• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Psychedelics:
2C-B-Fly
2C-G
Ganesha
Aleph
Aleph-4
aET

Empathogens:
MDOH
MDEA
MDA
MDC (bk-MDA)

Dissociatives:
MK-801
PCP
PCPy
PCE
Tiletamine

Mescaline which seems like something i can get, 2C-E, 2C-C, 5-MEO DMT, 3 MEO PCP, DPT, loads.... :D

nah, saying you want something isn't sourcing. asking people to PM you if they can hook you up would be sourcing.
Well i got acussed of it in extacy discousion
But i might of said some
I have said somethink i wish someone could send me some mdma

Unfortunately, LSD is rare for me :( also, 2C-YN would be interesting, I get too lost in the nomenclature and chemistry to get excited about tryptamines personally. 2C-C is the next phenethylamine on my list though since I've yet to see a real source for 2C-YN open up.

25E-NBOMe
MEM
DOET
2C-TFM
DESOXY
2 & 3-Me-MDA
5-Me-bk-MDEA
Lophophine
4, 5 MDO-MiPT
MDPR -> potentiator of psychedelics ala 2C-D
TCB-2
Jimscaline
5-Fl-aMT
CPM
RU28306
8A-PDHQ
Meta-escaline
ALD-52
Eticyclidine
DOT-x
2C-T-x (The majority of the rarer ones)
8-OH-DPAT
MMA

EDIT: Ok, I just went through my psychedelis section and it would be hard to place all of them since none have even been made, let alone tasted so let's just lots of random analogues!

Last edited:
Thanks for the interesting suggestions :)

though

Not psychedelics

4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenol is probably not psychoactive

Sorry it was a copy-paste from a previous file, I was going to edit it and add a few more but got caught up in lunch!

I do not know if it has been mentioned, but LSZ (obviously rare compound relating to LSD)

whats on my list:

mescaline
2c-b
2c-c
2c-d
2c-ef
2c-t
2c-t-2
2c-t-7
al-lad
lsz

methylone
mxe

not sure all of them are that "rare" but most are pretty hard to come by and they're on my list of items to add to my life stash. itll probably be years before I get to try them all :)

Ooooh fun.

Theoretical iboga analogues like an acetyl ester of noribogaine. Take the ethyl on the other end and make replacements there....methyl or stick a fluoro group on it.

For realz....the lsd analogues you all get that have not graced me yet....ethlad and ald52.

2ct, 2cef, 2ctf, 2cyn, 2cmom....fuck it....any 2c ive not yet tried.

Second the lysergamides. DPT too. I know its not so so rare but I had a chance to get it, hesitated, and now its gone to me. Never had 2-cb either, and while surely not rare in many places, always sounded fucking awesome.