• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which now illegal research chemical would you want more of?

I missed MXE so I'd love to give it a try with all the hype it gets.

I already still buy 4-MMC, great stuff, but I wish could have tried preban to see if there really is any difference.

4-MMC / Mephedrone is the only RC I didn't get while having the opportunity. The story's of the euphoric effects made me recline this one. The risks were just to great. I will keep this one on my ones I never tried list.

Methoxetamine was indeed different and excellent disso. But reading that the urinory/ bladder ptoblems also come with it. In hindsight the PSA kinda saved me on that one as the prices were ridiculous in the UK.

Obviously mephedrone!

MDPV sounds scary, but very interesting as I loved vaping methamphetamine off foil, I think it's probably a good thing I never got a decent try of it (had a tiny line at a party once but was on pre ban meph and probably other things).

Flubromazepam, pyrazolam, clonazolam.

I really enjoyed 1p-LSD and 3-fpm!

Reactions: CFC
The one I really miss is Methylone, bk-MDMA.

Would never have guessed it would surpass MDMA, which it mimics quite well. As first choice emphatogen, but it's side effect's profile combined with the shorter duration did eventually favor it for me.

MDPV though its best its not available I suppose.

This is an good example of DOC. I didn't buy Mephedrone, I know myself quite well in that regard, 4-MMC would have been disastrous.

MDPV I did buy two times, first time from the rumored Spanish vendor. And I don't get it, the appeal. It was not reinforcing or remotely euphoric. Only stim I vaped ever, just too try to get why it is liked by many. But nada. Did try another source same story.

Not that I don't like stims or Cathinones. Got addicted to coke once. Really like dl-Amphetamin revcreatively used. Khat is my nr. 1 stim for recreational use. And Pentedrone I orderded quite some times when MDPV was available also. But Peevee seems uninteresting for my body and brain.

I would equally like to see MXE and AMT again. AMT was still available til recently but no longer, I only have 1 dose left and I fucking love AMT. Also MXE... it's weird because MXE isn't even illegal everywhere but no one is making it. But damn MXE is special, it's consistently one of the most astounding and magical drugs for me.

I never liked MDPV, made me feel cracked out as fuck, anxious with a racing heart. I loved methylone though, I'd really like to see it again. There is still 4-MMC out there, in fact I'm supposed to get a bit soon. Which is cool because I only tried it twice, and the first time I was blacked out on benzos so I don't remember at all, and the second time I only had 250mg total so I didn't see its full potential.

I'd like to see the 2C-Xs be more available again, as the vast majority of them are excellent drugs. There are 2 available that I know of at the moment, and also darknet 2C-B which will probably always be around as it's pretty much transcended "RC" status. But 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, 2C-T-7 and 2C-T-21 are all great drugs but long gone. Luckily I have a big ass collection so I have some of them, including a gram of 2C-E. I don't know where that is anymore either though. 2C-E is one of the finest and most powerful psychedelics in existence and it would be a shame if it totally disappeared.

WHY is this the case?

LSD is LSD. It feels like the mushrooms I get now aren't the same as the mushrooms I got when I was 18, but it's just because it's not new anymore. I've grown and changed, tripping itself is different for me. It's true that for years, there was very little real LSD going around and it was mostly other things being sold as LSD, but for the last few years the market has been flooded with good, cheap LSD that's the same as it ever was.

I wish i was the type of person that could develop a love for psychedelics. I do like 4-ho-met alot. Psychedelics are such a foreign concept to a junkie

• Haha
It feels like the mushrooms I get now aren't the same as the mushrooms I got when I was 18, but it's just because it's not new anymore. I've grown and changed, tripping itself is different for me.
My first few times were magic, and seemed different as al my later mushroom experiences.

The only other differences besides my age were:
The mushrooms were wild picked. Psilocybe Semilancaeta/ Liberty Caps. We call em Bold Heads over here.
My later trips were on cultivated Cubensis, which was a different experience somehow. Cyanescens was stronger. But the wild picked, dried little shrooms. These hold a special place.

Sorry LSD not natural classic... Mah bad....

Kind of is, it's synthesised from ergot which is a naturally occurring fungus.

As for synthetic psychedelics 4-AcO-DMT is real nice, it's like a cleaner version of shrooms essentially. In the right setting it is a fun light trip that only lasts about four hours.

I miss most of the RC benzo's. Mainly: Etizolam, Nifoxipam, Diclazepam and Pyrazolam.
3-FPM would be amazinggg.

I know I already answered but I'm gonna try again this time naked with my fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed while meditating deeply and chanting aloud for my wish to come true:

"Please come back MDPV, Methylone and Mephedrone"

Did it work? Damnit....

• Haha
Would love to just rack up a nice big line of MXE, smoke a big bowl and put on weird instrumental music with a distant smile on my face, restructuring myself as I see fit in that lovely fuzzy space.

It would have to be that it was dosed higher, a molecule is a molecule. There is no such thing as "types" of acid. It's all LSD.

I heard a rumour that yellow acid tabs were actually AL-LAD back in the hippie days. LSD is LSD sure but the analogues have been known for decades thanks to Shulgin.

I only have 1 dose left and I fucking love AMT.
So what is up with this AMT crap that some are so ravenous about. You not being the only one Xorkoth. Limpet Chicken thought higly of it and a lot of other poster as well.

While I get a effect from it that discourages me to ever do any further experimentation with it. Still got about 800 smelly mg's left.

Can I combo it with something?