• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
Thanks everyone for voting so far - your votes have been used to normalize results from this poll:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/360920-Your-Favorite-Psychedelic-and-why-(Part-3)

And these results are shown here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/823079-What-is-your-favorite-psychedelic-Normalized-Poll-results

You can still vote here to help give us an understanding of the availability of different psychedelics in our community, although the normalized poll results will most likely not be updated.

LSD
ETH-LAD
AL-LAD
ALD-52
LSA (morning glory seeds)
Mescaline (San Pedro & peyote)
DMT
DPT
4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-DPT
Magic mushrooms
4-AcO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
25B-NBOMe
25C-NBOMe
25I-NBOMe
25D-NBOMe
2C-P
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-DiPT
Acacia confusa

Other:
DXM
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
Inhalants
Synthetic cannabinoids
MDA

You can try again, the poll should work now..

Last edited:
My list is short and lacks classic quality :

Try to be chronological :

- THC
- Nutmeg
- Mandragora
- MDMA
- LSA
- Shrooms (4-Ho-DMT)
- DXM
- 2c-e
- DPT
- 4-Ho-MET
- DiPT
- 4-Aco-DMT
- 2c-c
- 4-Aco-MiPT
- 3-Meo-PCP
- MXP
. AL-LAD
- 2-Oxo-PCE
- 3-Meo-PCE
- 2-Oxo-PCM
- 3-Ho-PCE

I just wrote it down, because of the other guy who did above. :D

Thanks, that will come quite handy in case either Trump or Hillary demand a recount..

It's a classy list nonetheless, mandragora lol.. 3-HO-PCE intriguing.. the list above yours is also decent! But I would call many lists decent that show an interest in exploring and experimenting. Especially since I could easily list 10 or more psychedelics that I would consider safer to at least try sometime than other singular drugs I can think of, including some heavily narcotic ones but also deliriants. So as far as I'm concerned it's never dicksizing to list as many as possible since I find it more respectable to skip NBOMe's than to include 5 random other ones. :)

Before it's too late: which substances are painfully lacking from the list? Regardless of whether it is wise to take them maybe add deliriants as a category... how about things like the diphenidines? Is it really interesting to hear how many people take DXM? We know it is a goddamn lot, and it's available legally - though maybe it still helps normalize data from the other thread & poll:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/360920-Your-Favorite-Psychedelic-and-why-(Part-3)

Last edited:
In no particular order:

LSD
ETH-LAD
ALD-52
Mushrooms (P. Cubensis)
Mescaline (Peruvian Torch cactus)
Salvia Divinorum (10x concentrate)
Cannabis (bud, concentrates and edibles)
MDMA
DMT (didn't break through)
nBOME (presumably 25i)
Henbane (topical ointment)
Amanita Muscaria (concentrate)

I can't edit my post now, and I need to.

Don't worry, just put it in a post and I will edit it in your quote in the OP. I could not include your post, it is in the other deleted thread with the poll that was not multiple choice. If I would try to include your post it would unfortunately mess up the presentation or visibility of this thread.
Just edit your post above ^ it doesn't matter, I will organize it later.

Thanks, that will come quite handy in case either Trump or Hillary demand a recount..

It's a classy list nonetheless, mandragora lol.. 3-HO-PCE intriguing.. the list above yours is also decent! But I would call many lists decent that show an interest in exploring and experimenting. Especially since I could easily list 10 or more psychedelics that I would consider safer to at least try sometime than other singular drugs I can think of, including some heavily narcotic ones but also deliriants. So as far as I'm concerned it's never dicksizing to list as many as possible since I find it more respectable to skip NBOMe's than to include 5 random other ones. :)

Before it's too late: which substances are painfully lacking from the list? Regardless of whether it is wise to take them maybe add deliriants as a category... how about things like the diphenidines? Is it really interesting to hear how many people take DXM? We know it is a goddamn lot, and it's available legally - though maybe it still helps normalize data from the other thread & poll:

How about -NBOH?

I never heard them getting so much attention that they deserve getting their own category. What would distinguish them, aside from being less lipophilic than NBOMe's etc?
It's probably not a good idea to add every conceivable category or substance, this list is daunting as it is...

But don't get me wrong, I'm generally open to modifications if they really improve! (As long as it's not too much data already posted to skew).
I am glad to see 13 counts of the same option already! Keep em coming! <3

I have tried pretty much everything else from the list except MDA, nbomes, ayahuasca, Mescaline / cacti, Salvia Divinorum, 2F-DCK / DCK or any novel dissos except 3-MeO-PCP lol, any 2C-T-X

I never heard them getting so much attention that they deserve getting their own category. What would distinguish them, aside from being less lipophilic than NBOMe's etc?
It's probably not a good idea to add every conceivable category or substance, this list is daunting as it is...

But don't get me wrong, I'm generally open to modifications if they really improve! (As long as it's not too much data already posted to skew).
I am glad to see 13 counts of the same option already! Keep em coming!
24.gif

I don't insist by any means, but 25i-NBOH appreciated enough attention that it was assigned a Big & Dandy.

Plus, it has a significantly less intimidating safety profile as NBOMe, and that difference alone is enough reason to separate the two.

Plus, too much data is always preferable to too little. :)

Meh maybe.. if you check the index you see so many big and dandies. Then what about NBMD's or NBF's? I'm not sure how much NBOH are used and what can be said about the safety.

