• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which now illegal research chemical would you want more of?

belligerent drunk

Bluelight Crew
The RC scene has over time brought about countless new substances. Some are by now scheduled and are no longer in the gray area, meaning RC vendors have stopped supplying them. Which former RCs would you like to be able to use again?

Probably the first one that comes to my mind is MXE. I've never tried it, but have come to understand that it's a great and unique dissociative. Another disso that has seemingly disappeared is 3-HO-PCP - this one I had the fortune to try and boy was it good.

What other RCs do you miss if any?

Reactions: CFC
This is not an RC per say, but since our UK PSA (Psychoactive Substances Act) Phenibut for me I would like more vendors of!!

LSD is not the same today as LSD was in the 60's, 70's ect.

I’m not sure I agree but what makes you say that? I remember reading an Erowid article where they busted open a vial of Sandoz and it was nearly identical to a lot of the better street acid they’ve tried.

While there’s lots of RCs these days, I still feel there’s lots of good LSD about too. Especially over the last few years.

-GC

This is a tough one. Of those I've tried I'd say it was a toss up between MXE or 6-apb.

MXE was unique, I've never had anything else that can provide such a wide range of experiences.

6-apb is the yardstick by which I assess MDMA these days. Whenever I take MDMA, I ask myself "would I prefer to be on 6-apb right now?". If the answer is "yes", then I know it's MehDMA. Only once in the last 10 years has the answer been "No"...

I would like a kilo of best quality MDPV pls ty

Really miss 2C-T-7 and wish that somebody will synth some of it soon. That is one of my favorite psychedelics from that series of compounds. Also wouldn't mind having another stash of Methylone around. Would be cool to check out lower doses of DOM in the future too.

Love me some psychedelics ?

Yea I kinda actually miss methylone. It never was a problem for me as people didn’t sell it as MD around here often (and I test before I buy anyways.)

The only time I really got a proper try at it was when my buddy tossed me a gram for free. I felt like it was perfect as a light substitute on nights where I didn’t want to blast myself. Like nights out at a club or something that you can do every week.

-GC

MXE the only dissociative I've ever really enjoyed on its' own. I'd laugh my ass off and feel as if I was 'drifting'.. like on a raft, down a stream.

A little ketamine or MXM are okay at the tail end of MDMA or 2C-x experiences, but dissociatives are usually a very strange ride in my experience.

Methylone I was getting this around 2009-2010 when all of the 'MDMA' in Aus seem to contain piperazines.

I found methylone to be one of very few drugs which could adequately substitute for MDMA at times when MDMA was perhaps, for one reason or another, not an option.

What about which research chemical have you researched which was eventually turned of the market because the risk was to great.

That IAP stuff for me. Which possible danger may I have crossed when I encountered this one.

It did nothing outstanding ime but was redrawn from the market for non acceptable risks. Am I right, or was that bollock's.

I missed MXE so I'd love to give it a try with all the hype it gets.

I already still buy 4-MMC, great stuff, but I wish could have tried preban to see if there really is any difference.

Etizolam now seems to only be sold in dodgy fake Valium/Xanax presses and I miss the days of just being able to order Etizest and get it posted through my door the next day. Such a nice benzo analogue.

I'd also like to try all the new benzos that came out since the PSA in 2016 blanket banned all RC's. Flualprazolam, bromazolam, etc. Nowhere to be found over here!