When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

It's sad and funny but true.
I drank about 300-500mg of urine-flavored o-desmethyltramadol and got wasted. It wasn't a placebo, it was based on scientific fact. Opioid metabolites are excreted 60-70% in your urine.
I wish I hadn't had those kpins in the morning because they definitely clouded the euphoria a bit but its definitely ended up with any WD symptoms.
Yeah I can see it working with pro-drugs like tramadol as well. For a second I thought you were referring to the "shit thing" dalpat077 mentioned.

But yeah I believe you, that piss probably had a good amount of odsmt.

Another option would be to try to extract the drug from your urine using another solvent and then letting it evaporate.

Edit: didn't read the comments before.
I guess it could work depending on the molecule and the amount consumed.

Last edited:
For the record, I don't think anyone is implying a permanent practice of recycling urine. I think it's funny that many of us here consider urine consumption to be extreme or crazy.

If you tell a crack head at the end of a bine that he will get more crack in exchange for consuming urine, he would do so happily. It is not pretty.

Some good points, yes, urine is sterile, but that doesn't mean it is good or health to drink it. You're clearly giving both nature and your own physiology the middle finger by drinking what your body has seemed "waste".

I don't think drinking urine once or twice is going to dangerous, but this is fairly un-researched. Just make sure you hydrate to replenish yourself otherwise you could end up severely dehydrated in a short period of time.

Yeah I can see it working with pro-drugs like tramadol as well. For a second I thought you were referring to the "shit thing" dalpat077 mentioned.

But yeah I believe you, that piss probably had a good amount of odsmt.

Another option would be to try to extract the drug from your urine using another solvent and then letting it evaporate.

Edit: didn't read the comments before.
I guess it could work depending on the molecule and the amount consumed.

Shit man. Lately things are very bad financially and this method is like taking the same for half the price lol.

Man. I did it again yesterday. And it's definitely o-desmethyltramadol (nodding, well-being, no wd symptoms, pinpoint pupils). But, there is also like 20 or 30% tramadol unchanged and I felt like when you are going to have a seizure. Luckily, a sublingual clone saved my ass.

About extraction, I don't know anything about chemistry hahaha but will there be an easy method? for a dummy like me?

Fuck. And back in the day I used to feel like shark shit when obsessively trying to scrape the leftovers out of a crack pipe! :ROFLMAO: And here I was thinking, about thirty years later, that I'd lived and there's no reason to carry on because I'd seen it all! :ROFLMAO:

As for the last part (extraction): if there is one thing I can guarantee you it's that where there is a will there is a way (hint: it has been said that it's nigh on impossible to separate Levamisole from Coke)! On this particular topic: I don't know of such way to perform the extraction that you seek. But in the interests of science: could very well be that I get the inclination to do further research on the topic for you (I seem to have developed a knack for research over the last few months and have a veritable list of questionable bookmarks to aid in such research when same is required) (thanks for nothing COVID!). :ROFLMAO:

Jesus man.

Maybe it will make me rich. You know? Selling odsmt straight from my dick.

Shit and me here wasting this sweet opioid nectar for 2 years. I feel like a failure ahahaha.

Oh yeah. I will definitely research on this.

I appreciate your contribution, it's just that when people resort to drinking their piss to get 10% higher, they might as well just piss in their own faces and get a novelty kick instead.

I cannot believe I've spent time researching PISS this morning!

For those that DO NOT know about this (I sure didn't until now):

It's not quite as uncommon a phenomenon as one would imagine. So @supersonic89 I'd not go beating myself up about it nor feeling embarrassed about it either. But then again: seems to me like you've done a fair bit of research on this yourself (based on your other thread).

Anyway. There's such a thing known as "tinkle tweaking". Admittedly this applies to meth. users. But I'm pretty sure, if you look hard enough, not only will you find the method and what's required, but you may well find that it's not that bad an idea (relatively speaking of course i.e. everything in life is relative). From what I gather: it could well end up in you recovering an even purer or more potent form of whatever it is that you're extracting (but I've not spent TOO much time on this so don't take my word as gospel here).

