• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

Everyone's different? To some benzos don't offer much I guess. I think some people have become so accustom to using weed they don't get much out of it anymore... I dunno.

What do I consider to be the most boring drug? Probably most of the nootropic drugs. The most 'fun' I've ever had on them was trying to decide if I actually noticed any cognitive changes versus placebo. Weeeee. Of course, to be fair, nootropics aren't suppose to be fun. And I'm only speaking of traditional nootropics like piracetam. Those nootropics dealers slinging stuff like tianeptine, prolintane, phenibut as nootropics are being deceitful IMO...

I just realized I didn't answer the threads question correctly. I don't think nootropics follow under the category of "recreational" drugs. Perhaps my reading comprehension needs some work, lol.

I guess I'd say nicotine and benzos are the most boring recreational drugs I can think of, but I still enjoy both of them so go figure.

^ I agree with the others you listed, but why methamphetamine? I could attach a lot of negative adjectives to meth and the "meth experience" but boredom isn't one of them (IMO/IME)
I guess redosed methamphetamine would be a better suit for what I mean. After the dopamine is all "used up" it just becomes excessive and mostly uncomfortable, dysphoric, and paranoia-inducing stimulation.

Cocaine is definitely not a boring recreational drug. Every time I fix a shot, its like going to mars or heaven for 10 minutes or I feel like WW2 is going on outside and I'm in my room safe from it all. I don't know but coke is not boring at all, it all I live to do.

Nicotine

I do enjoy the social side. Its relative easy to get contact to other fellow nicotine addicts. The stronger the pro-heath/anti-smoke thing gets, the more it knits smokers together. Its just such an easy conversation starter with strangers: "Have you got a light?". Sometimes even the gesture is enough to make an approach. From the social side its a really lovely drug. People of different age, race, sex, ethnicity, culture, class etc. standing side by side staring into clouds of smoke in the designated smokers area.

But the effect of nicotine itself is quit boring and annoying by time. And the cost-benefit-ratio is bad. No rush or intoxication one could speak about. Even coffeine has a lot more recreational value.

Nicotine with Caffeine coming in second

I remember reading in national geographic that caffeine was the most widely used psychoactive drug on the planet.

I personally like caffeine but it wakes you up and that is useful.

Anyone who thinks weed is boring is getting some TERRIBLE weed. Or maybe they have no soul/creative spark and therefore don't get anything resembling psychedelia, just lethargy/ racing heart/memory jumbles.

Yeah nicotine, once you smoke a lot all you get is cravings when you don't have any and no reward.

Take 4 phenegren, 6mgs xanax 1mg klonopin and shake it up in 150mg of methadone til dissolved. Drink! You have about 20 mins to get to a place you will probably be for 12-16 hrs. Feels great but don't expect to get anything done

basically avoiding constant nicotine WDs lol
It really has no up sides.. Actually this is making me consider trying to quit again. Might go get patches soon and try. Now that I don't smoke weed anymore either (okay, maybe like once per 2 months), I imagine it'd be harder than the last time I tried.

Nicotine does have a rush when mixed with cannabis, tobacco on its own is pretty awful IMO.
My vote goes to benzos because they're just not euphoric at all and at high doses they just make me feel empty and emotionless. They're good for acute anxiety and drug combos, especially with stimulants.

You never hear of anyone committing a robbery because they ran out of weed Totally true.... but if your a shit is starting to get skimpy then some ppm tend to of Commit Random Acts of Violence Eternally cool acronym C.R.A.V.E.

Take 4 phenegren, 6mgs xanax 1mg klonopin and shake it up in 150mg of methadone til dissolved. Drink! You have about 20 mins to get to a place you will probably be for 12-16 hrs. Feels great but don't expect to get anything done

Just saying, don't take this advice unless you have a SERIOUS, and I mean BIG ASS tolerance to benzos and opiates.

Any benzo 'pam or 'lam fucking shite... Just good if you're over-tweaked, shell-shocked and/or bereaved and badly need sleep. Otherwise: stupidly addictive, bad stupefying news for artificial-paradise seekers.

I will go with weed as well. Barely I get anything nice from it.
I don't know why people keep saying benzos. I mean the question is about recreational drugs, so benzos don't even count.