• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When you first smoke crack?

I tried crack yesterday.
I smoked it wrong though, and all i got was a numb mouth.

Ill try it again sometime soon, just to see what all the hype is about.

So far though, my 1 experience with it was nothing special.

grade 8 so 13 14 something like that. me and a buddy went down to the hood to get a dimebag but noone had any pot and this guy said hey i got these rocks so we got some and smoked it. my buddy turned out to become acrackhead eventually.

18 , was when i still took opiates every day too keep the shivers away

smoked a gram in an hour the first time , first few hits felt good , then i was stuck to my window for like 1 hour looking for cops , thinking people i picked fights had found where i live etc. etc

smoked a few more rocks the month after.

end of my crack story.

ill stick to my downers i guess

lacey maybe make a poll how many people were addicted to opiates at the moment they first smoked crack , i am wuite interested in the results.

I think like 1/3 to 1/2 of them or something are

BingeBoy said:
smoked a gram in an hour the first time , first few hits felt good , then i was stuck to my window for like 1 hour looking for cops , thinking people i picked fights had found where i live etc. etc
yeah doesn't that suck. I would be in ghetto motels peering out the dirty curtains with the lights off, literally, every 2 minutes or so, totally convinced that someone was watching me from a crack in the wall, watching in the windows, I was sure the boyz outside were waiting for me out there, I was sure my car was gonna get stolen. one time I even went and tried to pay the guy at the front desk to watch over my car and room for me, he just looked at me like I was strung out paranoid crackhead and wouldn't accept the proposition.

In another hotel just down the avenue I was convinced the mexican I saw in the room next door was going to shoot me so I bolted outta there.

Well, crack paranoia's still not as bad as meth paranoia, cuz with meth paranoia, you actually see people following you, chasing you in your car, apparitions with sinister idea's around every blurry corner. I'll never forget the time I was all methed out probably hadn't slept in 3 days and I saw this guy in a trenchcoat with a long brimmed hat on in the corner of my room, I yelled out "what the fuck are you doing here!" I instantly knew it was trouble so I grabbed this heavy glass paperweight I had sittin on the desk and charged the guy, I was just gonna kill him, in 2 seconds I got about 8 feet towards the corner, the guy faded away like writhing hairy smoke. He was never there. That was one of those days where you know it's time to give the crystal a rest.

B240C said:
first last and only time when was i was 21...just dont like crack very much(best believe i didnt hit it just once either, i hit it a few times but i only did it "once" you know?). infact when i did it all i could think was "man i can wait to get home and shoot this dope so i can go to sleep"

I tried crack for the 2nd time yesterday.
This time it definetly worked. But i dont see the big deal.

I came home, took alot of vicodin and went to bed. I liked that alot more.:D

At a festival....I was tripping on acid with my best friend and we were trying to get warm in this dude's camper we had just met. All of a sudden, The Recipe (bluegrass band that was playing the festival) came into the camper, and we all smoked base. O yah, I was 17.

It was fucking awesome, but I probably wouldn't cook some up & do it on my own.

did it kill the trip or make you feel even more godly?

Lee-harvey im reall happy meth ain't too common across the big pond (yet?), i can really imagine me turning me into a maniac and really liking it (I always liked speed over coke so probably smokeable speed would get me hooked)

All of a sudden, The Recipe (bluegrass band that was playing the festival) came into the camper, and we all smoked base. O yah, I was 17.

the%20recipe.jpg

These guys?

^unfortunately i wasnt logged in when i read this shit and saw your post.

WHO GIVES A SHIT!?

That has nothing to do with crack, if you wanna have a personal conversation with her about what bands she was seeing fine doit in a PM or some shit, but why you gotta post that shit in here man?

Thats pretty funny doe (FF) that you smoked base on acid, shit musta been wild.

Obvious I give a shit, and so does firefighter. If we give a shit, good chance others do - and if you "give a shit", I will ask people to express their care for the subject of a guy that smoked crack with a popular east coast bluegrass band, that played at many a popular festivals, who have actually played with Les Claypool of Primus. Not exactly the local band. Of course, you probably don't know or "give a shit" about Primus and such.

I find it pretty extreme that this kid smoked crack cocaine, at 16 years old, with such a band. It's no wonder that he isn't a full-blown crackhead, haha.

Yea, and i smoked crack at age 16 with a crack and heroin dealer in the middle of the fuckin hood, and i aint a crackhead by this time. it dont mean shit man. it dont matter who or where it was with.

Now to clear shit up, I aint saying that no one cares about HER experiences, (firefighter is a girl.) But i AM saying, that you dont need to post pictures of the freakin band in the thread and carry on personal conversatins about the BAND when this thread is about CRACK. Thank you come again. :)

22.. and that first "bell ringer" practically made me throw up.. but man.. what a rush!

Crack was my first drug other than adderall and weed...age 16...it was so awesome that night...so true when they say it will never be like the 1st time and you will always chase the feeling.

I was 18, nearing the end of my senior year. Haven't tried it again since.

just to clarify, by crack / rock, are you are referring to cocaine or meth?

crack/ rock is usually linked to meth in west Australia.
what are you guys talking about here?

^crack rock is a freebase smokable form of cocaine.. meths a different drug dude aka glass shards shit

21. I thought I was gonna go to rehab for pills so I said fuck it I wanna see what its all about. I ended up smoking everyday for the next 5 months. Im still strugling to hold on to some $ without gettin alittle shit. Even though I was doing it everyday at first I didnt realise how addictive it was. The comedowns werent to bad and I had some more $ so I got more. Nowadays ( 6-7 months from the first time) the comedowns are hell.

Last edited: