• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Ok yea easy overlook. Furan vs heterocyclic Alkene. Unique in their electronic configuration.

2C-EF, DOEF, 2C-TFM, DOTFM, DON, ALEPH-2, ALEPH-4, ALEPH-7

Also 2C-AL and DOAL... I wonder why no one has ever synthed or tried the allyl? The propyl is wonderful in both the 2C-X and DOX families. Shulgin synthed DOBU and it sounds like it moves in an undesirable direction, but allyls are active and fairly unique in the tryptamines.

Not that they’re all rare per say but al-lad, amt, dom/b/c, mescaline, mda, mxe, tma-2, 2ct4, and some of the various dissos that are out now (though they might not Be considered psychedelic by some)

And I’m sure there are more I’ve forgotten

My original choices a few years ago of PRO-LAD, 2C-C, MMDA and 5-MeO-DALT still stand. I would now add 5-MeO-DiPT to that list.

I would be interested to see some other 2C-x-fly variations, but maybe there is a valid reason that these haven't been marketed.

TCB-2 could also be interesting and may well have some interesting potential derivatives:
images

Tryptamines where benzofuran substitutes for indole (like 5-MeO-DiBF) could also be an interesting avenue of exploration.

I've always been curious about TCB-2 as well. :) And PRO-LAD... TIHKAL's entry on it is vague but intriguing. But Shulgin's impressions of substances don't always pan out to be how people experience them... ETH-LAD is a good example, in TIHKLAL it is described as lighter and more easygoing than LSD, but people pretty uniformly have found it heavier than LSD. Another example is DiPT... Shulgin says it is purely audio with no mental change at all but I couldn't find that to be farther from the truth, it has a strong mental trip for me.

The most striking difference I have found is DOiP... Shulgin states that he tried it up to 40mg with no effects whatsoever. Whereas I got a trip from 5mg and found 12mg pretty strong, emotionally and somatically.

I'll second that PRO-LAD, top of my list. IP-LAD too. 2C-EF of course.

Oh if were doing mollys, I remember thinking MDAI sounded interesting, and I wish I got to try mephedrone.

Always been interested in pure DMT.
I mean I've done Salvia, Ayahuasca, Ayahuasca leaves, and Phalaris Arundinacea("gardener's garters", full of DMT, easy to grow near a riverbed.)
but people keep saying that purified extracted DMT is so different, and I just don't believe them actually. Why would it be any different? The drug isn't even synthesized usually, it's extracted.

My original choices a few years ago of PRO-LAD, 2C-C, MMDA and 5-MeO-DALT still stand. I would now add 5-MeO-DiPT to that list.

I would be interested to see some other 2C-x-fly variations, but maybe there is a valid reason that these haven't been marketed.

TCB-2 could also be interesting and may well have some interesting potential derivatives:
images

Tryptamines where benzofuran substitutes for indole (like 5-MeO-DiBF) could also be an interesting avenue of exploration.
5-MeO-DALT out of everything? Haha, that's so strange to me, feels like a massive strange dud, afaik many had the same experience

5-MeO-DALT out of everything? Haha, that's so strange to me, feels like a massive strange dud, afaik many had the same experience

I thought it was pretty nice smoked. There was a lot of hype when it first came out, Shulgin spoke highly of it. Back then it was legal in the UK...

I am not too crazy about it either, but to be fair I haven't tried smoking it. I found it orally to be a strange drug, almost pleasurable but kinda uncomfortable in a hard to describe way. Not much headspace, mostly my thoughts felt scattered and uninspired. I haven't tried it again yet because of this. But next time, whenever that is, I will try vaping it.

I am not too crazy about it either, but to be fair I haven't tried smoking it. I found it orally to be a strange drug, almost pleasurable but kinda uncomfortable in a hard to describe way. Not much headspace, mostly my thoughts felt scattered and uninspired. I haven't tried it again yet because of this. But next time, whenever that is, I will try vaping it.

It wasn't earth shattering, just a nice euphoric high with a gentle headspace. Similar to 5-meo-mipt, hard to differentiate after all this time has past.

I liked 5-Meo-Dalt at around 80mg. Euphoric, trippy but not too trippy. But, I once pushed to a big line of 110-120mg and it turned into a nasty overdose. Puking, overheating, ...

I'd found 5-MeO-DALT tobe one of the best sex drugs inever taken in my life. The level inwhich it increased tactile sensations was just mind blowing. I actually got my ex really into taking it and having anal sex with her. She would specifically only wanna be fucked in her ass after she would smoke large 50mgs+ dosages but we would also be on 50-80mgs orally simultaneously. It used to mix really well with 200mgs of 4-MMC taken in the same capsule and then I would just Vape it to keep high and sexual extravaganza in full gear. I would really like to have some of that again for the future o take with my woman on a special occasion, I bet getting oral sex on is amazing. My kitten gives the best sex I've ever had before, the last time she made me cum on aMT it was so beautiful.

3-TME
2C-TFM
TCB-2, 2C-B-IND as well as other 4 subs like TCI-2 (if thats the proper name?)
TMA-2 (Tried the 6 and it was meh though I'm interested in the psi-2cx compounds)
MDAI (I was just getting into obscure compounds when this was available)
Dibromo and Dichloro Mescalines
Rarer 2C-x-FLY compounds (I've tried 2C-E and B FLY's)
Butterfly, hemifly, and D-FLY compounds as well as their more symmetrical counterparts where the 2 oxygens are directly off the 3,5 positions like mescaline instead of 2,5
Tweetios
Ibogaine and related compounds
2C-G
2C-EF but just to be cool, I really don't know anything about it.
Would still like to try N1 Sub Lysergamides (Eipla, MLD etc)
Dipt
Probably plenty more I'm not thinking of right now.

Yes the benzofuranethylamine indoles/lysergamide analogues could be interesting.

Yall making me regret giving away my gram of 5-meo-Dalt without ever trying it. Sex enhancement is always sought after, with low dose 2C-I being my favorite so far for this purpose.

Last edited: