• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

when you get arrested and go in a cell in the uk how intense are prison searches??

as I have always said, when you use a drug, the mindset is an essential feature, during a while, I was smoking crack and I can say it was the worst part of my life, not because of crack, but what I did on crack and the places where I smoked
thats because you decided to do that tho :unsure: , there's no better place than my livingroom for me to smoke^^
In addition, I am a very poor person, I barely have money to eat at the moment, so I am always using the worst drugs, smoking shit and sniffing chalk
right, gotcha cheap, cocaine, so cheap, i need to get my ass to south america, can i stuff myself into an envelope n' mail myself to someone down there?

I was smoking crack and I can say it was the worst part of my life, not because of crack, but what I did on crack and the places where I smoked

Now that folks in the voice of experience right there.
I can only imagine what the places are like over there, I'm NOT a fan of being off my head on crack & having to deal with members of Comando Vermelho (C.V.) & ADA (Amigos dos Amigos)

NO THANKS...........

thejewsdidthis.jpg

Brazil is the only place in the world where you can have sex with a ladyboy while smoking crack during a black magic ritual with rare typical tropical animals circling and watching your penis going in and out, priceless to say the least. I don't know why people don't come to Brazil. Particularly, I don't like countries with high human development indexes...

FFS his never been strip searched, oh God I had to laugh.

Go away you Asperger freak, got any new lies about meth & your beloved heroin you wanna add to EADD today?
No I have not but I'm worried I will will you just leave me alone already if you think I'm trolling then ignore me I am reporting all of your posts

Dixie chicks have some good songs actually.

Don't forget I need you to grow my drugs when I buy my farm.
Mal why are you, a mod helping zb derail another one of my threads?? I report the cunt I ask him nicely to go away cant you see I'm asking a question that is important to me

W
You have to strip naked in front of (usually) 2 male or female staff (depending on whether you are male or female) your clothes and any possessions will then be searched, you'll be asked to squat and cough, lift up your cock and balls. If they think you are concealing, they will you put you in the body scanner to check for hidden internals. (If that prison has one, if not and they have grounds to believe you are concealing drugs/weapons, they will send for a doctor to perform an internal examination.)
Well at least you tried to help thankyou

When I had a old friend stay at mine after his mom had died we were getting crack by weight & it was good. After some months we got a fine coke score (powder) that was....erm let me just say it was not bashed I can promise you that much & we cooked it up in my flat.

The difference between clean crack & the shit you buy off the street is insane, what I would smoke from my dealer would have killed me if I'd dosed like that with the stuff we were making, I had one pipe & had a coke seizure, just pissing sweat, unable to speak or move. Now that wasn't fun & went way beyond a "bell ringer"
its so easy to cook crack,why bother buying it off street when you have a good and cheap powder connection. I only ever cook my shit up myself and instead of paying a tenner per point i get 2 grams of 80%+ powder for 105€ and cook that up to 1.8 grams of genuine crack. So about 60€ per gram of crack,but better than the shit off the streets.

Just cook with a metal coffee spoon,cook it and let it get hard in the water. So you always have one solid rock.