Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What's the Point of Life?

i have a running theory for the meaning of life:

to suffer

and then die obv

I like it, but! You can do a little more than just suffer if you try hard.
Let's look at it like this.

You're born obv.

You suffer...goes without saying...

you have a moment of reflection that could be consumed by the suffering, or you could choose to not worry about it and accept it.

You're empowered to live as someone who is not just a victim of his or her own circumstance

You die. obv.

"you have a moment of reflection that could be consumed by the suffering, or you could choose to not worry about it and accept it."

what makes you say this? is that what you've experienced?

what if you're ignorant of this moment of reflection for your whole life?

there is no need for a point of life

you'll be at peace when you accept this

it's not written anywhere that there is a logic to life
it's most probably a coincidence

so it's up to you to decide you own objectives in life, or just to try to live it in a pleasant way

LIfe is the ultimate sexually transmitted disease- it's always 100% fatal.

I'm starting to ask myself that same question. Only can take so much.

"you have a moment of reflection that could be consumed by the suffering, or you could choose to not worry about it and accept it."

what makes you say this? is that what you've experienced?

what if you're ignorant of this moment of reflection for your whole life?

I don't care what differences we have have in other threads. I'm sensitive to murder I guess. It's just in my nature. It's not like I've witnessed any, but I suppose i'd know how I'd react if I ever did. We all have the same basic nature yet varying levels of the common substance of our existence accounting for our differences.
Just had to get on the level before addressing the post.

But I've definitely experienced lots of personal suffering, some that does get taken care of in therapy of some kind, and much that doesn't. It's all about practicing radical acceptance and learning what you can from the great juicing machine for souls that is modern life.