• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

when you get arrested and go in a cell in the uk how intense are prison searches??

Check out Shaun Attwood's podcast on youtube, has interviews with some UK prison officers and the search process etc

Check out Shaun Attwood's podcast on youtube, has interviews with some UK prison officers and the search process etc
ahh Shaun I like him cheers I will check it out after goin chemist

and just to let everyone know I am not expecting to go to prison anytime soon when I made this thread I had a concern but that concern is gone it's great to know though that if you need to ask a serious question we have a mature and we'll disciplined community

Last edited:
when I made this thread I had a concern but that concern is gone it's great to know though that if you need to ask a serious question we have a mature and we'll disciplined community

Er, are you sure you're talking about EADD mate? ;)

And @Ganjcat I would get all my gear taken off me too unless it was a secret few pills. Honesty mate, word gets round! I hope your doing well and keeping off the H honest. I'm still on the fucking green slime...

And @Ganjcat I would get all my gear taken off me too unless it was a secret few pills. Honesty mate, word gets round! I hope your doing well and keeping off the H honest. I'm still on the fucking green slime...
you underestimate me then heroin is not hard to hide as long as your careful and patient I have walked around with an egg On me for days wearing nothing but boxers