• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

when you get arrested and go in a cell in the uk how intense are prison searches??

@Neithman it's simple but not that easy! Unless you want to smoke bicarb. You use 2 parts coke, max 1 part bicarb and a few drops of water. Heat until the yellow gold oil appears and let it cool. Scrape it onto card or paper and break ya nuggets. Half a garden pea sized amount should floor you.
I'm was never a fan, then suddenly I got that amazing rush and j I can't do it again. I enjoy it and it's £1 per minute buzzwise.... Diminishing returns every time.

Not sure what rubbish everyone else has told you, but when I served time for stealing a freshly baked loaf of bread from the local bakers, the first thing they did was split my arse in two. I'm talking full on, brutal savagery. His entire fist, at first, then it just kept going... all da way to da elbow.

This happened every single day like clockwork. Left me looking like goatse by the time my 7 year sentence was up.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Unless you like that sort of thing I guess.

Eat da poo poo!

The diminished returns tho... The first pipe iss heaven, then they will get worse and worse until they just give you a 5 second head rush

he is really honest about it, even if I got in jail I would get the shit beat out of me, my only protection would be my past relationship with the gypsies, but if I wouldn't play the cards they would deal me I would be a dead man. there are people who get it smuggled by drones and all kinds of shit but just simply on you is not possible, they will check everything on you and in you if they have suspicions. you have to get it in there and it will be 10x times the price, are you risking jail? if not please don't do stupid shit and if you do, better focus on getting a good lawyer and see what you can get out of the situation.

I really hate the fact now that some people made the gear habit sound like fun and games when it is not, you still got the chance to do everything, you are as young as me, fight with yourself if you have to but get back on codeine, or at least something weaker and then back on codeine, you are better doing 4 CWEs a day than doing gear and risking jail plus all the related problems, getting on methadone or ending dead from laced shit, or if you get into shooting, I barely have veins and I'm 22, still got some marks,you are better than this and you know it deep inside you, I'm really rooting for you man, drop the habit till you can or the habit will drop you on your ass as it did with all of us, everyone has lost options and got himself in certain situations that they regret to this day, harder opiates are more pleasurable yeah, but if you don't have a script source, kick the street shit man, all that comes with the life is not worth it.

I don't know about the UK, but in Ireland the Bull Tinkers give you a fairly lengthy and rigorous probing when you arrive on site.

Yeah everywhere does, but if you shove something nonmetallic deep enough, you'll get it in. There's people who get sent down for little crimes to get paid off the dealers inside. If someone with no cred went doing it they'd be kicked in and robbed most likely.

To get shit in you, you can try eating balloons prior. Probably the only way.

Your ass gets checked pretty good. They will shine a light up in there, and also squatting and coughing several hours into processing will generally knock anything out.

But here you will be in county for some time prior. Would be near impossible to get into prison as you would have to smuggle into county 1st, then smuggle again back into the joint. Near 100% of the drugs in a prison were not smuggled by an inmate being processed in. Dirty guards, visits, etc.

Would be possible though if you have it ready to go, and the night they take you to prison you hurry up and eat it again.

To get shit in you, you can try eating balloons prior. Probably the only way.

Your ass gets checked pretty good. They will shine a light up in there, and also squatting and coughing several hours into processing will generally knock anything out.

But here you will be in county for some time prior. Would be near impossible to get into prison as you would have to smuggle into county 1st, then smuggle again back into the joint. Near 100% of the drugs in a prison were not smuggled by an inmate being processed in. Dirty guards, visits, etc.

Would be possible though if you have it ready to go, and the night they take you to prison you hurry up and eat it again.
would they check the forskin of your penis then if I got arrested at least I know I would have some h only problem would be getting hold of some foil and a lighter with the smoking bans has anyone any experience with this?

Yeah they will check that. You won't be getting shit in unless it has be eaten, trust me. Or test if you can plug it, squat and cough multiple times.

If you really are going to prison or something, I wouldn't even risk it. They will just add more time. Check out the scene when you get there, but better to stay on the straight and narrow so you get out the fastest.