• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

^Gascid

In highschool i thought weed + dxm was the best ever

now? i dunno -- tryptamine + dope sounded, well, dope. Not with dmt/aya tho.

Still don't think anything will beat benzos and a fatass speedbawl. Aside what I said previously on peaking hard via MDMA, and having a big ol' shot'o'hareon.. Those were the days..

^^^^Yeah,when I was younger that was pretty awesome.Nowadays it's just my scripts: Xanax totem poles and Percocet 10/325s.Still does me right.

Captagon "or DXM" + Weed "or Hash" + Xanax "or Valium" + Morphine "or Smack" + Tramadol "or Oxy" makes any day great. However, NOTHING beats a Speedball. Oh, pardon me, just remembered that the best rush ever was right after an I.V shot of Oxymorphone...

Last edited:
LSD and nitrous all day can't beat it.. for everyday use opiates and xanax (before i quit using opiates) never really liked speed balling i used to do it all the time but smoked g and h , i don't use rigs so maybe that's the trick to speed balling or would smoking even be considered that?

LSD and nitrous all day can't beat it.. for everyday use opiates and xanax (before i quit using opiates) never really liked speed balling i used to do it all the time but smoked g and h , i don't use rigs so maybe that's the trick to speed balling or would smoking even be considered that?

Yea you haven't done a real speedball unless you've slammed it.

Ketamine, then some oxy & a lil Diaz.... Has me shluuuuuring, but hvng a gr8 time... Could talk all nite & then more mmmm.

Rtp

It may sound strange but one of the best combos I've ever done was 400 mg of DXM with a bottle of wine. Great euphoria and body high and it came out of the blue! I was literally running around laughing with a huge grin on my face, good times.

Another good one was DXM + alcohol and lorazepam, total "I don't give a fuck" attitude, lol

And of course clonazepam + lots of beer + lots of cigs, very pleasant and relaxing.

With that said i haven't done a whole lot of combos.

Haha I wanted to say it the other day an didn't lol

Lorazepam cigarettes an a 40 of old english ,
one of the most euphoric benzo experiences I've had cut my hand pretty bad but it was still awesome.

Also k and weed! So good

^ and with a low dose of the ope one could even add beer and some Benny. Dangerous? Yes. The best? Absolutely

Synergistic, additive, and non-additive drug combinations v. I've lost the plot!!!

Synergistic means 2 + 2 = 5.
Additive means 2 + 2 = 4.
Non-additive means 2 + 2 = 2.

ok?

Here are my first four ideas:
1. Weed and ice--synergistic drug combination, out of this world good
2. Ketamine and ecstasy--synergistic but tolerance to the unreal effects develops quickly
3. Ketamine and lsd--additive, gets you very fucked up
4. Cocaine and methamphetamine--non-additive, not synergistic, a waste of good product

Feel free to add your own. There are many more!!!

Synergistic - Opioids + caffeine + nicotine + barbiturates

Additive - LSD and Pot

Here's one, subtractive as in 2 + 2 = 1 -- Pot + benzos, or Opiates + benzos.