• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your benzo of choice: experiences and reasons...

Well, yeah, i forget ativan...i used to take it at big doses, about 20 or 30mg, and i remember it gave me a great euphoric feeling, and i think that in doses like 20 to 30mg, it's the only benzo that gives (almost,of course, not exactly, but like close to..) an opiate like feeling..of course, as i said, not exactly, but maybe close to, as close to an opiate feeling that a benzo could give..IDK, maybe it's just me, it's such a subjective topic, maybe we could ask 100 people and get 100 different views...and sure, as have been told about above, by bennyZa, "benzo's aint opiates, that's for damn sure..". I totally agree..but, i wish i had some ativan..Well, fuckin anyway..%)

MartinFn

Last edited:
For me some benzos are euphoric in the traditional sense, while others just relax me and remove my worries. All benzos make me "feel good" but sometimes it's more just a relaxed mood lift than full on euphoria.

I found Midazolam to be quite euphoric though, Diazepam is kind of inbetween a mood lift and euphoria for me, at higher doses it's euphoric though for sure. The other two benzos I've tried are Etizolam and Clonazepam, both of which were just very relaxing.

Well, yeah, i forget ativan...i used to take it at big doses, about 20 or 30mg, and i remember it gave me a great euphoric feeling, and i think that in doses like 20 to 30mg, it's the only benzo that gives (almost,of course, not exactly, but like close to..) an opiate like feeling..of course, as i said, not exactly, but maybe close to, as close to an opiate feeling that a benzo could give..IDK, maybe it's just me, it's such a subjective topic, maybe we could ask 100 people and get 100 different views...and sure, as have been told about above, by bennyZa, "benzo's aint opiates, that's for damn sure..". I totally agree..but, i wish i had some ativan..Well, fuckin anyway..%)

MartinFn

I have the opposite experience with lorazepam, I find it to be one of the most useless benzos available. I simply don't feel anything at all from them and then I just black out.

etizolam... on-par with xanax... not technically a benzo... cheap... less WDs... less problems with tolerance..

you xanax'ers are getting old school now.

Definitely diazepam, possibly tied with temazepam. Diazepam is generally my go-to benzo, but if someone offered me a choice and i could only take one, I'd grab the restoril without batting an eye, since its so hard to get, and is generally more euphoric, but I really love my valium.

Brooomazepammmmmmm

diazepam would be second

Xanax doesn't even make it in my top 5 anymore.

It's a complicated one for me I've tried every benzo I can think of...

Midazolam is really, REALLY nice, but it makes me a zombie and I forget things like... everything. So it has to take a back seat.

Diazepam is a go to for me. When it's good and there isn't a tolerance it is amazing shit for me. I love the warm, calm, sense of well being and the feeling of "everything is amazing". I'd have to say Valium.

Xanax is a close second for other reasons, it's harder, faster. I could take it more frequently if I wanted too. Now that I have responsibilities it doesn't lend well to how I'd like to take it.

Phenazepam, when I had it was good for one thing: crashing bad trips. For me, that shit was pointless.

Outta the whole bunch I tried, admitting I failed to take an good dose of clonazepam due to little supply.
I tried oxazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, temazepam, lorazepam, chloordiazepoxide/ librium, flunitrazepam, clonazepam, etizolam and pyrazolam.

And my personal winner is temazepam. Temazepam has an reel warm feel hits hard with an good ammount of goofy sedation.
I do get the flunitrazepam thing but feel its a bit overhyped. Its cetrainly not in my top 3 although it would be hard to form a top 3 as only temazepam seemed recreational to me.

Before anyone asks I try to refine my words on Flunitrazepam (rohypnol) a bit. It caused me some great case of FTW attitude ala Alcohol style.
Which I also dislike and has the same effect on me. Or in other wording it made me ruder and more egoistic and not much I could do about it. With very little sedation and pronounced amnesic effects, even at a 1mg dose. Just my opinion offcourse.

Last edited:
Clonazepam and nitrazepam, especially combined ;)
I honestly don't get all the hoopla about xanax, high is too short, it's nothing amazing either in my opinion, i prefer longer lasting benzos.

Midazolam. Superior to ALL OTHERS. FULL STOP. It possesses all 5 major qualities, muscle relaxant, anxiolitic, skeletal relaxant, sedative, hypnotic etc... Come and argue with me you will not win. It is water-soluble, the fastest acting, hardest hitting benzodiazepine there is. Half life of 2-3 hours max (except the drug combination of Ketek prolonges the half life to up to 8 hours) this means you can get some sleep even 2 or 3 hours before you have to work and wake up feeling fucking fresh and ready.

Fuck anyone that still posts an answer after me. Forum closed. Thank you and good night you druggie fuckers.

Honestly Xanax. Ive only had it once for a few days worth but it was great how little I could use and just numb everything out. It took the edge off the meth massively.

Phenazepam is the only benzodiazepine I consider recreational. It's odd because when I first took it I didn't feel anything till about an hour in. Then I felt chilled out, but not sloppy. Just a nice, clean feeling that lasts 8 hours or longer. The feeling when redosing after a few hours was like an intense rush that made me relax even more, but not pass out. I could keep going all day and even stay up all night without noticing what time it was

Clonazepam is purely medicinal for me and I used to take lorazepam for insomnia. It put me to sleep. I've had a few others; diazepam, alprazolam. They have their place but are kind of mild to me for some reason. I don't like the taste of any of these and aside from clonazepam, they make me feel a bit out of it which is okay, but it's not my idea of fun

Clonazolam,clonazepam,alprazolam, etizolam, lorazepam, diazepam, diclazepam, pyrazolam. In that order diclazepam and pyrazolam are purely utilitarian with no real euphoria to speak of while clonazolam clonazepam and alprazolam all have fairly decent euphoria to amnesia ratio.. there are plenty of others I’ve tried however these are the most functional I’ve tried, or atleast the ones I can function on and still remain awake and not out cold.. at the absolute bottom of the list has to be phenazepam which was just a horrid blackout until the bag was gone.