• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Santa, you reading?!?!? Forgot to mention ALEPH (aka DOT), 2C-T, 2C-EF, 2C-TFM, 2C-DOMOM, how about the 2C-T-7 analogue with a 4-(3-fluoropropylthio) or 4-(3,3,3-trifluoropropylthio) thing going on.
What's 2C-DOMOM? :)

And 4-(3-fluoropropylthio) or 4-(3,3,3-trifluoropropylthio)? Is that respectively 1 or 3 fluoro's at the end of a propylthio? Sure, I'd give that a shot too :D

Edit: This one I guess. Did I get it right? ;)

2ct-tfm_zpsc6f05591.jpg

Last edited:
That drawing is the one...sorry forgot to put the correct numbering. That analogue is just a personal fancy since I just LOVE 2C-T-7 so much...just curious if such an analogue would further expand upon T7s multifaceted experience.

And DOMOM is a rare thing...there is a journal paper on it DOMOM is "DOM" where a MeO replaces a H on the 4-Me group. So it would be 4-(1-methoxymethyl)-2,5-DMA. It is active and potent. 2C-DOMOM would be the '2C' analogue of course....but it is unknown as far as I can see...but since there is a 2C-T with a similar functional group as the 2C-DOMOM...could be an interesting take on the 2C-D experience. Probably longer lived.

What's 2C-DOMOM? :)

And 4-(3-fluoropropylthio) or 4-(3,3,3-trifluoropropylthio)? Is that respectively 1 or 3 fluoro's at the end of a propylthio? Sure, I'd give that a shot too :D

Edit: This one I guess. Did I get it right? ;)

2ct-tfm_zpsc6f05591.jpg

mescaline!

never come across it before. i mean i have certainly been offered "mescaline", but its always in a single small capsule with a very small bit of white powder inside, almost always seems to be a 2C.

id like to try a pharmahuasca mixture, i would do the real thing, and have access to professionals in that regard but im not really into shitting myself when i trip.

i would IV some pure, synthetic DMT if i was sure about the quality.

i was happy enough that i was able to find a connection for 2C-B when i did, i would definitely try 2C-T-7/2

How could I forget 2C-YN, 2C-CN, etc. Hey, anyone know what happens if the 4-H in 2C-H is replaced with silica? I cannot find any pharmaceutical drugs with a similar substitution.

2ct7 would be cool to try. The rarest encountered was 2c-p, if that's even rare lol

I would love to try DOF and maybe 4-fluoro-3-methoxyamphetamine and the desmethoxy versions of the rest of the DOXs.

But if i posted
I would really like some mdma that could be classed as me sourcing cos then ppl
Who had mdma would pm and we could set up a deal

nah, saying you want something isn't sourcing. asking people to PM you if they can hook you up would be sourcing.