• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you think are worth IV’ng to see what they’re like when IV’d?

I've only ever injected crack never coke how would it differ when iv I thought crack and cocaine are the same drug
If you’re shooting them, probably the same. I thought you meant smoking crack. One is freebase cocaine and the other isn’t. Not sure why you’d boost crack if you could boost “straight” cocaine.

If you’re shooting them, probably the same. I thought you meant smoking crack. One is freebase cocaine and the other isn’t. Not sure why you’d boost crack if you could boost “straight” cocaine.
Yea I only sniff coke but when I buy heroin dealers In the UK also sell crack they call it light and dark or white and brown and people sometimes do snowballs where we use citric acid and shoot the crack and heroin combined I usually just smoke both nowdays if I ever use tho

Definitely not mate it's a syrup. Those are strictly for oral use and contain sugars and other stuff.
And IVing codeine is a bad idea to begin with. It's not really active as an opiate, it needs to be metabolized by the liver so injecting it is pointless and dangerous. Just google "intravenous codeine" if you're curious.
I second that. Bloody DON'T inject codeine. It produces an extreme histamine reaction which in some cases can be fatal.

Last edited:
I’d be perfectly happy to IV a heroic dose of LSD but everything I’ve read suggests the comeup time is approximately the same as sub-lingual liquid LSD as your 5-HT2 receptors all have to absorb it and run through the program of triggering the complex downstream cascade of neurological princesses in multiple systems that makes a trip a trip. unlike drugs that just blow up your dopamine system, LSD seems to have to unfold in vasrious sequences in various locations and itcan neither be rushed nor slowed down.

Having survived oral doses of up to 3mg I expect I would still do it on a dare if someone was curious about what might happen.

Okay, so I'm never gonna SUGGEST to somebody that they IV something, but to me using heroin in any way other than IV is an enormous waste. Same with morphine, due to the very low BA other routes. Cocaine because it lasts three times longer.

Aldous Huxley. 💫💫💫

I read that Huxley's wife injected him with LSD on his deathbed because she believed he would've wanted to go that way. He was already too far gone to express such a wish.

I’d be perfectly happy to IV a heroic dose of LSD but everything I’ve read suggests the comeup time is approximately the same as sub-lingual liquid LSD as your 5-HT2 receptors all have to absorb it and run through the program of triggering the complex downstream cascade of neurological princesses in multiple systems that makes a trip a trip. unlike drugs that just blow up your dopamine system, LSD seems to have to unfold in vasrious sequences in various locations and itcan neither be rushed nor slowed down.

Having survived oral doses of up to 3mg I expect I would still do it on a dare if someone was curious about what might happen.
I've IV'd a couple of tryptamines and it was pretty much an insta-trip. WHAM!! Maybe not quite as fast as IV K or MXE, but still a big wham.

Do you really think IV LSD would be that different?

I read that Huxley's wife injected him with LSD on his deathbed because she believed he would've wanted to go that way. He was already too far gone to express such a wish.

I've IV'd a couple of tryptamines and it was pretty much an insta-trip. WHAM!! Maybe not quite as fast as IV K or MXE, but still a big wham.

I think dropping acid whilst dying would be well skatty

I have that belief at present because a large number of research papers on human studies with LSD administered the dose IV and the papers have most often described it that way. And that cascade theory from 5HT2A through a whole bunch of other downstream systems seems to be the most current theory about how it works and the one attracting most research attention.

But even the experts in all this know so little, could be something entirely different. But like I said I’m willing to be a guinea pig. Only problem is all my LSD is stored in 95 % alcohol vodka and I ain’t going to inject that.

I have that belief at present because a large number of research papers on human studies with LSD administered the dose IV and the papers have most often described it that way. And that cascade theory from 5HT2A through a whole bunch of other downstream systems seems to be the most current theory about how it works and the one attracting most research attention.

But even the experts in all this know so little, could be something entirely different. But like I said I’m willing to be a guinea pig. Only problem is all my LSD is stored in 95 % alcohol vodka and I ain’t going to inject that.
I'm not proud of it but I've injected alcohol before. I was thinking about doing it again with 5x hits of 25b-NBOH in solution.

I'm not proud of it but I've injected alcohol before. I was thinking about doing it again with 5x hits of 25b-NBOH in solution.
Yikes, don't do all that, just wait till you can get some crystal and then make a solution with water. Injecting with alcohol is bad news bears.

I'm not proud of it but I've injected alcohol before.
Haha oh yeah man I've injected alcohol, and other random shit. On occasion just water (with a little soak of a cotton beforehand despite those minute traces doing eff all). Xd

I don't inject anything anymore, but one drug I found far superior via the IV route was ketamine. Way less psychedelic/weird than IM ketamine and much more warm/opioid like. Also felt pretty dangerous considering how hard and fast it hits.

And cocaine and methamphetamine feel somehow cleaner when IV'd.

Another night and day difference is o-desmethyltramadol. It is a pretty meh opioid orally, but intravenously it felt much better.

I discourage anyone trying any of things unless they are already knee deep in that lifestyle already.

I don't inject anything anymore, but one drug I found far superior via the IV route was ketamine. Way less psychedelic/weird than IM ketamine and much more warm/opioid like. Also felt pretty dangerous considering how hard and fast it hits.

And cocaine and methamphetamine feel somehow cleaner when IV'd.

Another night and day difference is o-desmethyltramadol. It is a pretty meh opioid orally, but intravenously it felt much better.

I discourage anyone trying any of things unless they are already knee deep in that lifestyle already.
What's ket IV like that sounds mad and I fucking hate tramadol it's s bit dodgy

I actually read that he explicitly asked his wife to inject him with either 125ųg or 250ųg don't remember exactly. That's the leave this world though. that or a brompton cocktail.

Mhmmm not really a rush, just insta onset(phatma K btw) I don't like ketamine that much but yeah every once in a while is cool. you only got 10 secs to get the needle out though.

I personally found it to have an intense rush. There's a heat to it. I found it far more enjoyable and more fiendish than other ways of taking ketamine. I'm not a big ketamine fan, so the opioid addict in me found IV ketamine to be far better. Feels less weird and less psychedelic than other ways of taking it but a much more intense body high. More nitrous oxide like, which is my favorite dissociative by a long shot.

I personally found it to have an intense rush. There's a heat to it. I found it far more enjoyable and more fiendish than other ways of taking ketamine. I'm not a big ketamine fan, so the opioid addict in me found IV ketamine to be far better. Feels less weird and less psychedelic than other ways of taking it but a much more intense body high. More nitrous oxide like, which is my favorite dissociative by a long shot.
Yea ket Is too weird and unpredictable I use to enjoy just for getting as fucked up as I can but hate it nowdays it makes me blackout in high doses