• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Mr. Pastorius

Bluelighter
My favs are Lucky Strikes unfilters which i smoke with a tar gard filter.

but most of the time i smoke camel filters, lights, or turkish golds, because they are easier to get, and they are what most the people i hang out with smoke, so i buy their extra packs.

what are your favorite brands?

marbloro 27, or parliament light if it's buy one get one free...

im sure this thread has been done before tho

sn0wburt0n said:
marbloro 27, or parliament light if it's buy one get one free...

im sure this thread has been done before tho
i looked for it and was surprised not to find one, but if there is one, mods, my apologies.

a lot of my friends smoke 27s too...do they have any menthol in them? i sometimes taste it when i smoke one.

I've been rolling my own, American Spirit. It's been pretty stressful around lately so I like how my shitty rolling skills keep the amount I smoke down. but before when I had the money, Marlboro red.

Export A full flavor are my favorite.

I really only get those when i treat myself. I usually get the shitty cheaper brand's now due to the godawful price of smokes.

canada sucks for cigarettes, they are too expensive

but i get em from the indian reserve (native brand), and they've got the "american marlboro like" flavour

smoking sucks and is hard to kick, i guess cuz there isn't really any rock bottom when it comes to cigarettes. funny how people compare them to be addciting liek cocaine (yeah you'll probably be more addicted to them since htey don't have much negative side effects)

Newports. Haha, those fuckin newports. I really need to quit that shit.

at the moment I am smoking a pack of Kools but my favorite smokes are by far Camel Turkish Royal, then maybe Camel Turkish Gold.

if somebody were to compile a comprehensive list of cig brands (including popular smokes in America, Canada, England, and Australia) I will be willing to make this into a poll. it will be fun to see the most smoked brand among BLers is. I simply do not have the knowledge at hand to compile such a list.

Lucky Strike Filters
Benson & Hedges
American Spirit
Marlboro Milds