• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Which drugs have you been doing lately?

I'm not a NADSADDer but I'm so intruiged by DMXE! Just gotta get the feelers out and find some before it goes the way of mxe.
Im waiting on some kava powder coming which I am going to be using as a replacement for benzos hopefully!! Used it last month and loved it...
I found some pregabalin in a drawer that I forgot about so I had some fun with those.
Still taking my methadone sadly but it's better than being on gear.
Where do you get DMXE?

Hey man that is sucess! I have see no opi,no speed?Congrats man,if you can suceed to do this or at least to lower your dose.....Heart
As much I hate to disappoint you, the truth is that I'm still on opi & speed.... I just thought it was getting too repetitive/demoralizing to keep listing over & over.

Hope I can tell you it's true one day soon, buddy.

Yeah, wheel filters. No abscesses yet (*knock on wood*) after doing ~2500 shots between the two of us. I posted this this little "photo essay" in the nightly drugs thread a couple of weeks ago to show how it looks:

= Unfiltered solution (~0.55g black tar heroin)

= Intermediate stage (plus rinse of 0.45um filter)

= "His & Hers" shots (ready to slam @ <0.22um)
IM is such a waste of H. That’s sad. Veins all gone to shit? You’d get more out of boofing or smoking.

As much I hate to disappoint you, the truth is that I'm still on opi & speed.... I just thought it was getting too repetitive/demoralizing to keep listing over & over.

Hope I can tell you it's true one day soon, buddy.
God bless you man.U are not dissapointing me anyway.Thinkin' 'bout youHang around!

Sourcing isn't permitted by the Bluelight ToS, but Google should be able to help you out with answering that question.
I just meant is it legal and you get it at smoke shops, or do you get it from people, or internet. But thank you.

Every morning I have a cup of coffee, get a little something on my stomach (yogurt usually). Then I take my 20mg fluoxetine and put my 8/2 mg Suboxone tablet under my tongue. I smoke a little bit of really good bud throughout every day, usually have a drink, maybe two around 7-8 o clock PM and lately I've been taking 0.5-1mg of clonazepam sometimes and doing 20-40 mg of dexedrine some mornings.

bromazolam
only thing is when it comes on i wanna close my eyes and if i do i sleep. after waking or getting woken its all good... just like aprazolam but with muscle relaxing properties and longer lasting, imo.
almost two weeks of experimenting and have yet to raise dose (.25mg morning and afternoon). sometimes i skip morning dose.
maybe a little too sedating and thought tolerance would take care of this but not yet.

Is huperzine A a drug? I've been enjoying very much lately that supplement, is fucking fantastic for adhd (do you hear me @Buzz Lightbeer ??)
Using hup A and artemisia annua at night I've been having incredible dreams, so awesome, potent and vivid (some of them lucid).
Then I did kratom in low doses (almost done with the tapering) and I tried betel nut (which I liked a lot), a couple beers here and there and some other herbs: mucuna, coffee, saffron, sagan dalya... For dreams also silene capensis, but didn't find any real change yet.

Basically drug-free or at least hard-drug free. Loving the oneirogens.

Last edited:
Is huperzine A a drug? I've been enjoying very much lately that supplement, is fucking fantastic for adhd (do you hear me @Buzz Lightbeer ??)
Using hup A and artemisia annua at night I've been having incredible dreams, so awesome, potent and vivid (some of them lucid).
Then I did kratom in low doses (almost done with the tapering) and I tried betel nut (which I liked a lot), a couple beers here and there and some other herbs: mucuna, coffee, saffron, sagan dalya... For dreams also silene capensis, but didn't find any real change yet.

Basically drug-free or at least hard-drug free. Loving the oneirogens.
I'm hearing you! I'll find some and report back :)
You should see me at work, I can use some more things that work to my advantage...

I'm hearing you! I'll find some and report back :)
You should see me at work, I can use some more things that work to my advantage...
I'm not being very lucky with my adhd diagnose, it's so fucking slow and tedious process and the (private) psychologist (who also work in public health as a psychologist) have told me that here it's quite difficult to get a diagnose and monitoring for adult adhd in my country...
but I'm trying, I just want that fucking atomoxetine, meanwhile I'll use mucuna, huperzine A and low dose yohimbe bark tea.
Huperzine creates super lucid states of mind and better memory. Clarity and mental stamina, a bit more of focus (but not as stimulants).

I'm not being very lucky with my adhd diagnose, it's so fucking slow and tedious process and the (private) psychologist (who also work in public health as a psychologist) have told me that here it's quite difficult to get a diagnose and monitoring for adult adhd in my country...
but I'm trying, I just want that fucking atomoxetine, meanwhile I'll use mucuna, huperzine A and low dose yohimbe bark tea.
Huperzine creates super lucid states of mind and better memory. Clarity and mental stamina, a bit more of focus (but not as stimulants).
Whatever you need to do man! I'm very hyperactive so it was immediately obvious, I did take an IQ test with a focus on ADHD symptoms and she said I seemed perfectly normal there, but I do really enjoy IQ tests...
Don't pin all your hopes on atomoxetine though, doesn't seem to work well for most people. Methylphenidate sucks but isn't all that bad in the end, taking prescribed meds is different from fucking around recklessly with stim RCs in the hope that you can do something.

Have you ever tried scopolamine or datura? How does it compare?
I haven't used it as a deliriant, just an opiate synergizer/potentiator, so YMMV greatly if that is the experience being sought... but, FWIW, I have in fact tried scopolamine (hyoscine HBr) as well as datura.

With datura, I've tried chewing/sucking on the chopped-up seeds and I've tried soaking them in vodka & holding the solution under my tongue, but I guess my doses always remained too conservative, because I didn't see much in the way of effects. (I used d. inoxia & d. stramonium, which are supposed to have different tropane-alkaloid ratios, but I couldn't draw any conclusions as to the differences.)

So, at least for now, scopolamine is more relevant one to use in a comparison. The received wisdom—that scopolamine is more sedating & hyoscyamine is more stimulating—basically proved true, IME. Scopolamine definitely packed a greater punch at equivalent doses, but I found the hyoscyamine/atropine to be more enjoyable in "feeling"—something of a surprise, since I considered sedation a plus.

:)some fresh cacti today,.....vwry easy&low.....like river flows