• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Where's all my Arizona peeps?

I miss the East coast. Cant wait to move back. Arizona sucks. Having a hell of a time finding new friends / connects in Phoenix are. I don’t know if it’s Covid or being an “adult” now but meeting new people and asking if they use feels weird suddenly.
Idk what you DOC is, or for how long, but most addicts can sniff each other out fairly quickly. Tweakers are easy.
You're right about meeting new people getting harder with age.
As I get older, socializing mostly takes place at work so making a new circle of friends in my late 30s is pretty much out of the question.
Dating sites are druggie magnets, you can try that. That's how I met my current dealer.

So what is there to do out here in this heat? I mean it’s hard now with Covid, but normally what’s there to do? I feel like I hide from the heat constantly since I moved here. Like we grab food and head home bc of the pandemic, but even before that we didn’t find much to do outside of food and shit.

Head up north to Flagstaff And Sedona and go exploring. I lived in flagstaff for 5 years it’s beautiful and there’s lots to do up there, also Sedona is breathtakingly beautiful and there’s tons of trails to hike and parks to explore if you’re into that sort of thing. When I spent time in Phoenix I mostly went swimming in pools because I couldnt find much else to do. Lots of golf there if you play

Head up north to Flagstaff And Sedona and go exploring. I lived in flagstaff for 5 years it’s beautiful and there’s lots to do up there, also Sedona is breathtakingly beautiful and there’s tons of trails to hike and parks to explore if you’re into that sort of thing. When I spent time in Phoenix I mostly went swimming in pools because I couldnt find much else to do. Lots of golf there if you play
I Went up to Sedona actually. One of the few things we’ve done. It was super pretty up there but way too many people without masks roaming around. Shit was packed. Hikings not really my thing though bc I have a tweaked back / herniated disks. Would love to be able to do that shit, but for no it’s a no go until I get back in to shape and my back isn’t being such a dick. I’m right outside of Phoenix (which is apparently a massive area so that doesn’t say much) but yeah I was hoping to find chill stuff around Phoenix.

So what is there to do out here in this heat? I mean it’s hard now with Covid, but normally what’s there to do? I feel like I hide from the heat constantly since I moved here. Like we grab food and head home bc of the pandemic, but even before that we didn’t find much to do outside of food and shit.
Thats normal, hiding from the heat during your first summer. I can't say you'll get used to it though. I mean you might, but some don't. I keep thinking I have until around May of each year lol. Its brutal, nothing even comparable to Californeeway.

It was super pretty up there but way too many people without masks roaming around.
This isn't an authoritarian-friendly state, my friend. But the extreme climate and low number of confirmed cases help, too 😬

Arizona is just a bunch of sunburnt old white people freaking out about how many Mexicans there are, as if it didn't used to be Mexico... at least it's like that south of Phoenix... *cough* Tucson *cough*

jk... but not really

I love T-Town... except for the heroin problem it gave me

north of Phoenix is like a different state. Like southern cali vs northern cali

Arizona is just a bunch of sunburnt old white people freaking out about how many Mexicans there are, as if it didn't used to be Mexico... at least it's like that south of Phoenix... *cough* Tucson *cough*

jk... but not really
I've only lived here for a little over 4 years, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that at all lol. People generally just mind their own business.
And I'm pretty far removed from the greater downtown area (where the university is).

I've only lived here for a little over 4 years, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that at all lol. People generally just mind their own business.
And I'm pretty far removed from the greater downtown area (where the university is).

Oh, you're in Tucson? what part?

I was just repeating a joke I heard from a comedian but I found it to be very true.

Tucson is quite a big city and is really diverse. IDK I just grew up there for 17 years.

Every area is different. I grew up in the Foothills, if you know where that is.

It is on the larger side for sure, but more spread out. So much so that I truly pity anyone who has to rely on public transit.
I'm in the Oro Valley area.

This isn't an authoritarian-friendly state, my friend. But the extreme climate and low number of confirmed cases help, too 😬
Ah good old science denial. I would normally say agree to disagree, but you can’t do that when it comes to facts. Opinions, sure, but not when it comes to denying factual information.

Ah good old science denial. I would normally say agree to disagree
Lol...well then guess I'll be the one to do it. Is passing the blame on to other people a party requirement or simply a giant coincidence?
Take care now and don't hurt that arm patting yourself on the back 😉

Last edited:
I Went up to Sedona actually. One of the few things we’ve done. It was super pretty up there but way too many people without masks roaming around. Shit was packed. Hikings not really my thing though bc I have a tweaked back / herniated disks. Would love to be able to do that shit, but for no it’s a no go until I get back in to shape and my back isn’t being such a dick. I’m right outside of Phoenix (which is apparently a massive area so that doesn’t say much) but yeah I was hoping to find chill stuff around Phoenix.
Flagstaff is a nice place to live, or visit.😀

Gonna move this thread to NSADD

I miss the East coast. Cant wait to move back. Arizona sucks. Having a hell of a time finding new friends / connects in Phoenix are. I don’t know if it’s Covid or being an “adult” now but meeting new people and asking if they use feels weird suddenly.
Glendale

Been here my entire life and love it
At least it doesn't get muggy out there like it does on the east coast. Idk how I'd feel about desert living. I kinda wanna try it eventually. Not sure how I'd handle the permanent oppressive heat, but I might like it.

This is how we do 120 degrees
bGZV84Q.jpg
At least it doesn't get muggy out there like it does on the east coast. Idk how I'd feel about desert living. I kinda wanna try it eventually. Not sure how I'd handle the permanent oppressive heat, but I might like
At least it doesn't get muggy out there like it does on the east coast. Idk how I'd feel about desert living. I kinda wanna try it eventually. Not sure how I'd handle the permanent oppressive heat, but I might like it.