• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Which Psychedelics Have You Tried? (+poll)

Which psychedelics have you tried at least once?

• LSD

Votes: 105 84.7%
  • Other lysergamide

Votes: 80 64.5%
  • DMT / Ayahuasca

Votes: 70 56.5%
  • 5-MeO-DMT

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mushrooms / 4-HO-DMT / 4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 109 87.9%
  • Other 4-xO tryptamine

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other 5-MeO tryptamine

Votes: 46 37.1%
  • aMT

Votes: 26 21.0%
  • MiPT / DiPT / MET / DET (base tryptamine)

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Mescaline / cacti

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • DOX / 3C-X / Bromo-DragonFLY / TMA's

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • NBOMe's

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • 2C-T-X

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other 2C-X

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • MDA

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Ketamine / 2F-DCK / DCK

Votes: 73 58.9%
  • MXE

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • PCP / 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • Other (Research Chemical)

Votes: 64 51.6%
  • Other (Non-Research Chemical)

Votes: 55 44.4%

• Total voters
-DXM (Triple Cs AKA Coriciden Cough and Cold)
-Mushrooms
-MDA (MDMA is not a Psychedelic)
-LSD
-DMT
-Ketamine <3
-MXE enjoy the peaceful Ketamine high too much to embrace this speedy high. Yes it is psychedelic, though.
-Mescaline

I used to be a huge acidhead and eventually after many health complications found my way over to Ketamine. I enjoyed LSD for the experience, but am also a psychonaut, so drugs like DMT and MDA were amazing O.O
After a while I discovered you could feel like you were on the moon and in a video game by IMing a nice line of K). Eventually I got sealed vials and never looked back. Ketamine is like heroin, an out of body experience and some extremely unique visuals. Think of playing tetris in your mind. Okay yes I listed my drugs no need for a trip report. Haha, Ketamine, the rich hippy's heroin, ha

Like nitrous(hippy crack), ketamine also has a nickname, psychedelic heroin.

I used to be a huge acidhead and eventually after many health complications found my way over to Ketamine.

What health complications did you get from LSD? Ketamine is quite safe, except that chronic use will end up causing serious bladder and kidney issues.

Cannabis (bud, concentrates and edibles)
Mushrooms (P. Cubensis)
LSD
Mescaline (Peruvian Torch cactus)

Lsa
Lsd-25
Ald-52
1p-lsd
Al-lad
Salvia
Psylocibin
Dmt
5-meo-dmt
4-aco-dmt
4-ho-met
4-aco-met
5-meo-met
Dpt
4-ho-dpt
4-aco-dpt
Dipt
4-ho-mipt
4-aco-mipt
5-meo-mipt
Tma-6
Mescaline
Proscaline
Escaline
2c-c
2c-d
2c-b
2c-e
2c-p
2c-b-fly
Doc
Doipr
25i-nbome
25b-nbome
25c-nbome
25i-nboh
Ketamine
N-ethyl-norketamine
Deschlorketamine
Mxp
Mxe
2-oxo-pce
3-meo-pce
3-ho-pce
3-meo-pcp

What dose did you take of DOiP? How did you like it? I took it once so far at only 5mg and had a nice experience.

2-ce
Magic mushrooms
LSD
1p-lsd
Al-lad
Lsz
Eth-lad
Lsa
25b-nbome
25i-nbome
25i-nboh
5-meo-dalt
Mescaline
Calamus root
Datura
Mxe
Dxe
Mxp
Ephenidine
Diphenidine
Dxm
Salvia divinorum
DMT

Haven't had many tryptamimes. Only shrooms in good doses. Any must haves for a hard nut tripper?

They're all pretty great really. 4-HO-MiPT is one of my favorites, very euphoric and lovely.

Psychedelic substances I've tried since 2005 until now:

ALD-52
ETH-LAD
LSA

2C-E
Mescaline
Proscaline

4-AcO-MET
4-HO-DPT
5-MeO-DMT
AMT
DiPT
DPT

Amanita Muscaria
Magic mushrooms
Nutmeg
Salvia Divinorum

2-Fluoroketamine
4-MeO-PCP
DXM
Methoxetamine

Lyserg. :

ALD52
ETH LAD
1p LSD
LSD

trypt. :

4hoMET
4acoDMT
5meoMIPT
5meoDMT
shrooms (cubensis and the stuff you can get in france in nature)
DMT

phene. :

2C-C
2C-E
bk-2C-B

arylcyc. :

Ketamine
MXE (THE drug wich reintroduced me in drugs)
N2O
3meoPCP
2oxoPCE
DCK
DXM

