Venting Who else is surprised they did not die from overuse?

There are many already who operate in the Service-to-Others orientation. They share their resources, address the problems of each as though it were a problem for the many, sacrifice their own comfort for the better comfort of the many, and do not impede the growth or awakening to knowledge of each other. It is great if these qualities will seem to increase somehow. And less need for artificial controls on their behavior, and more and more allowance for trust among each other. And that this could color the social structure, inevitably. Thank you for being here with us and sharing this.

Two nights ago I was vaping 30mg of a-PiHP at time nonstop for hours. Specifically there were continuois hit after hit with no breaths of oxygen that my intracostal muscles were getting so tight it was difficult to breath in or out - and then Id take another fat reckless OD level hit off the foil and then I'd do it again.

I was hearing the neighbor women giving birth amd their babies crying from the fumes. I heard the women complaining to the doctor and the police. Every time I would just take another hit.

Not only has continously ODing on a-PiHP eliminated my sadness over the death of my father, it is has also removed any worries about school and interpersonal relationships. In fact, the a-PiHP is so effecting at refocusing attention that when vaped nonstop the only consideration is how
much bigger and fresher can the next hit be and can I hit it now no matter what? Yes.

Twice I felt my intracostal muscles were too tight to take another woo pull off the foil without some tragic results. Blood pressure at 155/95 and heart rate 130 standing still and sweating my ass off terrified of not taking continuous hits was extremely stressful. Something could have gone but didnt. Eventually it will.

Last edited:
Be careful and be safe. And be here to help when it is needed. Try to sleep with less intoxicants now.

Many close calls, f.e doing 100%pure medical grade cocaine with 1:100.000 units of adrenaline IV.😑 ( if there's adrenaline in it , it's for local anaesthesia, not IV use, duhhh...😪)
But only ended up in a straightjacket in the hospital after a half year binge on diclazepam, which led to taking an enormous amount of 3meo-pcp, in the hospital after dissociating from 2fdck.
Worst bad trip of my life.
Never again.😨
But my during my IV use of h, nor my years long binge on Fent never o.d. from those.
Thank God I'm still here.💕

I'm super lucky that I'm not dead or disabled from a car accident (came very close to being hit by a truck about two years ago when driving on benzos + alcohol). I've also injected unfiltered street drugs I spilled on the floor of a tent, consumed massive amounts of alcohol and narrowly avoided violent conflicts with many many lunatics over the years.

I am grateful I'm still alive.

I did a gram or so of deschloroketamine a day and eventually developed physical adverse effects like water retention in my legs, stuttering, pale skin etc. and continued use despite once I collapsed after re-dosing. Weidly did the symptoms recover even with continued consumption, slow but steadily. I think I was lucky but somehow I wish I had died.

I did a gram or so of deschloroketamine a day and............
Yeah, I kinda get that.😉🤣
Or can imagine it at least...
DCK is not meant to go by the grams.
Ketamines have to be respected. The milligram system is very real.
With me DCK it's like: 'Mhhh, this substance smells like nuts when snorted'.......

And then my day is done and all is well.🤗
Anyways, I'm glad you didn't die!💖

Alcoholic and addict since age 15 here! So, that is 21 years of lying, stealing, fucking up, driving intoxicated, losing family and friends due to my use. I have never gotten a DUI or been in jail. I stole my brother in laws percocets when watching his house. I forged my Grandmas checks to the tune of $5,000 at age 16 to buy coke and chronic. Felt so bad about it I attempted suicide by taking over 200 pills. I have used everything except LSD, Meth, Heroin and RC's. The trauma I've been through, like all of us, I just don't want to feel it anymore. I'm roman catholic and I know God is watching out for me. I recently deleted all my plugs numbers and am just taking my prescriptions. My 4 year old deserves a real mom. And yeah, I'm SUPER surprised I'm not dead....wow! Lots of close calls. Blackouts O.Ds, seizures. I'm meant to be here still.

I should be dead many times over from various kinds of substance abuse.

Came very, very close a few of those times.
Add my recent misadventure to that list. The ER pumped me full of Ativan and the detox unit fed me maximum doses of Librium but I was still on the verge of a seizure. At 63, that's no joke.

There was definitely A WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN' GOIN' ON....

Last edited:
I took frankly ridiculous amounts of some RCs... but only those I had designed. 200mg of pyrazolam (400 pills) meant I lost a week BUT I had to prove the inherent safety.

Yeah - woken up in hospital a couple of times but Debz was always at hand to point out I wasn't suicidal - I was formally testing a novel psychoactive drug.

My doctors records DID say 'drug addict' until, again, Debz marched up and pointed out that I ONLY took those things because I cared about the end user... and presented them with my qualifications. So it's been removed.

NOW the front of my file lists me as 'Medicinal Chemist' so I don't get TOLD what medications I need, they have to explain WHY. As a result, they generally do NOT try to explain, nor give medication. Good.

Yes, I had a period of time where it was surreal and I had wondered if perhaps I HAD overdosed and died from alcohol and drugs, as many other friends have.

After inadvertently going for like some personal record in ODs (2 on the same day was my low / high / cough cough point), I got a lot more careful. I figured out I didn't quite fancy dying just yet.

Would that have been F?
Nope am in UK where heroin is still mostly heroin. But was doing stupid amounts of it plus mixing with industrial quantities of alcohol and also on occasion tranx

But yah fent was also implicated once or twice. Was unlucky enough to catch some of what's been slowly getting into the supply since about 2015.

Last edited:
Yeah - the purity of UK H is going up. BUT I keep in touch with a few quite well known HR workers like Dr. Nuke (Dr. Russell Newcombe) & Michael Linnell. We were pleased that we 'dodged the fentanyl bullet' but realized that possibly due to F in the US, much purer and cheaper H is regularly turning up in the UK. Only The Netherlands get stronger gear.

Other CNS downers... well, you know the risks. We had our mini-tramadol epidemic (tramadol ODs are not like normal opioid ODs) and now 'street benzos' are the coming thing.

I'm just glad you can tell the story.

What I DO think UK users might need to be careful about is etonitazene analogues. It's being made in Europe. The reason is that a few years ago, someone published a paper on how to make it in 2 steps. In fact, the parent drug isn't the most potent. Their is one that falls outside the CSA laws that is x4 the parent...

And it seems to be quite good....