• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When you first smoke crack?

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
How old were you when you first hit that shit?

Most people i know that done it, were teenagers and it was just like they were in a situation where peopel were smokin base, and it was offered, so they tried it.

I dont know many people who took their first blast off the pipe at age 24 or something.

Im just wondering if my theory is true.....it seems like if you gonna be around crack you already fuckin around with "risky" shit to begin with and most kids who are like that, dont just wake up one day like "imma start smokin base" they already into other shit and most kids who are deep into anything already been there for a minute.

Make any sense? iunno maybe. but anyways, yea how old were you? i was 16, dont know if thats early or late. i known kids who smoked base earlier.

My only experience with crack was at age 15, and I smoked a joint laced with crack. Considering it was split between three people and I was already stoned, I didn't notice any profound effects. I have no interest in seeking an opportunity to smoke just crack; I've just never been very interested in it.

i was about 20 and i'm happy with that i was 16 i would have had a habit for sure.

Last week, I was 17.

I didn't even plan it, I just did it on a whim. I bought half a gram of coke and cooked it up with some NaHCO3. Except for the guy I gave a hit on the crack pipe, I know no one who has tried it. I was pleasantly suprised and I think I may do it again within a couple of months. Beats the hell out of coke for sure.

It doesn't fit in with my lifestyle (becoming fairly physically active, academic and a low income) so I doubt I'll do it often. Maybe every few months as a novelty (I couldn't afford to do it any more often!).

PS. I would have just shot it if my arms weren't so scarred from a dermatological condition that hides all my veins.

Why the hell would you shoot crack dawg.

Anyways, nah this aint about first experiences or how you liked it, i mean sure say that if you want but i was just curious of everybodys ages.

lacey k said:

Anyways, nah this aint about first experiences or how you liked it, i mean sure say that if you want but i was just curious of everybodys ages.

I bought coke, I'd have shot that. I'm not that naive when it comes to these things.

No problem, I thought a bit extra detail would facilitate a better conversation rather than having pages of lists of ages.

i was 15 and i was lovin the hell out of it at the time. i was like hell ya lets smoke soem FUCKIN CRACK NAW MEAN.

haven't done it in over a year though, the novelty kinda wears off after awhile. spillin' liquid crack all over your pants because your so fucking drunk = not fun.

For the exact same reasons one would choose to shoot heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, LSD, MDMA, methamphetamine, cocaine ....

There was a great thread on the subject a while back, but there actually are pharmacodynamic differences in shooting cocaine hydrochloride (powder) as opposed to cocaine acetate, cocaine citrate, and other forms of cocaine with bases that are made when one chooses to shoot crack cocaine.

Depending on how you prepare a crack shot, you end up with a different base on the cocaine. Some people have noticed differences, and noticed some forms of cocaine IV'd are much more preferable.

16, just happened to be around coke. A crazy day, I happened to be slinging at the time and I went over to a flophouse to make sales. It was right after school, and first people to come over were some really secretive people trying to find a place to smoke crack - yet were extremely stingy. I was able to get some relatively weak hits, which were enough to blast me sky high. They leave, and 10 minutes later the coke dealer in town comes by. We meet, and he has product on him. We both end up totally blowing our stashes together.

OK, great for you, im sure shooting baking soda with your coke is wonderful, next please and dont come back.

Footloose said:
i was 15 and i was lovin the hell out of it at the time. i was like hell ya lets smoke soem FUCKIN CRACK NAW MEAN.

Shiit, sounds familiar.

listenin to eazy e always makes me wanna hit that shit for some reason. i guess cuz thats the time period where i was bumpin nonstop NWA/eazy.
"woke up quick, at about noon, just thought that i wanna hit the crackpipe soon...."

lol

lol yeah

except these days its more like the song actually says again.... i finished my bottle of jack daniels before noon today from last night :\

the first time i smoked crack was with my friend who lives down the street from me. It was like 9 in the morning and he called me and woke me up and he said" u wanna smoke sum rock nigga" and i thought he was joking but then he said alrite go outside im pickin u up, so i thought we were just gonna snort sum coke and smoke sum weed but i got in the car and he had 2 bags of rock and 3 bags of coke so i got high as shit and i was still pill faced from the nite b4. Basicly i did wake up and decided to smoke crack

first time i smoked rock. was with my brother. he ahd done it ALTO before. and we had soem chicks over and we jsut up and decided to go cop some base. bought a 50 rocks and like some corcidin cough and cold for teh girls tehy were into it. and i didnt know any better to tell them. i was 16 by the way. and thats how crack addiction is bored. the you get good hooks and hooks that deliver and hooks you go to school wit. hooks that'll front up to a bill's worth. its all down hill frmo there. im not sayin one hit and your gone into the deep dark pits of addictions. i'm just sayin its a process. that fast. anyways. another great thread for lacey.

was like 18

we bought a gram of caine then the guys I was with wanted to cook it up and since Ill try anything once I had no objections.

we got 8 ghetto bomber rocks from a half gram cooked with bakin soda and water, split between 4 people we each got two rocks.

I found crack to be gay. It didint get me even 1/5th as high as railing does. never smoked it again, never will. The taste wasnt bad, didint irritate the lungs or anything either, just didint seem to give me much of an effect, and yes I was well educated on how to properly smoke it

^^i dont know who you were with but if crack didnt hit you even 1/5th of the high from blowin coke, the dudes who cooked up your shit were prolly doin it wrong.

Diggitydank420 said:
the first time i smoked crack was with my friend who lives down the street from me. It was like 9 in the morning and he called me and woke me up and he said" u wanna smoke sum rock nigga" and i thought he was joking but then he said alrite go outside im pickin u up, so i thought we were just gonna snort sum coke and smoke sum weed but i got in the car and he had 2 bags of rock and 3 bags of coke so i got high as shit and i was still pill faced from the nite b4. Basicly i did wake up and decided to smoke crack

Yea son and how old were ya!!!

LOL, see thats why this wasnt supposed to be a "what was it like the first time you smoked" cuz ppl will forget to put the age.

Sure describe the first time all you want thats cool and def. adds to shit but "How old were you when you first smoked rock" is the main question

Its all good i rather hear stories than straight numbers too im just curious to see the ages

When i was 15 years old, noone else i know did it and i wanted to try it so i made it myself and smoked that shit.

I don't really remember. I think it's suprising that so many of you can remember such a thing in the first place. but I must have been like 16 or 17. I am pretty sure it was on Christmas Day or the day after or something like that. wanted to cop opiates, but the dope man wasn't around - so the next logical progression is to hit up the crack man.

I was 20 when I tried it with a friend who was 19, at 21-22 I started using ore often, though I never had an addition problem with uppers.
Mind you it was always cooked by m wuthbaking soda+h20. cause we dont have'em rocks here, just cutto shit base.

My friend tried crack in the 5th grade, this other kid we know jacked it from his mom and then told him it was candy. He said it was one of the most crazy expierences of his life.