• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When you first smoke crack?

I tried it in my 20s. Didnt do much as I didnt know wtf I was doing. Again when I was 32 and was instant ly addicted

17 the first time i tried it....but the first time i ACTUALLY GOT A REAL BLAST FROM IT, I was 24.

Ok so I was the guy that started smoking street crack when I was 26. It didnt get me high the first time, so I didnt understand the obsession. I figured adter a couple times, with weeks in between sessions, I must be immune to the whole crack thing. But it wasnt till experts set me up with proper vaporizing techniques that I felt the blast off.
I quit after a couple years but came back to cocaine as a powder in my middle age years. Curiosity engaged my science tweak, and I set about learning how to cook my own. Fast forward a few weeks and a professional sex worker and smoker of 20 years showed me how to moderate my lighter temperature for both metal stems and glass (I wont get into the benefites of the ash pile on a beer can, fascinating topic). Thats when I discovered that street crack only gets you high for 45 seconds. Freebase gets me high for 15 minutes.

like pff, think 7-8 months ago? my mother had been buying cocaine to smoke it without my knowledge till i found out she was buying it from the neighbor and it was stepped on garbage (she just never wanted to ask me for coke, i had been snorting it on and off) and i told her i'd get her proper product to use, ended up asking her to show me how to smoke it at one point because i didn't want to snort it anymore and figured it would be better for the pain i was experiencing and it was infact more effective and haven't snorted too much since. annnnd my plug got annoyed with her at one point because she had bothered him about something that i told her not to so now she has to go through me to ever get any and she tends not to use the stuff anymore, so end result is i acquired a drug that works for what i need it to, and now parent doesn't use the stuff but once in a blue moon, win win.

First time I ever smoked it, maybe 20. But just in a blunt, like $30 worth of crack. Got a little buzzed. First time I smoked it in a proper pipe, I was maybe 23 and was in Guatemala, went out alone in the middle of thenight, down some dark ally way, met a homeless crack addict. We went in an abandoned building together, and though I barely spoke any Spanish, and him not a word of English, we hung out for like 6 hours. He showed me how to do it just by muttering "mmhm". Also smoked crack next to a beautiful river in the jungle. I remember thinking "wtf am I doing". The interesting thing was, I was hiding this from my gf at the time, and she somehow found me in the middle of this ally, 15 minute walk from our place, in the middle of the night (holding a crack pipe, just having excited a shack with some old guy).

That crack was extremely cheap, $1 for a $20 rock.
Hope to never smoke crack again. Never became a problem for a few years after I tried it, haven't done it in half a year at least and no plans to, with plans to actively resist ever doing ti.

I was 29 the first time I took a line of coke and made fb on a piece of foil, and I was 30 the first time I used household alkalines to create a small chunk of crack.

I was 31 the first time I smoked shit I got on the street, using a straight and brillo someone gave me that they had found.

and... I think I was probably like 18 the first time I did a line of cocaine hcl

also it didn’t really get me, coke is pretty hit or miss for me... I was already physically dependent on heroin by the time I tried freebase, so it was just a once in a while thing. probably only did crack about five or six separate times, and haven’t touched it in over 3y

I was 21 or 22 at the time. My good friend, the only person I ever trusted to use hard drugs with, managed to find a hookup for some after we had both been trying to find it for months, so we gave it a shot. It was enough for both of us to get a solid bell ringer and that was about it.

It was kinda fun but the duration was incredibly short compared to what I was used to, having been heavily using meth and speedballs prior to ever doing it. Neither of us ever did it again. Just wasn't worth spending our speedball/meth money on it.

16. Used it a few times as a teenager. First year I used with any regularity I had a phase with it pretty short lived age 20. I’ve smoked it on and off. Had a minor coke/crack habit age 22. 28 I had a period of 6 weeks on it along with fent. Between 1-3 years ago I had a friend I would party with semi regularly who was into it so I did it probably a dozen or couple dozen times those years, seperately from those 6 weeks on.

Last time I smoked in was maybe 4-5 months ago. I like coke and crack just fine but out of the big 3 hard drug habits (meth, opiates, coke/crack) it’s solidly in 3rd place.

I think I was 20? My brother in law gave me some when we were drinking. Would've loved it if I could remember it 😂 Went on to do it a fair amount more the following year.

I was 15 or 16. Had done lots of cocaine/heroin/meth before but never crack.

I was with my homeless friend James and highschool buddy A. We smoked a few rocks while James was reading aloud a few passages from the bible. I was utterly fascinated.

I was 15 or 16. Had done lots of cocaine/heroin/meth before but never crack.

I was with my homeless friend James and highschool buddy A. We smoked a few rocks while James was reading aloud a few passages from the bible. I was utterly fascinated.
Strong name. Sounds like something I would do lol.

My first crack intro was a drinking wingman. I was a pure opiate addict ready. I smoked.it for 3 years but havnt in a 9 year range. I wamt to tho it's one of the ultimate highs and this is coming froma a nonnstim guy.

For example I can wantch tv docs seeing footage of ppl shooting up. Not much reaction. Seeing someone hit a base pipe gets a lump on my throught. Crack is truly more addictive than opiates

I was 17 living homeless hanging out in Miami Beach / coconut grove. Waiting for dead tour to start for the season. At night walking the beach I met a dude and we talked a bit like hiya doin whatcha up to etc. he said “ it’s bad” I said don’t worry about me whatcha got? He pulled a rock out from his mouth I was like wtf??? Made a coke can pipe w ash. I took one rip and felt like I was a sky rocket blasting off from the sand! So amazing and liberating! I was literally doing cartwheels on the beach. EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING became so incredibly vibrant and interesting I was in aww!! The high from that one hit lasted a very long time for me and I do not remember feeling the comedown. I talked this dudes ear off and he would just look at me , smile and nod his head. After a bit I could tell he was antsy and figured he wanted more. We took a bus ride to the scariest part of Miami Beach I had ever dreamed existed. If I woulda known of the all depravity and the number of down trodden souls in that area I WOULD NEVER have felt safe living homeless anywhere remotely close to Miami Beach. Rambling sry.
Quick walk after bus ride and then we were back on the bus I did not think he scored anything. I didn’t even notice because of the second natured demeanor things like that were done with.
I took one more big ripper when we got back to the beach and I believe I was happy and high all night. I couldn’t believe that immense high came to me yet again the second try. I thank god this was a descent individual I met because I was young and dumb as shit!
Here 30 years I did it here and there. Always a sourcing issue up until two years ago. Now I slam the stuff pretty regularly. For me the high is a natural compliment to having sex. Like coke is to dope in a speedball. I gotta stop the shit! I’ve had my fun.

I've never smoked crack, but once when I was 18 and had only done weed, alcohol and DXM, my friend and I went to his friend's house, and his friend and a couple of other friends were smoking crack. They were geeking out hard, searching the carpet and the walkway for a missing rock which I'm pretty sure one of them stole and was pretending not to have it. Their overall vibe was bad, but they were serious crackheads at that point. My friend tried it, but I didn't want to.

Done plenty of coke, though. I don't really like short durations so I don't have any real desire to smoke crack. Coke is already too short.

i was 14 when i tried it. didn't touch it again until i was about 19 then finally at about 22 picked it up again and it became a problem for a couple of years until i had finally had enough.