Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

What disturmed me most about the film is that the chick was (at least portrayed as like 12 or 13) so it was real hard to stomach even thinking about her like looking at the guys balls, let alone shaving them or whatever. THe film would have sat better with me if the chick was like 16 at least, if not 17/18.

I hear what you're saying to an extent, but if she was older, surely that would defeat the purpose of the film?. I myself didn't care for it too much. It was all a bit annoying.

Anyway, I stayed up late last night and watched 8 Mile on TV:
8milepubx.jpg

I can't stand Eminem, but it was a lot better than I expected. I mean, it didn't rock my world or anything, but it was a good watch. Anyhow, the only reason I wanted to see it was because of Brittany. There was no way I was gonna buy it, and I certainly wasn't gonna rent it, so staying up late to catch it on TV was a good enough excuse. And I'm glad I did.

^ I can't stand you. ;)

Anyways...

The_Firm_2009_film.jpg

I have no fucking idea what I just watched. My brother thought he downloaded the Tom Cruise movie and we ended up watching this. Aren't British people (as opposed to Americans) supposed to be the ones speaking proper English? The people in this movie might as well be speaking fucking Portuguese, lol.

Legion...

boooo -3

I say, irregardless of my personal research of theology, myth and legend or supernatural-themed films--- it was like some moronic-uninspired writer smoked a little too much hoohaa, and pulled out random bits of myth THEN smashed them into paella.

And not the paella your mother makes--- some pseudo-contemporary dish that makes you ask "where's the butta?".

damn it.

Grandma's Boy if one of my all time movie favorites. I could quote that movie forever.

Has anyone else seen the 2007 Sundance Film Festival Movie- "We are the Strange"?
It was pretty out there...

we_are_the_strange_poster.jpg

^ cloverfield is beast. i like high five lol.

JACOB'S LADDER

watched this for the first time in years this past weekend. still packs a wicked punch to the mental. i noticed this time around just how many stars were in this, and how young everyone looks. new york looks great too, gritty and dirty...4/5

Last edited:
Just watched an Irish movie/musical 'Once'. So so good, definately deserves a watch if you are into acoustic/irish folk music! Or just an interesting love story. The fact the movie isn't like your typical musical, in the traditional sense. It's so refreshing to not have shit song and dance to describe every scene. Its low budget, but well filmed and honestly a beautiful story :)

LOL sounds a little gay for one of my first posts, but yeah just watch it and if you are like minded you'll understand! :)

M_108953253-midi2.jpg

subtitles were horrible, so i don't know if its fair to see i wasn't feeling this movie. i 've seen just 2 polish movies and neither were impressive if anyone has any suggestions plz share.

"The Box." Richard Kelly's third film, his first being "Donny Darko"

Had incredibly low expectations.

But I really liked it.

A lot.

unbreakable011.jpg

I REALLY like the director, but for him this wasn't as good as some as his others.
But it was ok, I kinda like anything that has to do with comics in any way automatically.

^ I can't stand you. ;)

Anyways...

The_Firm_2009_film.jpg

I have no fucking idea what I just watched. My brother thought he downloaded the Tom Cruise movie and we ended up watching this. Aren't British people (as opposed to Americans) supposed to be the ones speaking proper English? The people in this movie might as well be speaking fucking Portuguese, lol.

British accents are not all 'jolly hockey sticks' you nitwit. We do have regional accents and dialects.

Has anyone else seen the 2007 Sundance Film Festival Movie- "We are the Strange"?
It was pretty out there...

we_are_the_strange_poster.jpg

^i think i started watching it awhile ago, and then realized i was WAY too sober for how out there it was.
i should watch that now that i've been reminded....
also i think it's cool how the guy who made the movie posted the whole thing for people to watch on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlD7EVSJFw
i mean, really all it does is save me the trouble of pirating it, but it's still cool.

also, i'm counting this as a movie, because if you watch the whole series in one sitting, it's like 5 hours long
51386H4XRTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

it was just as awesome as i remember it being.