• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

whats with people and PCP and weed?

Cease and desist please with the juvenile comments and insults. If you don't agree with something scroll on by and move on. There are 10.000 other threads to read.
Your absolutely right, he started this on another thread but screw it, I'm not even going to bother with him anymore. I should have left it on the other thread so that's my fault, but I also shouldn't had fed into his comments

Your absolutely right, he started this on another thread but screw it, I'm not even going to bother with him anymore. I should have left it on the other thread so that's my fault, but I also shouldn't had fed into his comments

"But mOoOoOmmmmm, he started it! All I did was try to talk with users that posted so long ago some of them might be resting in peace!"

Cease and desist please with the juvenile comments and insults. If you don't agree with something scroll on by and move on. There are 10.000 other threads to read.

:cry:
Got it, Ratched. But hey! I'll chill, no worries.

I really feel like this should get dropped here though:

Seriously do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up

I don't see in the slightest how that would behoove me.

I'm telling you boy if you continue I will really come at you with some real nasty ignorant shit that will hurt your fucking pussy feelings you bitch ass pansy

Well shoot, Tim, you just got my dick hard. Don't promise me a good time and then back out now, ya hear?

Last edited: