• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters
Yeah that was a great post, and I empathize...

In earlier years psychedelics were way more adventurous for a few reasons: I had to learn how to handle them, use them, choose them etc while having experiences on them... also was more restricted in which ones were available, and I was more interested anyway in taking heavier dosages or combinations. Now I can still have amazing experiences, but I don't have frequent paradigm shifts anymore. Shifts in perspective and state of consciousness, sure... but I'm not too boggled to integrate that - it falls into place more easily.
I also gamble less with it as I don't want to destabilize myself too much anymore: I can't afford to spend a lot of time reflecting on and integrating trips that shake me to my core in new ways, just a bit too busy.
Besides that, some psychedelics are way more suitable for recreational use while others are just insane by their very nature. That really determines their usefulness and how quickly we are overwhelmed and satisfied. Everyone reacts differently too and is different in how curious or resistent or composed they are.

But no, C_B.. not many of us can take being shaken to our core in new ways on a regular basis. But you can shake yourself up in semi-expected or seen before ways :)

In some particular order:
AL-LAD
Allylescaline
AMT
5-MEO-AMT
A. Columbrina
A. Muscaria
A. Pantherina
A. Peregrina
Argeria Nervosa
B. Caapi
Bufotenin freebase extract
Butylone
Buphedrone
Bupropion
Calamus root (fresh, dried, extracted)
Chacruna
4-aco/ho-dmt
4-aco/ho-dipt
4-ho-det
4-ho/aco-dpt
4-ho/aco-met
4-ho/aco-mipt
BOD
Cannibis (in all it's preparations)
Coleus (inactive IME)
DALT
Datura(small quantities smoked)
Dioscoria (it's as close to a natural dissociative as one can find)
Deschloroketamine
DMT
DPT
DIPT
Diphenhydramine/dimenhydrinate
Diphenidine
DXM
Elemi oil (hoax??)
ETH-LAD
Ethylone
Hemia Salicfolia (sp)
Kanna
Ketamine
2-meo-ketamine
LSD
LSM
LSZ
MDA
MDMA
M. Hostilis
5-APB
6-APB
5-MAPB
Mescaline (synthetic)
Methoxetamine
MET
MIPT
5-MEO-DMT
5-MEO-MIPT
Mirabilis Multiflora (inactive IME)
Morning Glory (many varieties)
Nutmeg
Nutmeg Oil
PCE
2-OXO-PCE
PCP
3-meo-pcp
3-meo-pce
4- MEO-PCP
Proscaline
PRO-LAD
2C-B
2C-B-FLY
2C-C
2C-E
2C-T (supposed, not 100% on ID)
2C-T-2
2C-T-4
2C-TFM (highly impure, contaminated with unreacted 2C-I)
2C-T-21
3C-Al
3C-E
DOI
DOC
DOB
San Pedro
Peruvian Torch
T. Bridgessi

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, goddamn Klonopin ?

Holy fucking ass titties, Anonymous Dissiden.
Besides bupropion, that's a lot of fuckin' psychedelic/partially psychedelic empathogenic substances to have tried. As well as dissociatives. Having only tried DXM, Methoxetamine, Ketamine, and Nitrous Oxide in the dissociatives realm and very few phenethylamine psychedelics I have to say I am jealous.

Thanks for doing the normalized poll results Solipsis. :) It pretty much lines up with what I'd expect from talking to people over the years.

In some particular order:
AL-LAD
Allylescaline
AMT
5-MEO-AMT
A. Columbrina
A. Muscaria
A. Pantherina
A. Peregrina
Argeria Nervosa
B. Caapi
Bufotenin freebase extract
Butylone
Buphedrone
Bupropion
Calamus root (fresh, dried, extracted)
Chacruna
4-aco/ho-dmt
4-aco/ho-dipt
4-ho-det
4-ho/aco-dpt
4-ho/aco-met
4-ho/aco-mipt
BOD
Cannibis (in all it's preparations)
Coleus (inactive IME)
DALT
Datura(small quantities smoked)
Dioscoria (it's as close to a natural dissociative as one can find)
Deschloroketamine
DMT
DPT
DIPT
Diphenhydramine/dimenhydrinate
Diphenidine
DXM
Elemi oil (hoax??)
ETH-LAD
Ethylone
Hemia Salicfolia (sp)
Kanna
Ketamine
2-meo-ketamine
LSD
LSM
LSZ
MDA
MDMA
M. Hostilis
5-APB
6-APB
5-MAPB
Mescaline (synthetic)
Methoxetamine
MET
MIPT
5-MEO-DMT
5-MEO-MIPT
Mirabilis Multiflora (inactive IME)
Morning Glory (many varieties)
Nutmeg
Nutmeg Oil
PCE
2-OXO-PCE
PCP
3-meo-pcp
3-meo-pce
4- MEO-PCP
Proscaline
PRO-LAD
2C-B
2C-B-FLY
2C-C
2C-E
2C-T (supposed, not 100% on ID)
2C-T-2
2C-T-4
2C-TFM (highly impure, contaminated with unreacted 2C-I)
2C-T-21
3C-Al
3C-E
DOI
DOC
DOB
San Pedro
Peruvian Torch
T. Bridgessi

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, goddamn Klonopin ��

Jesus, that's a crazy list. How did you get to try PRO-LAD? And some of the others (like 3C-AI for example)? Do you know a chemist?

Please tell us how PRO-LAD was @Anonymous Dissiden! Especially in comparison to ETH-LAD, AL-LAD and LAD

Holy fucking ass titties, Anonymous Dissiden.
Besides bupropion, that's a lot of fuckin' psychedelic/partially psychedelic empathogenic substances to have tried. As well as dissociatives. Having only tried DXM, Methoxetamine, Ketamine, and Nitrous Oxide in the dissociatives realm and very few phenethylamine psychedelics I have to say I am jealous.

I'm approaching 40 and have been associated with this pseudo-underground scene since the days of buying from an actual print catalogue from JLF Non-Consumables, before online vendors simply did not exist in the form they (somewhat shamelessly​, and way too openly) exist in their current iteration.

My single PRO-LAD experience was a 100 mcg blotter obtained through a trusted friend who was residing in Bulgaria.

The experience was insufficiently strong for me to compare in detail to other lysergamides , never exceeding a mild ++ and lasting only about 6 hours, with a marked, rapid return to baseline following the peak. The compound seemed less potent than LSD (the only other lysergamide I had tried at the time.

Subjectively, It was comparable to a shortened version of 1/2 of a standard mid 1990's LSD blotter, with a near non-existent visual component, though the experience was one of jamois vu and aesthetic appreciation. The mental state was slightly ambiguous, lacking meaningful insight and not euphoric. The additional methylene unit seems to have caused a marked drop in effects.

How come lsz is not included. That was the original O.G legal lysergamines, also my first andtbh the molecule that started the lysergimines 2.0s ( xxx-LAD 1p-LSD, Ald-52, LSM)

^What I wonder is why LSZ has seemingly disappeared for good.
Too damn hard to make, not really worth the price tag I am assuming. It was cool but not that cool. Though I would love to try a higher dose. Only had it once at 150ugs.

How come lsz is not included. That was the original O.G legal lysergamines, also my first andtbh the molecule that started the lysergimines 2.0s ( xxx-LAD 1p-LSD, Ald-52, LSM)

The list is lacking some stuff, or not as split out into individual substances as I'd like, because it's using the same list as an old poll that was made about your favorite psychedelic, with the purpose being that we would normalize the results of the favorites poll based on the percentage of people who have actually tried each one. Solipsis actually has done this already, it's pretty cool. :)

Sometime I'd like to make a new poll of this nature and do both at once, with a much more detailed list. because of course, 2C-B and 2C-E are not at all the same, nor are even 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-21. I'm really curious what specific substances are peoples' favorites. We'll still get a vast majority saying LSD or mushrooms or mescaline, but I'm curious how many will select something like 2C-B, or 2C-T-7, or ETH-LAD, or 4-HO-MiPT.

My single PRO-LAD experience was a 100 mcg blotter obtained through a trusted friend who was residing in Bulgaria.

The experience was insufficiently strong for me to compare in detail to other lysergamides , never exceeding a mild ++ and lasting only about 6 hours, with a marked, rapid return to baseline following the peak. The compound seemed less potent than LSD (the only other lysergamide I had tried at the time.

Subjectively, It was comparable to a shortened version of 1/2 of a standard mid 1990's LSD blotter, with a near non-existent visual component, though the experience was one of jamois vu and aesthetic appreciation. The mental state was slightly ambiguous, lacking meaningful insight and not euphoric. The additional methylene unit seems to have caused a marked drop in effects.

Thanks for sharing your experience. There exist only a tiny handful of reports on PRO-LAD. Did you talk to other people who tested it out too?