• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Where do heterosexual men meet women in this era?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Hello BL Fam,

I’m currently wondering where heterosexual men meet women these days if 1. One doesn’t use online dating, 2. Don’t date anyone whom you work with or clients directly under your care?
Online dating has been bad for my mental health and I don’t believe I come off interesting through online channels. As for dating women you work with, I find the Human Resources potential complaint and rumours to be not worth it where it’s now a hard rule that I don’t date people at work. And last, females who are my clients have been hitting on me sometimes but I would probably get fired if I dated any of them and they would have leverage on me.

Start going out it’s surprising the amount of women who are sick to death of online dating and the weird people it attracts
Local events are great for meeting new circles of friends and with this is the chance to meet women face to face

The first one's a classic....but at church?? Would be a suprise to find a bl-friendly kinda demographic there I'd imagine..but ya never know I guess
Great way to find someone saving themselves for marriage but what a bore that would be. I never understood the appeal of chasing virgins.

I've had mediocre success with online dating but covid put a swift stop to that and I haven't hit up the bars lately. Like others have said, going to bars and clubs used to be my go-to method of meeting girls. But that was 20 years ago so getting shit faced every night and hitting on anyone who can fog a mirror doesn't sound like fun anymore either.

Hell, I'm with the OP. Someone please help me find a gf!

In the gym.

So many guys I know have hooked up and started dating from there. Probably helps as it gives the impression you're into health, can afford to pay for a gym membership, food, supps etc, and (if you're visibly in shape) that you're capable of taking care of yourself and others, which is a big plus sign for many women ime.

The first one's a classic....but at church?? Would be a suprise to find a bl-friendly kinda demographic there I'd imagine..but ya never know I guess

Afaik there are quite a few fairly religious people who use BL, and many more who would probably attend church/mosque/synagogue/temple etc on a regular basis

The last woman I had an interest was a neighbour who I just got talking to. I think it's completely bloody random most of the time and as long as you try to stay in good health and be outgoing, there's plenty of possibilities.

Well, via a friend I met at cardiac rehab. Who would think having a heart attack could be such a good thing (how I met my wife!)

I met Debz when I went out with friends for my 40th (how I met my wife).

Their is no formula on how to meet someone. Never used an app, never been to a singles bar. I worked with my first GF, met other GFs through friends.

Afaik there are quite a few fairly religious people who use BL, and many more who would probably attend church/mosque/synagogue/temple etc on a regular basis
that may well be the case...but I've yet to hear of anyone hooking up with someone at church :)

edit - I do think it may be an idea that churches could pursue though? Could push the dwindling numbers up a bit?

Reactions: CFC
Yeah - people with mental health issues who have 'found' religion.

Let's be honest - if you live a decent life and an afterlife exists, you are going to be OK.

But to presume not and still act like a decent person is down to you.

Blue light forums
I Love You Smile GIF