rolling a joint soon
I will post up a picture in half hour or so. It is definitely an art.
Mine for example as youve stated come out looking exactly like the previous one or the one last month , last year even!
Burns slower than a cigarette with no side burn and hits the spot EVERY time 🤣
I usually use half a gram of top shelf weed but will often use more up to a gram if i have company of my daughters here , social smoke!!
3 generations of my family are all active stoners, wake and bake daily 🤩😆