• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you think are worth IV’ng to see what they’re like when IV’d?

I'm thinking about making a solution with my last five hits and doing a five hit shot.
Be very careful man. I did like ~1-2mg injection of a mix of 25b and 25i nbome and it was ridiculously powerful

Be very careful man. I did like ~1-2mg injection of a mix of 25b and 25i nbome and it was ridiculously powerful
I've snorted 8mg+ of 25i-NBOH crystals several times so I think I would be ok. I've already tried 4x 1.2mg hits of the 25b sublingually.

Sublingual definitely leaves something to be desired with the NBOH's compared to intranasal. I wish that I still had a source for NBOH crystal.

Last edited:
i just receive Daddy long legs I’m a dissolve it in mick then shooting up

I'd love to try to I.V the following, but I never will because I'm terrified of needles:

- LSD
- Ketamine
- MDMA/MDA
- Hydromorphone

LSD would be fucking amazing to I.V. I have acid at home and I could just pick up free needles downtown, but I'll save it for the proverbial deathbed.
IV ket is far too intense for me, I think IM is more euphoric. The come up feels nice. With iv u got exactly 7 seconds to take the needle off and put it away then you're lost for the next 20mins. Iv MDMA havent tried it but ive read is far too intense. The only one worth trying is hydromorph imo, would love to try that shit but in a hospital setting with pure dilaudid not pills. And LSD, well you said it. Lets save that for the last moments of our lives, haha.

Find an IV user and ask him to do the honours for ya. In return offer to share the hit ; problem solved.
Dude, it doesn't help. I'd still pass out probably, haha. Just thinking about a needle piercing my skin makes me lightheaded.
Oddly enough I love getting tattooed?
My advice to tubgirl is to noooooottttt do this
Don't you worry, no needles for tubgirl!

IV ket is far too intense for me, I think IM is more euphoric. The come up feels nice. With iv u got exactly 7 seconds to take the needle off and put it away then you're lost for the next 20mins. Iv MDMA havent tried it but ive read is far too intense. The only one worth trying is hydromorph imo, would love to try that shit but in a hospital setting with pure dilaudid not pills. And LSD, well you said it. Lets save that for the last moments of our lives, haha.
LSD would be sooooo cool. I've read some reports and it must be surreal.

I most have posted this months ago so sorry if repeat, but having had a 30 year on/off love affair with IV’ing various kinds of stimulants and nearly killing myself the time I tried to shoot heroin, I would say the absolute best shot of anything I had was liquid pharmaceutical valium in the ER when I was about 19 after taking a trip that almost almost certainly not LSD and very likely NBOMe. Normally I like to IV get as jacked as possible as fast as possible but as I was already extremely agitated and panicked and expecting to die imminently the shot felt like a magical elevator ride to heaven/nirvana.

Valium is a functional pharmaceutical for me usually and I don’t really get into it, but coming from that place it was the most beautiful hit ever and I’d probably do anything (short of eating another NBOMe) to have another hit like that sometime.

I most have posted this months ago so sorry if repeat, but having had a 30 year on/off love affair with IV’ing various kinds of stimulants and nearly killing myself the time I tried to shoot heroin, I would say the absolute best shot of anything I had was liquid pharmaceutical valium in the ER when I was about 19 after taking a trip that almost almost certainly not LSD and very likely NBOMe. Normally I like to IV get as jacked as possible as fast as possible but as I was already extremely agitated and panicked and expecting to die imminently the shot felt like a magical elevator ride to heaven/nirvana.

Valium is a functional pharmaceutical for me usually and I don’t really get into it, but coming from that place it was the most beautiful hit ever and I’d probably do anything (short of eating another NBOMe) to have another hit like that sometime.
Okay, now I put Valium on my I.V-bucket list too.

I would love to inject 40mgs of oxymorphone :reggae:

Also, ritalin ir. And maybe some liquid benzos.
Dam have u actually boosted ritalin & benzos before? Didn’t even know you could lol.

My fave was definitely H when I was still using it..I also really loved a good speedball (coke/h. Never tried a goofball tho (crys/h).

Ok, so I recently read a thread where everyone was rating their best IV drug induced rushes, and was curious to see which drugs a worth trying the IV ROA for.

I IV drugs occasionally mainly just to see what they are like when IV’d (with the exception of H which I almost always IV). However, I am planning on quitting this ROA for good so I decided I’d try the last few drugs/combos I wanted to IV.

Currently, I’ve IV’d H, had IV morphine in hospital, coke, meth and meph, as well as a speedball and H + meph in the same shot (which I thought was the best so far).

So far I’d rate the following out of ten: (best mainly upon the rush)

IV H - 9/10
IV Coke 9/10
IV Meph 10/10
IV Morphine 8/10
Speedball 11/10
IV H + Meph 15/10
IV Meth 12/10
Crack 8.5/10
Smoking meth 10/10 (Very high dose)

I currently plan of trying to IV hydromorphone, oxymorphone and MDMA, a snowball (H + meth), loveball (H + MDMA), a coke + hydromorophone speedball and maybe ket or DMT (Although I’ve heard mixed experiences with these).

For those of you who’ve IV’d lots of different drugs, I was wondering which ones you think are worth IV’ing? and which ones you think are worth IV’ng just to try it, as well as drugs you’ve IV’d just to try it but wouldn’t even recommend it. For example I’ve heard a lot of people who tried IV benzos say it wasn’t worth it, as well as people saying IV oxy has no rush.

It would be also be interesting to hear some obscure drugs and obscure combos you guys have tried IV’ng and would recommend for all of us.
Is crack not the same as iv coke

I'd love to try to I.V the following, but I never will because I'm terrified of needles:

- LSD
- Ketamine
- MDMA/MDA
- Hydromorphone

LSD would be fucking amazing to I.V. I have acid at home and I could just pick up free needles downtown, but I'll save it for the proverbial deathbed.
MDMA hits too hard.
Ketamine holes you so fast you can’t get the needle out.
Hydromorphone is dope. Definitely my DOC IVd when I was using.