• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

whats with people and PCP and weed?

Its not only pcp.

I hear my shit was laced with coke all the fuckin time i mean why would someone lace a drug that is 100x more expensive with weed cmon.

and on top of that u cant get high from smoking coke unless u accidentally spill water and baking soda on it....

bleh.. Reefer madness it sounds like.

Its not only pcp.

I hear my shit was laced with coke all the fuckin time i mean why would someone lace a drug that is 100x more expensive with weed cmon.

and on top of that u cant get high from smoking coke unless u accidentally spill water and baking soda on it....

yup
seems like those propaganda stories put out there about the dangers of laced drugs seem to really scare the younger crowd into beliveing everyone is out to get them and all there drugs are laced with stronger drugs...for free...

what can we say? looks like all the propaganda bullshit really did take to some people and made them belive every bag of weed they buy is laced with PCP just cuz they got to high and ended up being paranoid and haveing a panic attack

ppl lace drugs with THEIR weed, not a sack they got for sale. if i got a plether of somethin i might sprinkle it on my herb. as for the stereotype it happens when ppl who dont know whats going on try to think. ppl get scared when they try something new. and the average person isnt knowledgeable. thus the confusion begins

I have encountered laced weed, BUT it was that the dealer was telling me it was laced and it cost a fuckload more! Overall, most people just end up getting too high so immediately think there was another drug at play. You should always know your source though, don't buy any drugs from someone you don't trust. I wouldn't just buy weed from a dude on the street, so being cool with your dude(s) is the best way to get quality at a decent price.

:/ It's really not to broad. Weed is 99% of the time not laced with PCP unless your buddy/dealer wants to fuck with you. Weed being popular and easy to sell does not equate to "I should dip my weed in PCP because PCP is hard to sell and weed isn't!". You just loose money that way. But yes, I should have phrased it:

No intelligent person would lace their cannabis with PCP unless they wanted their weed to have PCP in it (read: for themselves or to fuck with their buddies/enemies). There are better alternatives (as you and I have both said).

Yes, in the UK and Canada, glass, lead, sand, sugar, salt, and humidity bead shards have all been used far to often in what they call "grit" weed. In my area (and several others have reported this as well), people are selling KB with JWH-018 sprayed onto it. It's literally impossible to tell until you smoke it, and sometimes even after that it is still difficult. Even these reports are impossible to confirm as many reports could be exaggerations or even people who just got really high and are looking for something to blame.

99% of the time? and what facts did you base this percentage off of? your own personal experience and nothing more im guessing. just because you can't see a way that it could be profitable doesn't mean its not possible to turn profit off of it. statements like this and "no intelligent person would..." are extremely broad and not very intelligent. no doubt laced weed is uncommon but its no urban legend.

You won't encounter it so much / at all unless you live in an urban area at least around here.

As for it being expensive like you said Jibult, maybe for you but not around here. Dust in all its forms is extremely cheap in the local hoods.

You can definitely smell it, if you have smoked weed even a couple times you would know something's up. I do agree that most of the posts on BL with names like "Hey, got really high - is my weed laced??" are just inexperienced people that got very high. If someone got it by mistake it would be 'cause they got beat / did a quick exchange for a dime or 2. When put on weed the weed is always schwag.

99% of the time? and what facts did you base this percentage off of?

Okay smartass, you want my avatar you can have it. I obviously am not basing 99% off of anything, thanks though. However, 99% of the posts we get here at BL asking "I got so high, was it laced?" are not only pointless but the answer is almost always "no."

just because you can't see a way that it could be profitable doesn't mean its not possible to turn profit off of it. statements like this and "no intelligent person would..." are extremely broad and not very intelligent. no doubt laced weed is uncommon but its no urban legend.

I'm pretty sure I was relatively clear in stating you will not be buying shwag and getting a mystery surprise. It doesn't make sense. As for profit I was talking about being spiked with PCP, obviously weed and cigs are the most commonly laced devices for PCP (that I know of). A dealer won't hand you a grab bag of what could-or-couldn't be pcp+swhag unless you are getting outrageously overcharged for it. So for turning a profit, unless it's going to be stated that the cannabis looking like dirt is spiked with PCP, you're only going to lose money unless you've got some desperate weed-heads who are in for a surprise.

I didn't say laced weed was an urban legend, I said PCP laced weed doesn't come around and into your bowl/joint/bong/blunt without you knowing unless someone wants to fuck with you (i'll go ahead and say a HUGE majority of the time). For me, 100% of the time I've bought any type of herb, it hasn't been PCP laced unless I knew about it prior or a buddy was trying to screw with me. As stated it has a distinctive smell.

well, you're all right in my book.

you sure you don't want my smartass avatar?

Alternate avatars available now!

NSFW:
orangee.jpg
greent.jpg
bluepg.jpg
purpletz.jpg
orangee.jpg
greent.jpg
bluepg.jpg
purpletz.jpg
orangee.jpg
greent.jpg
bluepg.jpg
purpletz.jpg
orangee.jpg
greent.jpg
bluepg.jpg
purpletz.jpg
orangee.jpg
greent.jpg
bluepg.jpg
purpletz.jpg

Its not only pcp.

actually it does work, I've done it many many times and I can tell it works because I get that slap-me-across-the-face-it's-so-numb feeling :D. People always think you won't get an affect from lacing it with a crushed pill, or coke or whatever but it really does affect you if not a little bit at least..

I know a lot of people on this forum think that "PCP-laced weed" is BS, but here in Western MA / CT area you can find it all over the place in the cities. A dealer will take some real schwaggy shit, even trim and sprays wet all over the buds. How is it profitable? They get the wet for low enough of a price that they can add it (sparse and / or diluted in most cases, weaker than a vial of illy), mark the "better" weed up in price and end up making more money. Remember, the weed is really bad quality. Trying to avoid price discussion so let's just say a LB of this can go for the same as 1/8 of dank if you knew the right folks.

Liquid vials are the main way to get it otherwise, mint leaves or whatever aren't popular here.
Where I live we get the mint leaves for 10 dollars a bag. I always would smoke it straight, I never put it on weed and smoke the two together.

You can get PCP-laced weed anywhere. Around here it's called "boat" and is sold for ridiculous amounts. It's better just to cop a bag, cop a vial, roll the blunt, dip the blunt.

Point being, PCP-laced weed is everywhere, but dealers tend to let you know that what you're buying isn't just pot.

Fucking lol, man. That's exactly how a lot of people react, too.
Lol the way you describe it sounds like you got this information from Google Wikipedia rather than self experience with it

Lol the way you describe it sounds like you got this information from Google Wikipedia rather than self experience with it

TimTim, you're straddling the line between clown and troll. I'm gonna need you to give me one more push so I can drop from this fence and call it with some accuracy.

TimTim, you're straddling the line between clown and troll. I'm gonna need you to give me one more push so I can drop from this fence and call it with some accuracy.
How am I the troll when you were the one who started talking shit. Seriously I'm not going to even argue with you because clearly you are the type of person who has the emotional maturity level of a 5 year old.whatever bro have a nice life.

Cease and desist please with the juvenile comments and insults. If you don't agree with something scroll on by and move on. There are 10.000 other threads to read.