• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you think are worth IV’ng to see what they’re like when IV’d?

I’d be perfectly happy to IV a heroic dose of LSD but everything I’ve read suggests the comeup time is approximately the same as sub-lingual liquid LSD as your 5-HT2 receptors all have to absorb it and run through the program of triggering the complex downstream cascade of neurological princesses in multiple systems that makes a trip a trip. unlike drugs that just blow up your dopamine system, LSD seems to have to unfold in vasrious sequences in various locations and itcan neither be rushed nor slowed down.

Having survived oral doses of up to 3mg I expect I would still do it on a dare if someone was curious about what might happen.

I have i.v'd LSD on several occasions, 10 drops of really nice liquid was the biggest dose although the dose is unknown compared to known doses but taken sublingually I'd say it was around 1200ug.
There is quite a difference in come-up time but it still takes around half hour or so (never done it sober and properly measured time and doses etc.)
Yeah it makes me laugh though I've read in two different "rock star" bio/autobios with them saying "instant hit" blah blah, load of bullshit.

When everyone else is racking up lines and having a good old laugh I’m thinking “what a waste” and waiting until nobody notices and I can sneak off to the bathroom to get jacked up properly. I might think differently if I had friends who IV’d also - but I’m the only person I know who does.
How 'bout you split it? Take some by yourself via mainline, then join the group and top yourself up with some more in happily sugar - nosed company ;)

How 'bout you split it? Take some by yourself via mainline, then join the group and top yourself up with some more in happily sugar - nosed company ;)
That’s solid advice. But my post should have been more clearly written in the (long) past tense. I’m done with IV and have been for at least six months now.

I'm not proud of it but I've injected alcohol before.

Me too.
Many years ago I was heavily into needles (mostly cocaine & Dilaudid) and one day I was broke and out of drugs but I had a needle and a tiny bit of tequila.
So yeah, I did a "shot of tequila."
I do NOT recommend this. It burned like hell and I just felt kinda buzzed for about 5 minutes.
Not worth it!

How ya doin' ? Ok about it? Missing it?
50/50 depending on mood -?
I’m mostly doing ok. I actually quit IV’ing meth and switched to smoking about a year before I quit meth all together. If I get a craving it usually feels like I want a couple of bowls rather than a shot.

But I do get really triggered by seeing images of needles, or when I have to give blood or get an injection.

Giving a blood sample where the woman cpuldn’t find a useable vein and hit 10 times with out registering - she even tried my feet - triggered the hell out of me and caused me a brief relapse but I was strong enough to just have a smoke and not a shot to get through the experience.

Funny thing is I’ve IM’d ketamine a few times recently and don’t have any trigger type issues at all.

I have access to pure pharma midazolam, it has a nice rush but thats it. The high wears off quickly and no matter how you increase the dosage of the subsequent shots there's no rush anymore.
I had accès to midezolam and Dalmane , mixing both in IV , when you injected Dalmane it tast like fuel ( similar as cocaine) I suggest to everybody here to try Dalmane

I had accès to midezolam and Dalmane , mixing both in IV , when you injected Dalmane it tast like fuel ( similar as cocaine) I suggest to everybody here to try Dalmane
I'll pass man. You uust reminded me 8 years ago banging cola and tasting that half minty-plant half chemical taste u feel when injected. Uffff feel shivers down my Spine just the thought of it, iving cocaine is like nothing at all.

Yikes, don't do all that, just wait till you can get some crystal and then make a solution with water. Injecting with alcohol is bad news bears.
I found 25i-NBOH crystal almost insoluble in water is the reason for thinking about using alcohol.

I found 25i-NBOH crystal almost insoluble in water is the reason for thinking about using alcohol.
Weird, I found it perfectly soluble in water. Maybe not in huge amounts but it worked fine for maybe we had different batches. I think I did something like 1mg/ml? I mean if not just try pg, always better than alcohol.

Now 25e-nboh on the other hand, that was difficult to work with as it wasn't soluble in water and it might not have been soluble in pg I can't remember. I think maybe I did a mix of water and pg, can't remember if I had to use alcohol or not.

Weird, I found it perfectly soluble in water. Maybe not in huge amounts but it worked fine for maybe we had different batches. I think I did something like 1mg/ml? I mean if not just try pg, always better than alcohol.

Now 25e-nboh on the other hand, that was difficult to work with as it wasn't soluble in water and it might not have been soluble in pg I can't remember. I think maybe I did a mix of water and pg, can't remember if I had to use alcohol or not.
I was trying to put 13 or 14 mg of 25i-NBOH into just a mL or 2 of water and apparently most of it remained undissolved in the bottom of the vial.

I couldn't see inside the vial because it was brown and after removing my "solution" with a syringe I filled the vial with water, shook it well (apparently creating a suspension of the undissolved crystals that were in the bottom), and then I snorted the water.

A few minutes later I was driving down the interstate to pickup my wife and all of a sudden my side of the road had 6 lanes instead of the actual 2 and passing cars started causing crazy auditory distortions.

I wasn't even planning to really trip and had only expected to injest a small residue that may have clung to the glass in the vial. I had no idea that I probably injested the bulk of 13-14mg in suspension.

I was on the way to pickup my wife and by the time made it there I had to tell her I couldn't drive. Trails were everywhere I looked and the cicadas sounded INSANE!! My dad had to come pick us up.

This trip blew my other two 25i-NBOH trips out of the water and they were both 7-8mg each. (Those were intensely visual trips as well)

I visualized all my cells rupturing and I was crying thinking I was dying. Trying to make peace with it and saying goodbye to my family. Telling them it was all about God's love. It was intense.

Only hydromorphone or oxymorphone.

They are the only things that have a drastically different effect that isn't felt when ingested other ways. Well there's mdma bit it's much worse when injected than oral so no point.

All other drugs including other opioids you get the same feeling pretty much by other ROAsike rectal smoking or snorting. Just a little slower onset.

Last edited: