• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Where's all my Arizona peeps?

Ahh...Bullhead City. Good place and Laughlin is always a stopover of course when I'm around there.

Just moved from LA to the Phoenix area before this damn virus hit. The heat here is fucking brutal and I can’t even get out and meet people because of everything going on. Fuck me right?

Just moved from LA to the Phoenix area before this damn virus hit. The heat here is fucking brutal and I can’t even get out and meet people because of everything going on. Fuck me right?
It sux. Couldnt live down there. I'd have to have a pool if I did. Im up 5,100 ft so its tolerable

You're better off inside right now, man believe it or not. I moved here from Cal. in 2016 and I'm still not used to these summers. 🥵

I'm still not used to these summers. 🥵
They aren't even that bad bro. I grew up in Tucson. I would take 115 in AZ over 90 in the state I live in (80%+ humidity)

Dry heat is manageable. Just stay in the shade where its 20 degrees cooler.

They aren't even that bad bro. I grew up in Tucson. I would take 115 in AZ over 90 in the state I live in (80%+ humidity)

Dry heat is manageable. Just stay in the shade where its 20 degrees cooler.

Monsoon season, homie. If it's not 110 degrees out, the monsoons see to it you go home with your nuts stuck to your leg. 🤠

Last edited:
I'm stealing all your rain over here on the east coast

I love it. AZ made me appreciate rain for the beautiful thing it is
I miss the East coast. Cant wait to move back. Arizona sucks. Having a hell of a time finding new friends / connects in Phoenix are. I don’t know if it’s Covid or being an “adult” now but meeting new people and asking if they use feels weird suddenly.

Yup i know all about the noises lol I used to walk right through the tenderloin every day to go to work. The inhabitants have no shame lol
Anyway, good to meet ya
The tenderloin is one of my all time favorite places, back in the day when OC 80s and Roxy 30s were being sold on every corner, before all the fentanyl and fake pills hit the streets. Haven’t been there in a few years but I’m sure it’s probably all fake pills and really crappy H now.

The tenderloin is one of my all time favorite places, back in the day when OC 80s and Roxy 30s were being sold on every corner, before all the fentanyl and fake pills hit the streets. Haven’t been there in a few years but I’m sure it’s probably all fake pills and really crappy H now.
And whoooole lotta human feces. A regular cornucopia of smells, all bad. 💩

Don't turn this into LinkedIn here we aren't a networking site 😤

Gonna move this to drug culture though