• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's YOUR Favorite Drug Combination?

Today I had a nice combo of low dose hydrocodone, low dose amphetamine, endless dabs and spliffs (and cigarettes, of course), and temazepam on the comedown.

Nothing gets me there like adderall, ambien, oxy, and vodka. Be careful though, I feel like i can count on my fingers and toes how many times my heart beats a minute..

Yum.
Oxy, klonopin, liquor, maybe throw a little stimulant in there like caffeine or adderall.

Ive been mixing ketamine with my daily meth dose shit gets fucked up its nice tho.

Ket and chronic forsure

Negro with those xans, make a rush feel like it lasted 30 mins when done right

Caffiene and opiates

Thc with lsd/mush/ket/2cb/mdma

Any psychedelic or empathogen mixed with buddah really.

Real rap go good with all these ftw

4-HO-MET with a touch of moxy i found great, not thata i needed it but had some benzos on the tail-end... niiice

For the past few days I've been on a combination of Suboxone and Valium. Feels good.

Ketamine + MDA + MDMA + 2C-B was just so euphoric and dancey and visual it was lovely.

Best combos:

LSD and ketamine
Speedballs (opiates+stimulants)
Ketamine and depressants - K+alcohol+thc
Opiates and weed
Whisky + good quality freebase
Benzodiazepines + opiates + thc
Ketamine + thc + nos + alcohol
K+hash+benzos

Been experimenting with this one.. Dexedrine (60mg) + Chug down a big kratom dose (Bali) + A LOTTTT of benzos, then moar benzos (Usually Klonopin+Ativan+Bromazepam+Xanax+Temazepam at once in high doses) and a few hours later IV Suboxone. Insane euphoria.. Felt like I had shot dope, literally.

Bezos(preferably Xanax),opiates(heroin ,morphine or any good,strong pain pills),liquor.Hands down the best combo in the world,especially when shared with my girl.True definition of warm,cozy,blissful happiness.

Bezos(preferably Xanax),opiates(heroin ,morphine or any good,strong pain pills),liquor.Hands down the best combo in the world,especially when shared with my girl.True definition of warm,cozy,blissful happiness.

Agreed. Although, literally every time I've stopped breathing it has been from xanax + heroin + alcohol. Literally - every time I have needed CPR / Ambos - it has been these three drugs. Still though. Is good.

For my vote, I'll go with heroin + mushies - assuming you don't have an opiate habit.. If you have a habit, you'll hardly get the effect of the opiate + you'll probably spend your whole trip being bummed out about being a junky. BUT I remember from before I was a junky, this was a good time.

Funny that you mention tripping with a dope habit making you dwell on being a junkie because the last two times I tripped (once on acid and the other on shrooms ),I did exactly that.It's one of those things that's funny because it's true.I really enjoyed acid when I was a teenager but had to quit because of a worsening anxiety disorder which contributede to an ever growing dope habit.I also agree with the stopping breathing because of my favorite combo thing you mentioned.Luckily I came out of it on my own so not really a problem IMO.I didn't give a shit at the time but I'm lucky I'm pretty resilient when it comes to stuff like that.How many times did you go out (ie..no pulse,no breathing,lips blue etc...)?It was 3 for me.

^ this combo got me so high I actually felt sober practically! only in a good and high sober type of way.

Funny that you mention tripping with a dope habit making you dwell on being a junkie because the last two times I tripped (once on acid and the other on shrooms ),I did exactly that.It's one of those things that's funny because it's true.I really enjoyed acid when I was a teenager but had to quit because of a worsening anxiety disorder which contributede to an ever growing dope habit.I also agree with the stopping breathing because of my favorite combo thing you mentioned.Luckily I came out of it on my own so not really a problem IMO.I didn't give a shit at the time but I'm lucky I'm pretty resilient when it comes to stuff like that.How many times did you go out (ie..no pulse,no breathing,lips blue etc...)?It was 3 for me.

Yeah, I can't take psychedelics any more, not even pot. far too much anxiety. I used to live on them as a teen.

In terms of completely dropping; like you described - no pulse, no breath, turning blue - needing naloxone + CPR + ambulance, I think 3, maybe 4.

In terms of dropping and having someone around me perform CPR / get me to come round, plenty.

What is your favourite drug combination?

IT can be two three or more together... what is your favourite combination, start to finish?

1 gram of chazng first , then go out clubbin on high dose 4-HO-MET+ MDMA+ small bumps of Key, then once i get back first a huge line of 5-MEO-DMT, to breac,kthropugh, then on the tailend of that a few Temazez and a flstfull of valium 10n's and a couple of shots of absolute or zubrowska...

Close to perfect for me drugwise

Methamphetamine + DXM is a very unique euphoria impossible to put into words. An extreme sense of well being is really the best I can do.

DPH + DXM is always an incredibly visual trip. Very euphoric too.

Marijuana + Hydrocodone

Valium + Hydrocodone

LSD + DXM

There's many more but that's off the top of my head

^DXM and methamphetamine should never be combined, as the risk for psychosis or serotonin syndrome is very high.