• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your benzo of choice: experiences and reasons...

Clonazepam. And it was not one of my favs till recently. Used to go Xanax>Valium>Clonazepam>Ativan. Valium is a close second.

Id have to agree with you. To me clonazepam is the most euphoric of the ones ive tried (diazepam,alprazolam,clonazepam,lorazepam), it doesnt dumb me down as much as zan does too. For heavy panic attacks zannys are better though. Dissolve a few footballs under th ethongue and its goneeeee. Clonazepam is more effecive for day long anxiety. Diazepam is so so, doesnt affet me too much. Lorazepam plain sucks. I hope i can an rx to clonaz so i can try smoking bud again....man i miss it

Personally I've had the best experience with Valium and it helps me with my social anxiety the best.

I'm currently prescribed Xanax and while yes it's good, quicker onset and a bit more euphoria IMO but there's something about Valium I just love.

Xanax. Yup its the best of the best. I love that shit a bit too much. I take my lil yellows an greens an whites an build lil houses an towers an shit. I play jenga with em. An than i fuckin eat em all an blackout.

The thing about ambien is...those z-drugs don't fuck around. I mean, you think tolerance to benzos comes fast, but Jesus H. Christ, you don't even see the tolerance to ambien coming. I remember the effects being lessened by about 40% within the very first week I used it daily, one pill, at night. That's some crazy shit, but it's awesome while it lasts.

I never had much of a problem with tolerance but I also wasn't using them (or benzos) daily. 10mg still gave me good effects even after I had a benzo tolerance.

I never had much of a problem with tolerance but I also wasn't using them (or benzos) daily. 10mg still gave me good effects even after I had a benzo tolerance.

Yeah, you have to use them daily.

And keep in mind while they are somewhat cross tolerance, z-drugs are still technically not benzos and so your benzo tolerance isn't necessarily going to increase your ambien tolerance.

I have very mild benzo tolerance. Not dependent on them, of course.

Alprazolam -- Does almost nothing for me. Can't feel drunk or anything off 2mg. Get a slight mood increase for an hour or two, plus I sleep for a long time. Doesn't make me sleepy, i just sleep long if i 'go to sleep'
Feel a bit more relaxed but no decrease in anxiety if i was in stressful situation

Clonazepam -- Again, do not feel anything from it.

Lorazepam -- Again, nothing.

Diazepam -- I can feel this benzo! So it is one of my favorites. I find the first hour or two very euphoric, then afterwards a nice afterglow of decreased anxiety. But then quickly wears off after 4 or 5 hours.

Etizolam -- semi-benzo if you could call it that. I think this one is my favorite but I've only done it three times. It takes like 30mins to start feeling it. A nice mood increase-happy feeling then after an hour; the effects you'd expect from Xannax -- nice & stress free, drunken feeling. It's anxiolytic feelings last a LONG time. 1.5mg, and i feel it waking up the next day. Lasts even longer than valium.

So yeah, out of all the benzo's i've tried, valium seems to be the only one that works. And also Etizolam.

Anyone similar to me, or know why this is?

I experienced benzo WD for the first time yesterday. I didnt know what it was, but everything felt dysphoric and unreal and i was so angsty i couldnt even apply my makeup with a steady hand a balled my fist and screamed.

I thought i was just having a bad day, until i realized ive been taking 1-1.5mg of xanax everyday for the past six weeks and hadnt taken any for 36 hours or so, maybe 24.

Ugh what pickle have i gotten myself into now...never been dependent on benzos.

Temazepam is probably my favorite all around

Clonazepam if I'm looking for long lasting anxiety relief

Alprazolam if I'm looking for more of a harder hitting benzo buzz

Alprazolam is great for me and I feel refreshed the next day, along with it's ability to kick in fast and whatnot, the only negative thing about xanax for me, is that I have a higher chance of blacking out on xanax in comparison to other benzodiazepines. I feel that clonazepam's longer half-life makes me feel groggy the next day. Never felt much out of diazepam, maybe I just need to take more.

your FAVORITE benzo

Im major bored and I wanted to post, post, post. Dont mean to repost something that was already here.. but whats your favorite benzo? I got a thing for those xanax bars. best damn thing in the world to me.besides e :D..any takers?..let em rip...

Definitely clonazepam -- relaxes me instantly and i can still feel relaxed the next day.

Diazepam is ok but I need at least 10mg to feel the effects especially when countering a coke comedown

Overall, especially socially, diazepam is my all-time favorite benzo recreationally. It's so warm, euphoric, and loose.

At night-time, temazepam is like the "heroin" of benzos. Such a hypnotic, dreamy-euphoric rush of bliss. Not so good for social events.

I have a script for temazepam and I had one for lorazapam that I haven't renewed. Those ones are ok. I prefer a Xanax or a K-pin though. Actually, it's too tempting for me to fall back in the benzo habit. I'll take a Soma instead, lol.

How about none of them?

benzos never did much for me. As far as anxiety goes, I'm MUCH happier treating myself with cannabis than a drug that can literally kill you if you DON'T take it. There's never been a time I took benzos and was truly happy with the results, I always either wanted something more euphoric like opiates or felt too drowsy to deal with myself

diazepam is the only one i ever tried so i gotta say that

like c_tripper said, real subtle

goes really good with strong cider or beer

Thought flunitrazepam would have more votes..

The old roofies, white round flunitrazepam 2mg(Roche). Yeah, i know nowadays the blue/green 542 print 1mg Roche, and there're still generic 2mg. Back in time, as someone above mentioned i'd prefer them from heroin (OK,not always..), they really gave me rush and a kind of opiate feeling, so much euphoria.. the new ones are good too, but not like before (and believe me, it's not of tolerance..:\).

Valiums are my favs, but at doses over 80mg..bromazepam seems very weak to me, ativan, IDK, one year ago they were my favs, at doses over 10mg, but nowadays they doesn't do the trick for me..triazolam, yeah, i've never take these for years but i used to like them very much.. xanax, so so so overrating, and they last so litl..prazepam, i tried them once or twice, weak but good, smth like valium i'd say..Tranxene (i forget the name of the subdtance) is the only benzo i try and i didn't like at all (i've not tried RC etiz, phenaz, etc.).

So normally speaking, clonazepams i think..but if there were valium 40mg, valium...(And i desperatelly wanna try midazolam..any-fuckin-way...)%)
Portugals, you're so fuckin lucky, heh?:)

MartinFn

I'm benzo-inexperienced with low tolerance.
Ive only tried Librium, pyrazolam, and diazepam.
I prefer Librium, for the calmness bordering dream-like serenity experienced. (It was a high dose,however)