Other :
salvia

In all, 2ce was a bad xp (waiting 8 hour bored and waiting for it stop, and thats the only result i got each time I tried), didnt like 5meomipt, bk2cb was complete garbage giving mainly headache and the same kind of bored feeling of 2ce (and almost only that at the end. Probably good for a person who dont know what is to be bored).
I appreciated 2cc thought, but not to the extend of buying it often. A friend of mine railed a speed line sized rail and didnt die.

ehtlad produced exellent trip, as ald52 but I prefer ethlad wich seem deeper. 1pLSD have a strange comeup and is annoying at 100mcg but I obtained very good trip at 200/250. Im a big fan of 4homet 4acodmt combo. My life changing trip was with 1 eth lad blotter + 30mg of the trypt combo
Another important xp was an overdose of the 4acodmt 4homet (at least 150mg), sadly i was in a speed run so the effect was a bit altered by noradrenalin.
DMT is great but sometime it lack some kind of deepness, but visual are simply outsanding. Downed 2g in a week with a friend, seeing nature and industrial stuff, best week of my life if I m not looking into hole on my bank account

For disso only mxe and ketamine are valid for me didnt like other, ive a bit persevered with other in order to dull the pain of opiate wd.

Im still hesitating beetween disso and 5ht2a in term of preference. Disso are more like Salvador dali, 5ht2a more like Van gogh

Salvia gave me 2 time I tried 4 month depersonnalization episode, smth ill not try anymore.

Last edited:
Problem is not LSD, problem is the amount of time you get bunk stuff instead of LSD.

Ive found LSD (I still managed to get my hand on the real stuff) similar to 1pLSD if not better, as at 100mcg it don't have various problems 100mcg 1pLSD have. Didn't try the original stuff more than 4 or 5 times and never exceeded 120mcg so it's not really something I can speak about. 1p & LSD have globally the same kind of energy, but not the same response/come up.
I don't buy 1p anymore as I need for a trip that begin to be interesting ingesting more than 200/250mcg and at these dose that's not something to take lightly so completely non versatile. I don't see myself chasing ghost or looking extensively to abyssal fish on grass in trance festivals or free parties. Under 200mcg the comeup is bizarre, good part of the high seem to end to quickly, annoying high. Problem that 125mcg ALD52 absolutely doesn't have in my XP (or a "normal" blotter of LSD)

Ive I was having a 100% reliable source of LSD ya the question of ALD52 vs LSD would come up

In all Ive no interest of trying stuff that are too remote, I got quickly the impression of uncompleteness of effects like 5meoMIPT or 5meoDMT. It's a bit like the dissociative market, MXE and ketamine are (or was) big hit and that's not for nothing, it's because approximatelly everything is enjoyable about these drugs and you don't get an "I could add that" feeling. Same with cathinone at the end, you have 4mmc wich rock (the only stuff I regret to not having tried in the RC scene), to a lesser extends you have 3mmc when you manage to get the real stuff not like 60% of what is sold, and after that you have a bunch of guy never stopping to try various cathinone and being always underwhelmed (not speaking about pyro, where it's more like the contrary, you end stopping because it's overwhelming and taking a toll on your life)

Stuff I would like to try now aside getting the fuck out of opiates system is things like Ayahuasca or iboga (especially iboga wich seem really interesting)

Last edited:
Most people of this thread must really love their psychedelics.

Why is the tradition of trying psychedelic analogues commonplace? I do not see any reason to try 1P-LSD if I have already tried the original molecule, LSD. A lotttt of people like to dabble with the mirror images, but I do not see any point, unless your access to certain chemicals is limited.

The vast majority of available psychedelics are not mirror images of the classics they're analogues of though, they're unique molecules that produce effects that could not substitute for LSD nor could LSD substitute for them. Trying as many of them as we like is no different from just trying new drugs in general.

As it relates to drugs that actually are primarily prodrugs though, that's a popular topic of debate. Personally, I am highly skeptical of anyone who claims to be able to tell the difference between most psychedelics this applies to, like LSD vs 1P-LSD. I've yet to actually hear anyone describe differences between them that would not be equally valid descriptions of the differences between my different LSD trips alone. Nonetheless, I haven't tried them myself to compare so I can't say with certainty, but I have tried a few 4-AcO tryptamines that I could not distinguish from their 4-HO counterparts, and consequently decided that pursuing more of them was a waste of my money. I do know some experienced users however who would beg to differ.

^Point taken.

I still see no real recreational value in psychedelics, and I don't know how some can "abuse" them as they would other drugs, such as tripping monthly or every two weeks. Perhaps it's a personal bias, but to me psychedelics are powerful drugs that are really a once-in-a-long-while type of thing. I have no interest in using them because they're not my type of drug, and I just cannot seem to realize the appeal of them that some may see.

