• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which now illegal research chemical would you want more of?

Pretty sure it's actually closer chemically to PCP than Ket.
But unfortunately I've never tried PCP to compare it to.

Its basically like super-ketamine! Use a smaller amount for a stronger hole that lasts longer. Fucking miss that stuff.

Nice quick description @Xorkoth
I remember that TR too, good stuff!

Yes it is, it is structurally related to ketamine. It's 3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE
I think on Hamilton’s pharmacopeia it’s one of the compounds they discuss exploring more of the brain in some Nevada desert ranch with an old fella dedicated to experimenting with everything he can. Check it out ?

I wouldn't say it's closer to PCP, it's close to both, perhaps slightly closer to ketamine but it depends on how you look at it. That methoxy on the 3 position is the biggest difference.

Who/whatever designed the human brain and the receptors to receive specific chemicals, did so after they had placed the plants and chemistry out there to find once we were ready ?

Pretty sure it's actually closer chemically to PCP than Ket.
But unfortunately I've never tried PCP to compare it to.

Its basically like super-ketamine! Use a smaller amount for a stronger hole that lasts longer. Fucking miss that stuff.

Nice quick description @Xorkoth
I remember that TR too, good stuff!

It is a stronger agonist at the 5HT2A than ketamine too.
It has a much slower and smooth come up as well, about 20 minutes to feel it properly and 45 to peak.

I have that SO severely lol. I say this with zero bragging but I know more about any given medication/drug than 90% of pharmacists or nurses...because I've been obsessed since I was put on Sertraline as a youth and it changed my life.
Hey Bro,my mother says that i should work in a chemist/pharmacy etc because i have a very good knowledge of medications,i know that im more informed than most nurses( i had to explain to nurses in prison that mirtazapine is an antidepressant,they thought it was sleeping pill)& nurses in hospital can be dumb as,i had to spend a week in hospital, couldn't sleep,noise etc), i asked a nurse,can u get me a xanax please just so i can chill n relax ,ive never heard of xanax was response( she was young), i said its called Alprazolam,never heard of it she says lol

H
Hey Bro,my mother says that i should work in a chemist/pharmacy etc because i have a very good knowledge of medications,i know that im more informed than most nurses( i had to explain to nurses in prison that mirtazapine is an antidepressant,they thought it was sleeping pill)& nurses in hospital can be dumb as,i had to spend a week in hospital, couldn't sleep,noise etc), i asked a nurse,can u get me a xanax please just so i can chill n relax ,ive never heard of xanax was response( she was young), i said its called Alprazolam,never heard of it she says lol
Hospitals aren't a place that usually deals with xanax.valium would be there usual go to.

Who/whatever designed the human brain and the receptors to receive specific chemicals, did so after they had placed the plants and chemistry out there to find once we were ready ?

Humans evolved with the rest of nature so yeah over time our brains developed receptors to accept natural drugs like opium 100%. In fact there are actually receptors in the brain that exist for the sole reason of accepting morphine.

If you are in the UK there is no alprazolam on the NHS only on private mate. That's why so much of what's doing the rounds is those dodgy fake bars, because UK pharma alprazolam is impossible to get on the NHS. But those Galenika Ksalol from Serbia are top.

........And I wonder what sublime receptors are waiting patiently in the yet unused 90% of our cerebral capacity. The Amazon is full of yet undiscovered compounds, that when utilised, will switch the lights on even brighter I suspect!!

They're kind of mescaline-like but trippier and more visual. Warm, often quite euphoric, beautiful complex visuals. They're all different though. Like 2C-B is mostly very recreational, empathogenic, visual, whereas 2C-E is literally the most intense psychedelic I've ever taken.

@
Can you explain the effects of 2c’s please @FuckinAcidMan 👍

I dunno it's like a psychedelic drug and a conventional euphoric stim had a love child. You can snort them and go from come up to peak almost instantly. They burn a lot up the nose haha. The trips are manageable at conservative doses, particularly 'B' and 'I', and lend themselves to public outings and "enhancement" of every day activities. Way less "woo" and not as inclined to promote cosmic or religious experiences in the transcendent "submerged in the divine" style of LSD and Psilocybin. Much more earthly trips. Felt a little further "out there" than cannabis and MDMA but not as powerful as mushrooms, LSD or DMT ( excluding 2C-E which as mentioned above is incredibly powerful as a psychedelic drutg) in terms of raw psychedelia. Perfect party drugs.

My first trip ever when I was 18 years old was on 2C-E

Last edited:
Thanks mate very informative 👍 I will look into them further. I am assuming a heavy influence on 5ht specifically then?

Yes they're classical psychedelics, primarily affecting 5-HT2a, and since they're phenethylamines they tend to have some 5-HT1b agonism as well, plus a range of other lesser affinities.