For the sake of interest and for some rather humorous reading see this article that appeared in Vice Magazine some years ago (the article is indeed in English so just scroll down i.e. only the header is in Portuguese) (well according to Google Translate anyway):

Based on this and some other reading: believe it or not this (insofar as meth. is concerned anyway) could be being done on an and almost industrial scale!

Now I'm not sure I'm even comfortable posting this but here goes anyway (note that the post may be edited or deleted at some point):

Based on my knowledge of what piss looks like once you've imbibed VATS of booze (in particular Whisky and water anyway): eventually your piss becomes clear (by that time you are ROCKING for sure). Logic dictates to me then: don't eat AT ALL (fasting) and drink as much water as possible until such time as your piss is clear. THEN take your Tramadol and enjoy. From that point on: you collect the piss (until there's nothing left). At this point it should be clear and not be smelling or anything like that. Add some citric acid (preferably powdered form mixed with distilled or purified water but lemon juice will do in a pinch as long as there's no intention to IV this shit) and some ethanol (preferably 70% - 90% ethyl alcohol but Vodka will do in a pinch) (maybe on a piss/citric acid/ethanol ratio of 80/10/10 or 60/20/20). This should kill any bacteria and make suitable for storage. The added benefit of course: you'll have a nice lemony flavored drink! And, well, there you go. Chill in the fridge and drink on the rocks (with ice) and, well, could even become a pleasurable experience!

Bonus feature: be taking your benzodiazepines while going through the fasting process (this if necessary for withdrawal). By the time you've gone through the whole procedure and after taking your Tramadol: well the resultant formulation (let's call it that from now on as this is grossing me out big time) will not only contain the Tramadol metabolites. Bonus! :ROFLMAO:

From some cursory and further reading: there's indeed something called "solid-phase extraction" of Tramadol from blood and urine. Seems to be a fair amount of documentation on the subject too. But also seems to me there's a fair bit of expertise, chemicals, and equipment required (although I could be wrong)! Damn sure there's somebody around these parts that could help you out here with details!

And that, my friend, is my contribution! And it's going to be a very long time before I can take a piss and not be thinking about this thread! :love:

@dalpat077

Friend, I have but a standing ovation from the cold and rainy ass of the world.

Oh yes, I have read that article. Therefore, knowing that tramadol is excruted more than half in its opioid metabolite. And just that day I was late watching a stupid movie and when I went the pharmacy was closed. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I'd be off tramadol for 48 hours and just wasn't in the mood to go through it. So I said fuck it !!! I will drink my own pee. Looking at it one way, it was a survival thing. :LOL:

As you tell me, I didn't do so bad I think. I drank a lot of water the day before (in general I always do) and in one of my "drinks" I put natural lemon juice.

About the benzo thing, I read that only clonazepam metabolites (not the unchanged) are basically excreted but no idea if that is good or bad.

I absolutely hate benzos, so I won't take it when I do it again. :LOL:

Oh and by the way:

Happened to read somewhere that plugging the resultant formulation (as described) is apparently more effective than ingesting (but then of course you've got some cleaning to do beforehand) (you know what I mean).

I've never done it. And I think I wouldn't hahaha.

As a child, there was a drug that was most effective rectally (I can't remember which one) and every time I got sick, my mother would put it up my ass. I don't know but I ended up hating that. I'm going to ask her what the fuck was that :LOL:

I appreciate your contribution, it's just that when people resort to drinking their piss to get 10% higher, they might as well just piss in their own faces and get a novelty kick instead.
Asking questions and discussing ideas is how everything works. Being dismissive and facetious isn't productive and only communicates that the topic makes you squirmy.

There is nothing new or weird about mining urine. Labs extract growth hormones from the urine of pregnant ladies. Phosporus can be extracted. Urea is a very useful resource. We piss out so much drugs, that you can test waterways for drugs and they come back positive.

Any Internet resource describing the properties of a drug describe how it is excreted and as what. Many drugs we take to get high are excreted in urine, often the majority of being unchanged, plus sometimes even more of it broken into metabolites which are also high quality psychoactive drugs. Like meth. You piss out both meth and amphetamine. For many drugs, the amount is quite significant.

