When is the best time to drink your piss after vyvanse to guarantee you get some more

I had an ex who was too lazy to get out of bed at night to piss, so if there was a bottle or cup nearby he’d use that. One morning I went to grab a cup of juice I had left on the night table during the night and took a big gulp. I had forgotten all about it until I saw your comment...So. Fucking. Gross.
Wow. Sounds like he could've been a keeper. Sorry for your loss.

Drinking 5 am morning urine after abig dose of LSD is absolute magic.

It recycles a portion, butI swear that portion is different. And modulates and potentiates the trip.

Also massaging into face and neck,all urine, round clock, makes a very positive difference.

Massaging the morning urine into face and neck is an integral partof Urine Therapy to get full benefits.

Precious hormones manufactured overnight costing energy still very useable by and even more useful for the body otherwise flushed down the drain, are absorbed to the skin.

Drinking 5 am morning urine after abig dose of LSD is absolute magic.

It recycles a portion, butI swear that portion is different. And modulates and potentiates the trip.

Also massaging into face and neck,all urine, round clock, makes a very positive difference.

Massaging the morning urine into face and neck is an integral partof Urine Therapy to get full benefits.

Precious hormones manufactured overnight costing energy still very useable by and even more useful for the body otherwise flushed down the drain, are absorbed to the skin.
Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

@deficiT

Lol it's okay, I did, 10 years ago, not by choice though.

After two spectacular years of sensible, daily, correct approach to Auto Urine Therapy, I F'd up in April 2012.

I've done lots of fasting over time and swear my nuts off by it.

But I was determined to achieve a full healing. So I wanted to attempt a proper long fast.

30-40 days. I had read lots about fasting, many accounts and testimonies.

But I did not understand then my own constitutional imbalance, weaknesses and needs sufficiently.

I had not even discovered that I actually had the fullest Lyme Complex disease from 2005 at the root, unidentified but ravage wide.

I tried. By day 3 zero food, calories. It was tough. More than I wanted it to be. So so hungry I was, increasing by day.

But best sleep my life, every night. 9 pm pillow. 9 am log awakes. Weird!

After 7 days and nights, or 160: hours, I aborted.

I should never have attempted to fast beyond 3 days max. Unsupervised.

It took a toll. Knocked my immune system and energy down.

And I acquired immediately an immune deficiency in my urinary tract.

As result, I've genuinely not been free of urinary tract infection since April 2012.

Revolving doors. Always one or two simultaneous urinary infections, often avirus and bacteria.

Even Covid resides in there these days lol.

So I had no choice but to stop urine therapy. I fucked up.

But. It led me directly to Oil Pulling.

Now that is one remarkable and worthwhile, rewarding practise and holistic health regine.

Years ago, had a plug that was an excellent cook. Old school p2p dope. He and his girl had a volatile relationship to put it mildly. They'd argue, then he'd retreat to the camper in the back yard, leaving her the run of the house. He had electricity, but no water or sewer hookup. When it rained, he' piss in a glass gallon jug. I went on sabbatical for a month, one day he called said he'd left the " crazy bitch", moved back west, sould I go check on her. Said he'd left her a couple oz., so I agreed.
Well, she had run out two weeks prior, but had found 6 jugs of the golden nectar in the camper.When I walked in, the ammonia smell burnt my eyes. She had one jug on the stove in double boiler, reducing. Two broken jugs on table, razor blades and orange brown powder on a plate. She was adding on, straining thru coffee filter ( to get the glass out) and drinking.
I left, called him, and he sent for her soon after.
Geez!
Damn! WTF?!

I didn’t read the entire thing but it may hold some answers.. anybody figure an easy way to separate the amp from the urin in this thread?

Fixed @arrall

Last edited:
^ lol @deficiT It’s a broken link that shows optimal time dependent amp content in urin for drug testing bullshit. It’s telling the control freak piss playing people the amp content of a persons urine time dependent.. so someone can easily reverse engineer it to identify the optimal time to drink their piss. But really why not collect all the piss and figure a way to recover the amp out. I’m actually going to work this out.. but someone with a stronger chem background could probably do this in an evening.

If I remember right like 60% is kicked out in urine but id have to look. Unless your sick urine is toxic but sterile.

Last edited: