• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

whats with people and PCP and weed?

danielf123

Bluelighter
someone gets some good bud and smokes a bunch of it and gets really really high, say they aso have a low tolerence too

they get very high, have low tolerence, we all know weed makes you a little paranoid, so they get a bit paranoid and have a panic attack, then they come down. Later on there saying how they got PCP laced weed.

Srsly, who are these dealers that are giving out free PCP?
why does everyone start thinking they have PCP laced weed now a days?
alot of people dont evern reason that there just really really high

Just ignorance, someone said the other night they were worried about getting weed laced with LSD. 8)

Did you really need to make two threads?

Just ignorance, someone said the other night they were worried about getting weed laced with LSD. 8)

Did you really need to make two threads?

the other thread is concerning a diffrent matter, its about DXM and Weed lol

I know a lot of people on this forum think that "PCP-laced weed" is BS, but here in Western MA / CT area you can find it all over the place in the cities. A dealer will take some real schwaggy shit, even trim and sprays wet all over the buds. How is it profitable? They get the wet for low enough of a price that they can add it (sparse and / or diluted in most cases, weaker than a vial of illy), mark the "better" weed up in price and end up making more money. Remember, the weed is really bad quality. Trying to avoid price discussion so let's just say a LB of this can go for the same as 1/8 of dank if you knew the right folks.

Liquid vials are the main way to get it otherwise, mint leaves or whatever aren't popular here.

I know a lot of people on this forum think that "PCP-laced weed" is BS, but here in Western MA / CT area you can find it all over the place in the cities. A dealer will take some real schwaggy shit, even trim and sprays wet all over the buds. How is it profitable? They get the wet for low enough of a price that they can add it (sparse and / or diluted in most cases, weaker than a vial of illy), mark the "better" weed up in price and end up making more money. Remember, the weed is really bad quality. Trying to avoid price discussion so let's just say a LB of this can go for the same as 1/8 of dank if you knew the right folks.

Liquid vials are the main way to get it otherwise, mint leaves or whatever aren't popular here.

well sure, its possible
but im saying is why does everyone see, to think that there weed is laced if there just super high?

ive encountered PCP laced weed 1 time and thats cuz the dealer got my friends weed and another customers mixed up ( i didnt say he was a bright dealer) he had the weed in these green pill bottles, but stupidly unlabled
one was my friends the other was laced because his other customer requested it as such. he dropped the bottles by accident and gave my friend the wrong one, and well, it was a crazy night not knowing this until after it was smoked haha

DXM and weed is awesome, though. :D

lol yes
but my other thread is concerning the effects of smoking weed after 2 nights of DXM use, i know there awesome together :D
i just wonder about using weed after a 2 night binge

lol yes
but my other thread is concerning the effects of smoking weed after 2 nights of DXM use, i know there awesome together :D
i just wonder about using weed after a 2 night binge

I was referring to this thread. ;)

Lots of times pcp is sold sprayed on weed or parsely, and sometimes a joint dipped in it. Sometimes stuff can accidently get mixed up; like what you said happend to you.

As someone who has smoked shitty weed that was intentionaly laced with PCP, I can say that if anyone has ever smoked weed before then they know what weed tastes like even shwagg weed does not taste and smell like PCP burning..its nasty smelling and tasting and it hits you quick..PCP does not take very long at all to hit you,and you can taste the shit on there , some people just cannot maintain on good bud and they trip out and wanna blame PCP or something as the reason and not themselves for not being able to maintain a good high grade weed high..i guess it could be scary kinda to a person not experienced in smoking weed and especially not accustomed to the high grade "high"..sounds like they are just saving "face" or whatever and don't want to admit they could not handle their high..

oh well i failed this test didnt i? xD

Yes, yes you did.

Weed will not be laced with PCP... unless you did it yourself or your friend wants to fuck with you.

There is no profit in that scheme, more than likely weed will be laced with designer cannaboids, not PCP, if at all.

Yes, yes you did.

Weed will not be laced with PCP... unless you did it yourself or your friend wants to fuck with you.

There is no profit in that scheme, more than likely weed will be laced with designer cannaboids, not PCP, if at all.

well i know that much lol thats why im confused as to why people would blame it being laced. It just doesnt make sense to have bought unknowingly laced weed at the same price as regualr weed.

Because not all stoners are intelligent? :/

There are a lot of different stupids in this world.

chainer i think your making a pretty broad statement there. to say no one would lace weed with pcp is not true. the math checks out if you figure in bulk prices, and then account for the fact that weed is one of the more popular and easiest to sell drugs and boom you have a motive. but more than likely if weed is laced with anything its shit to make it heavier, not more potent, like glass, lead, sand, sugar, or salt.

chainer i think your making a pretty broad statement there. to say no one would lace weed with pcp is not true. the math checks out if you figure in bulk prices, and then account for the fact that weed is one of the more popular and easiest to sell drugs and boom you have a motive. but more than likely if weed is laced with anything its shit to make it heavier, not more potent, like glass, lead, sand, sugar, or salt.

:/ It's really not to broad. Weed is 99% of the time not laced with PCP unless your buddy/dealer wants to fuck with you. Weed being popular and easy to sell does not equate to "I should dip my weed in PCP because PCP is hard to sell and weed isn't!". You just loose money that way. But yes, I should have phrased it:

No intelligent person would lace their cannabis with PCP unless they wanted their weed to have PCP in it (read: for themselves or to fuck with their buddies/enemies). There are better alternatives (as you and I have both said).

Yes, in the UK and Canada, glass, lead, sand, sugar, salt, and humidity bead shards have all been used far to often in what they call "grit" weed. In my area (and several others have reported this as well), people are selling KB with JWH-018 sprayed onto it. It's literally impossible to tell until you smoke it, and sometimes even after that it is still difficult. Even these reports are impossible to confirm as many reports could be exaggerations or even people who just got really high and are looking for something to blame.

It IS profitable here in the inner cities cause people just don't care most of the time. However, no reason to do this unless the weed is dirt. Yes you can def. tell by smell.

lol you always see the same topics coming up over and over

"I got so high i heard a noise, was it pcp?"

YO GUYZ I MSMmoked 2 GRAMS OF BUD AND I TRIPPED OUT, WUZ IT PCP :LOLOLOLOLOL?

You can get PCP-laced weed anywhere. Around here it's called "boat" and is sold for ridiculous amounts. It's better just to cop a bag, cop a vial, roll the blunt, dip the blunt.

Point being, PCP-laced weed is everywhere, but dealers tend to let you know that what you're buying isn't just pot.

"I got so high i heard a noise, was it pcp?"

Fucking lol, man. That's exactly how a lot of people react, too.