To each their own. :) There's certainly no need to use any particular kind of drug regularly, and especially not to force yourself to like something that just doesn't appeal to you. Everyone has different wants and needs and whatever makes you happy you should stick with.

For me though, psychedelics are practically the only drugs with any lasting recreational value. Certain ones are powerful or draining enough that I don't want to use them very often like you say, but certainly not all of them. LSD makes me very delirious and sends me on a very psychologically provoking and engaging journey and mushrooms put me on a sometimes challenging emotional rollercoaster, and as a result I don't feel the need to use them as much either now that I really understand them, but I can still take 4-HO-MET to have a great trip with beautiful visuals and rich imagery similar to both of them, a radiating warmth type of euphoria, the traditional feelings of enhanced sensory appreciation and connection to music and nature and such, and no significant side effects, without any of the demanding or crushing feelings the heavy trips on the classics can have, just a gorgeous high with beautiful hallucinations lasting half a dozen hours or so and leaving a refreshing afterglow. That's something I can certainly enjoy doing regularly at least as much as any other type of recreational high!

I will admit that I still used to enjoy taking things like LSD and mushrooms more frequently too, but I had a lot of psychological junk to sort through back then, and the more time goes by the more I find myself shifting into this new mindset, away from the really heavily mental or emotional trips and toward the ones that I can enjoy either just for the sensory pleasures, the sense of exploration, the intellectual and creative stimulation, and/or the refreshing euphoria. Of course, I happened to do a lot of my early explorations with tryptamines, and so now I'm finding myself with a really heavy bias toward those more mental trips as far as my options go... but there are still some that stand out as being more recreational. In addition to 4-HO-MET, I also really enjoy 4-HO-EPT for being able to produce a sense of euphoria that is clean on the body and strongly satisfying in an LSD-like way despite producing very little mental, emotional, or even visual alteration. 5-MeO-MiPT is one that really has my attention too, my one experience was extremely hallucinogenic despite it not being for many people, some of the richest visuals I've ever seen, and I still felt incredibly grounded and calm for it. That really appealed to my artistic side especially, it was basically like a clear window into a beautiful alternate reality.

I could go on, but the point is... they each have their own uses and restrictions, there really isn't much that you can just say "psychedelic drugs are" in general. They all do have this one similar omnipresent vibe that makes them feel psychedelic and makes sense since they all share a 5-HT2A agonist mechanism, but the way it's expressed through much more obvious subjective effects can vary so much from one substance to the next, it's ultimately unimportant in the final decision of just what each individual psychedelic is useful for. And it can vary a lot, from the typical earth-shattering, life-changing trips, to the visual feasts, to the meditative highs, to the empathogenic social buzzes, to the two-day music festival mindfucks, to the ones you do just to have your preconceived notions of what your senses can do blown apart, and so on and so forth....

Nonetheless, I don't think I would care about any of that beyond trying it just to know what it's like if I didn't like the way psychedelics make me feel, but I really, really do. And as a psychedelic enthusiast, part of what makes me so excited to explore so many of them is that they are just so wide-ranging like this, they're a class of powerful recreational drugs that has been very well-investigated compared to many and they have a lot to show for it. I don't see any reason not to make use of it when I have so many options, and since I also just find the whole topic fascinating and retain my youthful love of exploring new altered states despite being more cautious in general now, it just seems like a great opportunity to make my life that much better, my favorite type of high that I feel genuinely helps me and that I have no problems feeling frequently, in every possible form for every possible purpose. Why not take it?

That's my perspective on it all. :)

This reminds me of that excitement and novelty of having access to all these different flavors of psychedelics.
But now I feel like any psychedelic taken at a large enough dose gets the point across, and, my experiences became less and less recreational so that had something to do with it.

It is interesting though, to try different psychedelics and compare. Still have a gram of 4-AcO-DET I haven't even got around to lol.

Most people of this thread must really love their psychedelics.

Why is the tradition of trying psychedelic analogues commonplace? I do not see any reason to try 1P-LSD if I have already tried the original molecule, LSD. A lotttt of people like to dabble with the mirror images, but I do not see any point, unless your access to certain chemicals is limited.

Why not? Its enjoyable to taste different flavour icecream, why not drugs? For me, it wasn't about access, LSD is easier to obtain but various analogues are intriguing.

Did you cast a 'vote' ? :) thanks everyone for helping out so far - just 6 more to go to fulfill the 100 vote goal..

When i took zopiclone and high consecutive IM doses of 5-MeO-DMT one night, i saw some scenes from south park (imaginationland - 'no you dipshit that was a joke') which was incredible and produced unique vision - the rest of the time i was pretty much writhing in ecstasy. Although I am wary of recommending that state to be reproduced, even to myself... a one-off