• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the best music for shroom

Animal Collective. I didn't particularly like them until I listened to them during the peak of my first shroom trip. Guys Eyes specifically stuck out to me. Not the lyrics to any of the songs either but the music itself.
I guess the band is targeted towards that kind of audience.

oh how cool, THANK YOU!

ya no problem, I almost didn't mention it because Vsnares is a pretty big IDM artist and rossz was one of his more cult garnering albums (and theo nly one i like, really) and a LOT of people here are into some IDM artists like sphongle so i figured this album would be a well known one in PD haha

I need to say something about the matter.

I used to be a BIG shpongle fan on shrooms years ago.

With no doubt I was sort of ignorant musically.

Jazz or even rock like frank zappa is clearly more exciting and mindblowing then any psy music can touch.

personally depends on the groove of the trip...alot of times. Boards of Cananda are perfect. Lately a lot classical has been playing though, like Mozart and Beethoven. those are usually at times when the trip is really mental, but the more body sensational trips i enjoy portishead, lotus, floyd is a given, but I usually start off with it..light a j swallow the mush to it in the back ground then vibes change and all depends on the vibes you feel. OH and one WONDERFUL thing to listen to..and i mean amazing is Hawaiian key slack guitar soundtracks!!!