• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Where's all my Arizona peeps?

I miss the East coast. Cant wait to move back. Arizona sucks. Having a hell of a time finding new friends / connects in Phoenix are. I don’t know if it’s Covid or being an “adult” now but meeting new people and asking if they use feels weird suddenly.
Grew up midway between Baltimore and Philly. Hard to believe but I've survived 7 years now out here in New Mexico. How hard did the culture shock rattle you? That wormhole in my icon is an understatement for my level of alienation.

I find it interesting the post by FinKarma. I think I’m getting too old to even try to find new connects. Maybe if I’m out at a bar some night or someone brings it up but I can’t even fathom rolling around the inner city in Phoenix looking for dealers like I did back in the day in Milwaukee. I went to a dispensary here and it was pretty interesting to see regulated weed - it was completely illegal in Wisconsin.

Oh cool. Monsoons should be coming by now. Stay cool its been hell this Summer.
Yup we had a severe dust storm and monsoon hit the other night. There was some wild drone footage of it. It was kind of nice though, dropped down to 70. It’s been about 115 to 120 since I got here a couple weeks ago. I don’t know what I’d do without the pool 😆

Yup we had a severe dust storm and monsoon hit the other night. There was some wild drone footage of it. It was kind of nice though, dropped down to 70. It’s been about 115 to 120 since I got here a couple weeks ago. I don’t know what I’d do without the pool 😆
No doubt!

How was Prescott Valley? They get snow up there right ?

I think I’m getting too old to even try to find new connects. Maybe if I’m out at a bar some night or someone brings it up but I can’t even fathom rolling around the inner city in Phoenix looking for dealers like I did back in the day in Milwaukee.
Yeah I got to that age as well, I'd much rather just use the DNM than poking around for dealers from strangers.

AZ has a very healthy psychedelic scene. Amazing place to trip. The desert is a very spiritual place.

Obligatory 'watch out for fent'. Tucson/Phoenix is probably the biggest funnel for fent into the country.

Should be quite easy to find stuff in Scottsdale. The cartels target areas like that. "Rich, bored, white folks". I used to live in the rich suburb of Tucson and had like 6 different dealers who would deliver to your door, 8am-8pm, 365 days, coke/meth/heroin. They're actually quite professional, as far as drug dealers go.

Yeah I got to that age as well, I'd much rather just use the DNM than poking around for dealers from strangers.

AZ has a very healthy psychedelic scene. Amazing place to trip. The desert is a very spiritual place.

Obligatory 'watch out for fent'. Tucson/Phoenix is probably the biggest funnel for fent into the country.

Should be quite easy to find stuff in Scottsdale. The cartels target areas like that. "Rich, bored, white folks". I used to live in the rich suburb of Tucson and had like 6 different dealers who would deliver to your door, 8am-8pm, 365 days, coke/meth/heroin. They're actually quite professional, as far as drug dealers go.

Yeah I can totally see that. I love the mountains, can't wait until the heat goes down a bit and I can go hiking. I can totally imagine the fent issue here, even in Milwaukee/Chicago it was insane and everywhere. I'd imagine being so close to the border if you know the right people everything would be exponentially better than Milwaukee. Went and explored downtown Phoenix and checked out some bars and clubs and that was a pretty fun. The downtown area surprisingly seemed smaller than Milwaukee, was not expecting that.

professional. damn i miss that. In Baltimore I had both regular corner runners you could depend on 6am-5pm and callups 24/7. Been in this town along I-10 in New Mexico for 4 years and met 2 hooks and 1 is uh...otherwise occupaied for a time. And they are erratic