• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

when you get arrested and go in a cell in the uk how intense are prison searches??

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Im looking for someone whoes done a bit of time im just wondering(out of interest)how thorough do they search you for drugs do they strip search you if so what does that mean and do you have the right to refuse? Im asking because i respect my pride and would feel violated if i was strip searched by anyone or even just searched and someone touching up my dick and yes i might be going down so i want to be, mentally prepared as possible for the, potenial ordeal.

You have to strip naked in front of (usually) 2 male or female staff (depending on whether you are male or female) your clothes and any possessions will then be searched, you'll be asked to squat and cough, lift up your cock and balls. If they think you are concealing, they will you put you in the body scanner to check for hidden internals. (If that prison has one, if not and they have grounds to believe you are concealing drugs/weapons, they will send for a doctor to perform an internal examination.)

This just reminded me of the funniest news story I’ve heard out of a presenters mouth in my life.

Famous AFL player. Pretty sure the poor bastards become a novelty item for our cops who seem to bust him every other day with meth.

Few months ago, presenter (who deserves FULL cred for keeping a straight face while reporting this) says on 5pm news
‘Ben Cousins has been arrested leaving a house at 5am after his ex wife called in a disturbance. Upon cavity search police realised he had something in his possession and requested he remove it.
Instead, he pushed it up further resulting in a trip to the hospital to have the 5 grams of Methamphetamine removed from his anus’

I nearly peed myself laughing and I’m not sure what’s funnier, ol Benny jamming that rock further up his date, the look on the cops faces when he did, or the poor news reporter that had to read that shit out loud without laughing

I know right? I was like a ten year old. ‘Did she just SAY ANUS? 😂

It's just the way that news reporters try to say things in such a "matter of fact" sort of way that makes things like that sound so hilarious...

"trip to the hospital to have the 5 grams of Methamphetamine removed from his anus"

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Not to mention what the fuck he was even thinking... like, did he think if he shoved the speed far enough up his arse they somehow would forget about it and just let him go? Jesus Christ, drugs make people do weird shit... Haha!! :)

Last edited:
@mal3volent You wanna do the honours for us mate?
Maybe outsource the job to @jose ribas da silva if you're not upto it.

I am neither from the UK nor from Europe so that I should not be commenting here. Namely, I don't want to create a tough situation for the mods, I don't want a wall being built here to try to stop the flood of Brazilians who will be coming after me. I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THIS WALL.

I am leaving before my visa expires, but, think about it: those who frequently speak about fagots are the real fagots

Last edited:
I am neither from the UK nor from Europe so that I should not be commenting here. Namely, I don't want to create a tough situation for the mods, I don't want a wall being built here to try to stop the flood of Brazilians who will be coming after me. I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THIS WALL.

I am leaving before my visa expires, but, think about it: those who frequently speak about fagots are the real fagots, this is valid for you ; )

I was joking, I guess my English humour doesn't cut it in Brazil.
Me & you share more in common than you may think at first, jeez how long you been posting on S&R & P&S on here for?

I had this issue with @mal3volent till he actually figured me out, I guess I gotta go through the whole thing again with you too.

I was joking, I guess my English humour doesn't cut it in Brazil.
Me & you share more in common than you may think at first, jeez how long you been posting on S&R & P&S on here for?

I had this issue with @mal3volent till he actually figured me out, I guess I gotta go through the whole thing again with you too.
I run into this issue here too 😂

But I will say, Brit humour is literally the WORST, dry buggers ya’ll are.

Leave Jose alone, he is beautiful and promised to post muscle pics soon. His memes are awesome too. The perfect man <3

My Youtube videos from UK Gabber raves, Appalachian banjo music & obsession with "your kinda folks" not doing it for you now huh?
I'm hurt & gonna cry into my moonshine, well you can have your Brazil loverboy. We're never gonna have sex now when I'm drunk of Four Roses.

Leave Jose alone, he is beautiful and promised to post muscle pics soon. His memes are awesome too. The perfect man <3

by the way, I have already posted it

you can see my naked body

I will be happy knowing it is an object of pleasure

We could have been so good together Mal3ovent but NOPE, you went & picked that tanned & well toned Brazil lover boy.
To hell with you I say!!!!!

My Youtube videos from UK Gabber raves, Appalachian banjo music & obsession with "your kinda folks" not doing it for you now huh?
I'm hurt & gonna cry into my moonshine, well you can have your Brazil loverboy. We're never gonna have sex now when I'm drunk of Four Roses.

Sorry, I just need something a little more exotic in my life you know?

by the way, I have already posted it

you can see my naked body

I will be happy knowing it is an object of pleasure

Thank you my life is complete now

Don't forget I need you to grow my drugs when I buy my farm.

He didn't forget!!!!

Yeah see that Brazil lover boy / man whore he sure may want your toned & tanned body BUT he wants me as his live in dope farmer when we both go move deep in the Appalachian Mountains.