It's not some desperate fruitless act chasing trace amounts, like some poor sod doing a third wash on his bloody cottons. If one could access it, it can really add up. Yesterday, I took about 1300mg of Vyvanse. Generally, 30-40% is excreted as unchanged dextroamphetamine. If you're tummy contents were more acidic, up to 75% cam be excreted unchanged. This equals a potential of 390-975mg of pure pharmaceutical grade dextroamphetamine.

Do you think it's weird to be curious if your body can effortlessly produce a whole gram of the finest, most pleasurable and safe amphetamines available?

So. For drug users, especially those not on a trust fund, it is a question worth pondering, whether you think it's gross or not.

If it is a terrible idea, discussing it can help make that clear. If there was an efficient way--say hypothetically, if you could excrete all of the drug in one cup of well hydrated clear urine, you'd have a glass of basically water, with a tiny bit of sediment from your body, not from a sewer. It will be sterile, have nearly no flavour and if you drink it, you'll get very high. For free. Wondering if this is feasible isn't just normal, it's clever.

Having the discussion allows exploration of hazards, potential alternatives. It might answer, are there benefits? How much potential benefit? How much urine? Is it risky, is it worth the risk? Is there a way to extract the drug from the Urine?

If people wonder about this, they may experiment with or without any good information or angles or risk assessing they didn't think of.

One aspect of harm reduction is to reduce shame and stigma. Another is access to accurate unbiased information. Yet another is breaking isolation. This discussion may feel unsavory, but it fulfills all three of those aspects.

So what anyone on the thread who dropped by for a guffaw is doing, is the same as if you did it to any other member's question about any other topic. It is an invalidating gesture and can create an environment that doesn't feel safe, where a person with a harm reduction need, is wary to post their question in case it's dumb and they will be ridiculed or labelled desperate, pathetic, or "addict" as a derogatory term--on a drug foru of all places.

And all because the topic of pee feels a bit squicky. In a community of people who put unknown quantities of mystery muck in our veins, noses, lungs, and stomachs as a matter of routine.

Consider this: If it's so awful, like really far round the bend addiction, then it's even more detrimental to respond glibly or derisively. It sends a message as to how blue light perceives and will respond to those who are desperate and dependent.

Drug users already get that all over the place. I have the impression that blue light is a bit of a haven where people can be transparent without fear of reprisal. I'm not that familiar, maybe I'm the one misunderstanding.

I get that this is a internet forum, not a therapy office, and I get just as crotchety about how "safe" people expect spaces to be, and I also enjoy levity and figure people benefit from a little laughing at themselves. But that's not the same as someone asking a question, phrasing it urgently and then lots of people swinging by to add a punchline or say it's a dumb idea. I don't know if you noticed, but you did both. You also didn't even own the fact that you chose snark, prefacing your insult with "I appreciate your contribution" as though that San tifies being mean spirited after.

I know people talk this way often, wrapping insults in denials, but saying you're not doing something doesn't mean you aren't doing it. Likewise, opening with "appreciation" doesn't negate what you follow it with. Like if I said, no offence but your a toxic cow, I didn't really expunge the offence, just sought to salt it with denial. Dishonest mollifying clauses and empty disclaimers aren't magic charms that erase a person's intent or consequence, they just tell you something about the person who uses them.

Maybe this thread is an important topic, maybe it's not. It is possible lots of impoverished drug users get the idea to drink their urine and weren't smart enough to ask anyone about it. Either way, anyone reading the thread, or any thread, learns about how things work around here. A lot of people prone to heavy drug use are pretty risk averse to being shamed or ridiculed and are acutely attentive to red flags in the way people are treated in comments and what goes unchallenged and is therefore normal. (not to mention creating normative permissions).

I think about these things because I have a background in trauma treatment and trauma informed care, as a peer support worker. It's surprising the amount of positive or negative effect that results from even small things.

(I also have a hundred drug questions, myself, that I worry are stupid 😄🤪🙄😳😆)

Not trying to shame anyone, I'm all for drinking piss if it really served a purpose (Amanitas for example). But by all means, chug away.

