• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you think are worth IV’ng to see what they’re like when IV’d?

Brown.Sugar

Greenlighter
Ok, so I recently read a thread where everyone was rating their best IV drug induced rushes, and was curious to see which drugs a worth trying the IV ROA for.

I IV drugs occasionally mainly just to see what they are like when IV’d (with the exception of H which I almost always IV). However, I am planning on quitting this ROA for good so I decided I’d try the last few drugs/combos I wanted to IV.

Currently, I’ve IV’d H, had IV morphine in hospital, coke, meth and meph, as well as a speedball and H + meph in the same shot (which I thought was the best so far).

So far I’d rate the following out of ten: (best mainly upon the rush)

IV H - 9/10
IV Coke 9/10
IV Meph 10/10
IV Morphine 8/10
Speedball 11/10
IV H + Meph 15/10
IV Meth 12/10
Crack 8.5/10
Smoking meth 10/10 (Very high dose)

I currently plan of trying to IV hydromorphone, oxymorphone and MDMA, a snowball (H + meth), loveball (H + MDMA), a coke + hydromorophone speedball and maybe ket or DMT (Although I’ve heard mixed experiences with these).

For those of you who’ve IV’d lots of different drugs, I was wondering which ones you think are worth IV’ing? and which ones you think are worth IV’ng just to try it, as well as drugs you’ve IV’d just to try it but wouldn’t even recommend it. For example I’ve heard a lot of people who tried IV benzos say it wasn’t worth it, as well as people saying IV oxy has no rush.

It would be also be interesting to hear some obscure drugs and obscure combos you guys have tried IV’ng and would recommend for all of us.

IV crack is sort of a waste, IMO. Same with coke. I'd rather just snort the coke to make it last longer, and crack smoked is far better too IMO and a hell of a lot easier to prepare.

I don't like to IV heroin unless it's mixed with meth. If you portion it out so that there is slightly more meth than heroin, so you don't nod, it's IMO the most euphoric shit ever.

I feel like IV cocaine is a completely different drug to snorted and even smoked, it’s worth trying but not recommended for obvious reasons. It’s like an orgasm in your body and mind, very close to the feeling of sex compared to other drugs.

IV heroin was good. My first blast of pure was like being dipped into a hottub after walking through freezing cold snowstorm with nothing but shorts and a T shirt on. That said I still preferred it snorted looking back on it all, but economically IV is obviously better.

Idk besides cocaine not too many other drugs seem all that better or different IV for me. It’s just economically a better option but frankly I like the high of snorting drugs more. IV is too fleeting and often a bit more sedating in nature, not so much about enhancing your current time but instead becoming the main event.

-GC

I IV pretty much every stimulant I take and have had a rocky relationship with IV meth and IV coke though now basically under control. They are my top 2 favourite drugs to IV but I regret IV coke if the first shot does not deliver a bell ringer / freight train through the middle of my head. - but while we are on the topic I would like to say I find this ROA desperately lonely. When everyone else is racking up lines and having a good old laugh I’m thinking “what a waste” and waiting until nobody notices and I can sneak off to the bathroom to get jacked up properly. I might think differently if I had friends who IV’d also - but I’m the only person I know who does.

Based on my xp, I was snorting H for around 2 years.. I was functional in about every aspect in life (for the most part).
Within the first month of switching to IV use with heroin, my life went to shit. Junkie life. Twas a great feeling, for sure but I will argue that this imense temporary bliss will never outweigh the value of all or any other aspect in life.
In result, I personally don't think IV use is the way to go under any circumstance.
But if I must give it a rating based solely on feeling; 10/10 :)

Cheers
L.S.

phendimetrazine if one can get it: as always... use with caution
fuckin ~12 when i bammed that shit
damn
still feel that to this day like right now thinking about it

Ive heard IV coke lasts longer. Can this be?
Smoked crack is possibly the most euphoric, though not favourite, rush I've had.
Im hospital I got some opiate amd probably midazolam to knock me out. Man that was beautiful

I want to try etoxadrol or dexoxadrol. I think they were initially given IV, so maybe I'd have to bite the bullet and go for it.

I always thought crack converted to cocaine citrate was better than cocaine hydrochloride for intravenous use. I'm guessing part of the ritual adding the citric acid, crushing it up, etc. I'm sure had something to do with it.

For reference:

IV Cocaine Citrate: 10
IV Cocaine Hydrochloride: 9.5
IV Heroin: 7
Insufflated Cocaine Hydrochloride (high purity): 6
Smoked Crack Cocaine: 5
Insufflated Cocaine Hydrochloride (street purity): 4

Nothing can ever come close to the high from IV cocaine, in my opinion, and sniffing and smoking it don't even feel like the same drug.

only drug that makes a huge difference is morphine. otherwise if feels like codeine.

i’d say coke too, but smoked crack and iv soft are similar. i prefer smoked.

dissos, but im is an alright compromise. not as good as iv, but not a completely different feeling drug either.

IV coke + heroin classic speedball or bust++++++++++

IV large quantity of 4-aco-dmt was +++++++++ wooofffff holyshitalienshitinmywindows+tv