• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's a famous bag head then?... I start with Martin Pellow, livin in a world.....

Micheal Head - lead singer and guitar in the band "Shack". Check out some of his work in the links below..

Streets of Kenny
Pull Together

If you like, then check out the album "HMS Fable", from 1999. Shack should have been massive, they kill Oasis and any other Brit Pop band of the era. IMO of course ;)

Lou Reed and Iggy Pop have probably already been mentioned

Last edited:
According to Dee Dee Ramone, yes.

The official verdict was that the death was 'drug related' but there was never a criminal investigation, despite the fact his room had been ransacked.

Just another junkie as far as the police were concerned. :\

Though apparently he was in a pretty shocking state due to leukaemia anyway. Poor Johnny.

It's gospel, then. If I'm correct in thinking Dee Dee's passed as well, suppose we'll never know. What became of JT's wife, was she with him to the end? His lil bambino must be in his late 30's by now, even if Johnny bred no more. Any record?

Dr clive froggat, but, he seems to be on the these are poor addict angle, watched his stuff today, so many "functioning addicts" who are now not functioning, and more screwed up because of this erratic supply, and eratic behaviour caused by the lack of smack

Froggat! That's the fella! Can only imagine the boyngy-boing that must've gone down in his head, on the nod and in Maggies den. Put's Will Self's well documented adventures in the bogs of Major's plane rather in perspective. The antics of the gangly scribe hardly compare with the gall of this maestro

Has anyone come across him in his new incarnation? Has PP definitely got the right number of gs and ts in his surname? Is he an Opiate All Star too?<3

eveyone is invited here, on the next warm. day; it canstart off innuoccuus, then theres a glen to take over (locals willl I suspect join in), the a march on edinburgh! Would be funny, as the're not really aware of the potential for peopl deciding amonngst themlselvedwhat's to hsppen. Also they're very polite here so proper claimes on housing, representatationand the people's voice in parliament woud prettyeasy to arrange. seriousiy, my doors are open to those with a bit of get up and go. Turn up, state your case, and we''re alreadya movement to be feared.

Let's do it!

Scott Walker. Olivia Channon. Bela Lugosi. Groucho Marx and daughter. Judy Garland and daughters. Robert Evans. You mom's favourite movie star. Jet Harris and Billie Davis. Sarah Palin (small joke). Sarah Bernhardt. Bob Mitchum. Sonny Liston. Sue Osman. Gregory Corso. Half the Dead End kids. Seth Morgan. Emmett Grogan. Miles Davies, half the good jazz musicians you've heard of and 80% of the drummers. William Watling. Better not to mention the Italian-Americans, the glitterati protected by the studios 'sue or shoot list' and for sure the peers and Royals. Howard Hughes. Keats. Jayne Mansfield. Jimmie Rogers, the singing breakman. The Singing Postman. The Singing Nun. Edie Sedgwick. Possibly some popes. Definitely some Pogues. Tammy Wynette. Cecil Parkinson's daughter. Errol Flynn. Graham Greene. Dr Wotsisname, Thatcher's senior medical advisor. Hank Williams. Dr BrianJohn Petro. The list goes on forever and the party never ends. As one rock singer said, when asked if he took the dope on offer, " Wouldn't you? "

you forgot to mention Brian Wilson Charlie. <3 hope you're making waves somewhere :) xx

eveyone is invited here, on the next warm. day; it canstart off innuoccuus, then theres a glen to take over (locals willl I suspect join in), the a march on edinburgh! Would be funny, as the're not really aware of the potential for peopl deciding amonngst themlselvedwhat's to hsppen. Also they're very polite here so proper claimes on housing, representatationand the people's voice in parliament woud prettyeasy to arrange. seriousiy, my doors are open to those with a bit of get up and go. Turn up, state your case, and we''re alreadya movement to be feared.

Let's do it!

yeah, let's march on Edinburgh on the next warm day!