• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which now illegal research chemical would you want more of?

Isn't 5ht2b dangerous for the heart or something? I read somewhere that you need to watch out for two things on stims and one of those things is something that sounds like 5ht2 b.
Not sure about this but just asking.

Isn't 5ht2b dangerous for the heart or something? I read somewhere that you need to watch out for two things on stims and one of those things is something that sounds like 5ht2 b.
Not sure about this but just asking.

Yes you are correct. An example of this is 3,4-CTMP, which could be cardiotoxic in this regard.

Definitely glad Europe labs are starting to push Hexen HCl that's like the Chinese pre-ban, not unlike 4-CMC stayed on the scene.

I'd like to see a lot LESS ISO and other unknown RC's masquerading as good old fashioned methamphetamine! The label should match the contents!

I never tried anyone of that substances, no halluicinogens. I'm scared off them and I know when I'm skared already before the horror trip afterwards last hours and can be dangerous.

no. I want to come off theses extreme amonts o RCs... Anyhow, anwhere...

It was also caustic as hell, so may have something to do with it....

Yes, absolutely AMT, wonderful stuff.

Man i hear people raving about AMT but my memories of it were different. I thought it was ok, very long lasting, but kind of dirty feeling. Its the MDMA of the tryptamines for sure, with more empathy loviness than any tryptamine. But i also felt like it had no depth, and the CNS stimulantion was pretty dirty and long lasting. It was way better than 5-meo-dipt (which had a weird gastrointestinal bodyload) and would definitely do it again i suppose. Then again that was 15 years ago.

AMT can feel a bit dirty I guess, I have grown to love the body feeling though. Also the come-up bodyload can be bad and can sometimes color the whole experience for people. I used to have a really rough first 4 hours, but over the years I have seemingly become immune to nausea and bodyload from psychedelics, even AMT doesn't make me at all nauseous or produce any bodyload for me anymore.

It would be cool if DET and aET came around.

I got to try AET 3 times back in 2006, I wrote a report. It was really nice, but AMT is better. AET is like AMT-lite, that lasts half as long or less. If possible I would have both in my stash.