• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's a famous bag head then?... I start with Martin Pellow, livin in a world.....

The two main guys were doing heroin, the girlfriend was on coke and the mother was doing prescription stim pills IIRC.

ps: Heronz is acceptable.

Didn't St George chase the dragon once?

brilliant .. fantastic.. heres one iknow its not true, gary barlow

any one emember that band ministry? jesus built my hot rod and all all that.. they had a song with the lines "never...trust...a....junkie"

happy 2011 evry1

any one emember that band ministry? jesus built my hot rod and all all that.. they had a song with the lines "never...trust...a....junkie"

Aye, Ministry. Love them. Al Jourgensen certainly liked his junk. Crack became his all-consuming passion later, I believe.

Surprised also at the fact Mr. Cave wasn't mentioned earlier. Best Nick Cave story I heard was about him being spotted writing a letter using a bloody, used syringe. I really want it to be true but suspect it may be classic rock journo bollocks.

^ Wouldn't surprise me if he did. Pete Docherty is well-known for writing poetry and lyrics on the walls of his flat using blood from his used syringes. Have done the same myself in more angst-ridden times of yoof - once wrote a multi-page letter in my own blood to my first gf after she finished with me explaining why she shouldn't have and we should get back together and be happy lil lovebunniez forever. Oddly enough it didn't go down too well... Got a visit from the police telling me to stop acting like a loony or be locked up like a loony. Don't blame her with hindsight but first-love and all that...

Also, It's A Wonderful World

Don't recall anybody mentioning Neil Young so far so I just did :)

Shambles, you don't disappoint. Even though it's a horrible story in many respects. Nice to see you turned out alright, eh? ;)

As for Neil Young, his guitarist Danny Whitten was one (as was the following guitarist Poncho, who replaced Danny when he died).

Never heard of NY himself doing anything more than Percodans and other pharms though; mostly after he did his back in on his ranch. Apparently that's why Harvest came out sounding so mellow...

Shit, I should stop reading rock star biographies shouldn't I?

Shambles, it's hard to think where that winning idea could have gone wrong.

Unless of course you made a list. Bitches hate lists :D

i think thats hilarious. people think im nuts, but .

well the bride in kill bill liked a list

david carradine. i say next

Aye, Johnny Thunders. Poor guy; murdered for his methadone.

He was in a pretty sorry state during the eighties. Jaz Coleman of Killing Joke sums him up (rather unkindly) as "fucking spastic".

adam clayton outa u2. gotta be, and the rest.. hay was it you said andy rourkes right twat? you couldnt fault mike joyce, lovely fella sure he is

Yeah, it was me. And he is. ;)

Never met Joycey but he's always seemed a sound guy. Ditto Johnny Marr; I know people who say he's one of the nicest people in music.

Yeah, it was me. And he is. ;)

Never met Joycey but he's always seemed a sound guy. Ditto Johnny Marr; I know people who say he's one of the nicest people in music.

but he can play bass, ill give him that, there would a been no smiths without him, theyre goin on the decks next, meat is murder i think.. tho me veggie days are long over =D

id say all of sonic youth love the smack too

ive been hearing loads wet wet wet on the radio!!!! he looks right seedy cunt now on his website that marti pellow fella. but he looks fabulous in the wishing i was lucky video