A category was expanded to include more sorts of psychedelic amphetamines, but there have been a bit too many votes now to actually skew the data. I don't object to data but the longer the list is the more it might deter like a survey and I'd personally rather have some more people voting than some more options in the poll.

By the way don't be afraid to vote if you can only check just a couple boxes!

True, in this case just read it as "drugs that can be psychedelic or mind expanding". In the index this distinction is made properly but here it's just for convenience that it is worded briefly rather than 'psychedelics or dissociatives'. Not even sure if the poll text allows that many words/letters.

• Cannabis: (herb, hash, oil)
  • Synthetic Cannabinoids: (JWH-018, JWH-073, AM-2201, AM-2233, AM-1220, MAM-2201, AKB-48, 5F-AKB-48, UR-144, AM-694)
  • Trypts: (Mushrooms (cubensis + truffles), LSD, 1P-LSD, AMT, DMT, 4-Aco-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-ACO-DET, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-HO-MIPT)
  • Phens: (MDMA, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-I)
  • Dissos: (Ketamine, Methoxetamine, N-EK, 3-Meo-PCP, 3-Meo-PCE, Nitrous)
  • Other: (Salvia, Iboga root bark, MDAI)

And there's still a million more to try....

Meh maybe.. if you check the index you see so many big and dandies. Then what about NBMD's or NBF's? I'm not sure how much NBOH are used and what can be said about the safety.

A category was expanded to include more sorts of psychedelic amphetamines, but there have been a bit too many votes now to actually skew the data. I don't object to data but the longer the list is the more it might deter like a survey and I'd personally rather have some more people voting than some more options in the poll.

By the way don't be afraid to vote if you can only check just a couple boxes!

Right on, brother. :) I suppose that for me, having come upon a large supply of the -NBOH, I researched it often, and among my friends, it became a staple. Apart from us, though, and those of us who commented in the B&D, it is rarely discussed. It's a gem of a psychedelic, though!

Last edited:
Psyches/Diss's/Noids
WIN-55-212-2,
WIN-48,
JWH-018,
JWH-019,
JWH-073,
JWH-122,
JWH-203,
JWH-210,
JWH-200,
JWH-250,
AB-FUBINACA,
ADBICA,
ADB-FUBINACA,
AB-PINACA,
5f-AKB48,
STS-135
2NE1,
AKB-48,
APICA,
APINACA,
Various forms of Hash/extracts,
Marijuana,
LSD,
LSZ,
AL-LAD,
ALD-52,
ETH-LAD,
1P-LSD,
4-AcO-MET,
MET,
DOM,
Mushrooms,
4-aco-dmt,
Synthetic psilocin
Mescaline,
2c-e,
2c-i,
2c-t-2,
2c-p,
2c-C,
2c-d,
25I-NBOME,
Bromo D-FLY,
2c-t-7,
25C-NBOMe,
2c-b,
4-HO-MET,
4-HO-DMT,
4-AcO-MiPT,
4-HO-MPT,
6-APB,
6-APDB,
4-HO-DPT,
4-HO-DET,
DOC,
aMT,
DPT,
DMT,
DiPT,
MDMA,
MDA,
Methylone,
4-meo-pcp,
3-MeO-PCP,
MXE,
5-meo-dmt,
Methylone,
Dex,
Ketamine,
n2o,
Salvia,
DOC,
5-MeO-MiPT,
DXM,
Methoxphendine,
Deschorloketamine,
2-OxO-PCE,

From what drugs have you taken thread in DC. Added a few things off the top of my head but didn't feel like taking out the synthetic cannabinoids, last update before that was early 2014.

A little back-story on this thread, we have another threads from years ago which is a poll with a single choice, for your favorite psychedelic. But the results are greatly skewed since the more available/popular ones are going to get the most votes. So we're hoping this poll will provide the base "have used" data, which was use to normalize the results of the "favorite psychedelic" poll. So we used the same list as that other poll.

I've done everything on here but NBOMes and 5-MeO-DMT. It would be fun to try to come up with a list... I think I shall do that:

Serotonergic psychedelics:

LSD
AL-LAD
ETH-LAD
1p-LSD
ALD-52
LSA

AMT
MiPT
DiPT
DPT (but only a threshold dose so far)
DMT

Mushrooms
Synthetic 4-HO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
4-AcO-DET
4-HO-DET
4-AcO-MET
4-HO-DPT
4-HO-MPT
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-DiPT
5-MeO-AMT

2C-B
2C-C
2C-D
2C-E
2C-I
2C-P
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
2C-T-21
2C-B-fly
bk-2C-B

Mescaline (pure and in cactus)
Escaline
TMA-6

3C-E
3C-P

DOB
DOC
DOI
DOET
DOM
DOPr
DOiP
DOF
DOB-dragonfly
DOT/aleph-1

Dissociatives:

Ketamine
DXM
Nitrous
MXE
3-MeO-PCP
3-MeO-PCE
2-OXO-PCM

Empathogens:

MDMA
MDA
Methylone
4-MMC
4-EMC
6-APB
5-MAPB

Other:

Ibogaine
Salvia

Got a few to add (MPT for example) I haven't gotten around to yet, too. Damn, I've put a lot of drugs in my brain. =D This doesn't include other classes of drugs at all. Although certainly I have done by far the largest number of psychedelics.

Last edited:
I know man. The complete list in the other thread has something like 115 chemicals, utter madness. It is fun I think to make lists like this though. Brings back the memories of trying said chemical and such things!