I read about this too while going down a rabbit piss hole (pun intended) on behalf of the OP on a related thread.

Don’t take this as gospel anyone but I do recall reading somewhere that those growth hormones are worth quite a bit in $$$?

Nice post just by the way.
I believe, in the technica jargon of financiers, the hormones they mine are worth fucktonnes.

Second pee after ingestion.

(I realize she's drinking meth, not lisdex, but fuck - gotta try, right? FOR SCIENCE!)

Hahahhaha, that is awesome! I love people like you @supersonic89 !
I gotta ask - was it Vyvanse-piss? Did it have any effect?

I'm high on speed now, and I need to pee - maybe I should just aim uppwards in the couch and open wide.

It wasn't with Vyvanse, it was with something much worse: tramadol hahahaha. Actually 70% o-desmethyltramadol and 30% tramadol. Interestingly, IT DOES WORK. Every time I knew I would be without my dose, I would piss into a bottle and put it in the freezer and that was enough to be without withdrawal symptoms until I got my next dose (1 or 2 days). Honestly, it didn't taste that bad, because I was trying to eat as little as possible and hydrate well during those days, so it tasted like water with a little chemical touch. I even got used to the taste hahaha.

You are my new hero, @supersonic89 , such dedication to your cause!

I drank my own piss once, but out of panic; me and two friends were backpacking through California years ago and got to Big Bear Lake.
We dropped acid and we got "lost" (read; high as fuuuuuck) after seeing a black bear, a cub, and running like hell for what felt like an eternity.
Darkness ascended, everyone was all frayed and fringy and wanted to go in different directions.
I thought fuck, I ain't dying here, we got Vegas tomorrow.
So being high off my ass I thought I was severly hydrated, verging on death, and took a piss in my empty water bottle and drank it.
My friends didn't - they just stared at me. Somehow that made them listen to me, and we took my path, which I thought would take a day.
30 minutes later we had found a path in the woods, 45 minutes later we were back at the hostel, safe.
Everything tasted like piss the next day.

We both drank our piss, but at least you made a "rational" decision to drink yours...

You are my new hero, @supersonic89 , such dedication to your cause!

I drank my own piss once, but out of panic; me and two friends were backpacking through California years ago and got to Big Bear Lake.
We dropped acid and we got "lost" (read; high as fuuuuuck) after seeing a black bear, a cub, and running like hell for what felt like an eternity.
Darkness ascended, everyone was all frayed and fringy and wanted to go in different directions.
I thought fuck, I ain't dying here, we got Vegas tomorrow.
So being high off my ass I thought I was severly hydrated, verging on death, and took a piss in my empty water bottle and drank it.
My friends didn't - they just stared at me. Somehow that made them listen to me, and we took my path, which I thought would take a day.
30 minutes later we had found a path in the woods, 45 minutes later we were back at the hostel, safe.
Everything tasted like piss the next day.

We both drank our piss, but at least you made a "rational" decision to drink yours...

Such a great story to tell at parties hahaha.

I even made a thread of my experience. Which finally opened my eyes that my addiction had hit rock bottom: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ssible-help-for-those-desperate-and-wd.894871

Such a great story to tell at parties hahaha.

I even made a thread of my experience. Which finally opened my eyes that my addiction had hit rock bottom: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/thread...ssible-help-for-those-desperate-and-wd.894871
Oh yeah, that's what I tell myself. All these weird things makes for great stories, but most of the stories have a very limited audience, haha.

I'm glad you found your rock bottom staring down a bottle of Tram-piss; most rock bottoms goes way beyond that.
Not even when I did a Mr. Robot and puked up Vyvanse and morphine pills, crawling in the puke to savor the ones not digested and eating them, did I think I had hit rock bottom. But then again, as a child raised by "Fight Club", "Less than Zero" and anything decadent, depraved and nihilistic, I reached for that bottom to see how deep it was. And boy was it deep.

Quit while you're ahead kid. That warm, fuzzy world of opiates will slowly devour everything around you, unless you are the exception to the rule.