• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

My favorite for synergy is weed and beer. Find the right amounts for your combination and the body high is glorious.

Very hard to get right at first but when you get there it is like "oh em gee"

My favorite for synergy is weed and beer. Find the right amounts for your combination and the body high is glorious.

Very hard to get right at first but when you get there it is like "oh em gee"

I'm gonna do that right now, thankyou for the idea sir.

Synergistic= opiates + benzos
Additive= any psychedelic + nitrous

I thought of one negating (2 + 2 = 0) combo: MDMA plus cocaine, an epic fail and an expensive one at that.

Merged.

LSD + Ketamine is a recent favorite, I'd consider that to be quite synergistic.

Last edited:
I'm gonna do that right now, thankyou for the idea sir.

Synergistic= opiates + benzos
Additive= any psychedelic + nitrous

What I do is drink to the point of being real wobbly but not smashed, for me that's 4-6 strong beers. Then I smoke some really fuckin good weed out of my chillum or in a spliff. Alcohol first because its hard to drink the necessary amount of booze if you get supa high before drinking in my experience. Hammock or bean bag chair for extra points

Sooooo nice.

Oral opium + weed & hash oil is beautiful, amazing music enhancement + almosy nodding out? Fuck yeah!

There is an amazing synergy between DOC & alcohol, with tryptamines Ive always found alcohol dulls the experience but with DOC a few weeks ago it if anything potentited the post-peak experience (as well by the end of the night I had just about the best body high ever between the two).

did 4-FA and 2C-E parachuted, with a high dose of MXE sublingualed once the chutes came up, it was heavenly, divine and orgasmic.
4-FA+4-ACO-DMT or 4-HO-MET
2C-E parachuted, high dose + large line of 5-MEO-DMT once the phen comes up, very very psychadelic....
(allways with benzos, and a bit of weed for the come-down.....)

a few recent ones i've enjoyed a lot....

Haven't done many combos but from what ive tried
1. MDMA + 10mg Adderall +12 shots of Ciroc Vodka + Weed + ciggarettes was a hell of a night
2. 35 ml (mg) liquid roxicett + many shatter dabs
3. Cocaine + Alchohol + weed

Also used to love to take a 20 or 30mg adderall and then drink a 750 of vodka/rum to my face lol. Before the hangovers/ blackouts got bad....

Last edited:
Speedballs are most definitely THE shit!
my all time favorite combo would be: A fat blast of good hard+ some good H (iv'd)+Xanax or valium.
oxymorphone+weed is very nice too. in fact just about anything goes good with some herb!

M-dones + Benzos + Weed + Cigrets! Yeeee, caine would just top that cake off. :D

Dopppeeee and yeah man i been tryna score some off a nikka at work I k ow he be on some benzos nikkas always fucked up.

Warrr da barrs
Letsgo benzos?

I used to like Ket+MDMA in the same massive line followed by some heroin for the comedown. Nowadays I'm more into downers and downers

4-ho-det+ketamine

Never tried that, but I do enjoy a small dose of K with many other tryptamines. Increased ego loss in roughly the same intensity trip.

Strangely, I hate K on its own and will likely never do it again. Small doses alone are boring and pointless, large doses make me sick.